Is It Just Me Or Is A4F Getting Greedy?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75746

ESMcCready

20-05-2008 23:56:31

Anyone who trades on A4F should know what I'm talking about...but if you don't trade there let me break it down for ya.

Basically, to get free range of the place somewhat, you have to cough up AT LEAST $30. And if you want to pay people to do referrals and get TR for them, you have to have a TR of AT LEAST 4.

This membership and grouping all the under 4TR people in one thread that they can't make a thread in seems to be A4F's new "stop scammers" program.

Even people who have a TR of 4 and above have to get this membership in order to post thread in the forum that the below 4TR people only have access too.

I think thats the basic rundown of it...I could be missing a detail here and there but basically thats it. I mean...I can see how it COULD deterr a few scammers from going to A4F. But I also see the majority of scammers going, "Oh well, just a little less payoff in my pocket..."

And I see honest traders or newcomers seeing this and saying, "Screw that, I'm going somewhere else!"

I just want to know you guys input on this. Thanks!

tucker1003

21-05-2008 16:13:24

I'm ready to walk away, never used that much anyway!

tylerc

21-05-2008 16:53:41

Supply and demand. Low supply=high demand=they can charge more

manOFice

21-05-2008 17:23:45

FLR charges 50 bucks to becoming "verified".......

ILoveToys

21-05-2008 18:22:59

Hey...it's scored me some refs that I probably wouldn't have gotten otherwise....They let anyone in w/ a high TR for the first year.

CMA198161

21-05-2008 18:45:19

I'm new there trying to make some money, nott trying to spend before I really earn.

ilanbg

21-05-2008 19:29:16

I haven't bothered with that place ever since they started censoring my posts and telling me to re-enter my trader feedback. (This was like two or three years ago.)

Generally, the more you try to control users, the less they'll like it. A4F doesn't offer all that much more than FIG, and their soviet style of control won't do it much good, in the long run.

ESMcCready

22-05-2008 05:27:27

Well TylerC, when I joined A4F...they weren't charging anything to use the site.

And the whole $50 thing at FLR is what turned me away from them, ManOfFice.

I completely agree with you ilanbq. I think I'm going to stick with it maybe just so I can post replies and things like that. But I don't think I'll be doing much trade there.

Plus, I hate their Mods there. Especially Schizer, they are so rude and when you ask them question get all "DUH! You should know this..."

I like our Mods, they're cocky but in a funny kinda way!

Daggoth

22-05-2008 06:05:39

[quote4e601be8de="CMA198161"]I'm new there trying to make some money, nott trying to spend before I really earn.[/quote4e601be8de]

You won't get far. Freebies is basically paying little initially to get a good return.

pqdrummer

22-05-2008 07:23:54

$30 really isn't that bad when you think of how many more new people who are actually willing to green for you (and not just jump right in to paying for greens) they get compared to here. I would have happily paid it if it wasn't for the fact that my TR is high enough so that I don't have to. I agree that the atmosphere there is different than it is here, but I feel comfortable in both venues. I think the comparison to FLR is a bit of a stretch.

The fact is, they're offering a service just like anyone else. If you think it's worth it, you pay for it. If you don't, you don't. If FiPG started getting as many new, offer-completing users as A4F does, I'd gladly dish out the $30 for a "membership" here because to me, it's worth it.

manOFice

22-05-2008 07:32:39

I like A4F, I think the people are great.

ESMcCready

22-05-2008 10:02:51

But A4F isn't charging because its giving a "service". They have very bluntly stated that paying $30 is there way of stopping spammers and seeing how trustworthy some people are.

I like some of the people there, don't get me wrong. But it just seems to me this whole membership thing was done more to help the older members then really helping the newer ones.

I mean, they grouped all the under 4TR people together but still aren't giving any TR if you trade with someone of 0TR and all you can really do is ref4ref.

I don't know about you guys but I didn't have ANY websites until I did ref4cash trades.

TryinToGetPaid

22-05-2008 10:13:11

If you don't like it -- too bad. They are going to change for you. Either A) Pay the 30 dollars and get over it. B) Go to FLR and pay 50. C) Stay here and wait for them to charge you.

doylnea

22-05-2008 11:06:01

Don't talk about what you don't know TTGP.

KeithA

22-05-2008 11:12:46

[quote74b32126e5="doylnea"]Don't talk about what you don't know TTGP.[/quote74b32126e5]

Speaking of which, did we finally secure the [u74b32126e5]fee[/u74b32126e5]ipodguide.com domain name?

doylnea

22-05-2008 11:45:07

doh, I knew I forgot to do something when I was buying up domains

ESMcCready

22-05-2008 14:15:37

TTGP, geh, did someone shove a stick up your arse!?! I mean, I'm not crying over what A4F is doing. BUT there is a saying about things...

If its not something you NEED to carry through everyday life, there is only so much of a price tag you can put it on.

Eventually, if freebie forums started charging for membership and spiked them up so high, no body is going to want to use them. You know why...?

With every bit of money you ask someone to fork out to get their freebie, the more people are going to be like, "Screw this!"

I mean, wouldn't it be in ANY forums best interest to keep a clear flow kinda going. I mean, freebies forum market basically IS allowing people a way to get items at a cheaper value or get money by spending money.

Adding a fee to use your service pretty much cuts into the trader's pocket which no one wants...unless you are one of those people who have been doing this a while and you get money much easier then the new kids like me. But even they should be worry...I mean...

If the new kids stop coming because forums are trying to cut in even more on their net profit, they are going to be like screw this and just give up before they really get a chance to get started. I mean...

Who the HECK is going to do a freebie site just to get that Wii $20 cheaper and risk having offers use loopholes to get more money off your credit card?

I mean, its an EXTREME example but its an example no less. With gas prices and the cost of living going up, eventually that $30 is going to turn ALOT of people off, old and new.

I mean come on...with advertisement and donations only, I'm pretty sure most forums are pretty well off. Offering up a $30 membership as a "security measure against spammers and to prove trustworthy-ness" just seems like another way of saying "We just came up with a fee that we can impose of people that makes a little sense so we can make more money! WOOT!!!"

I'm a curious cat and I like hearing what other people think. This thread was NOT created to complain. It was created to see what other traders affected or unaffected by it think of it.

I have a mind of my own and I got my own opinion of it. But I have a thrist to hear what other people think of things and respect other people's opinions because I'm not the only person who has to live in this world.

So, TTGP, next time you go trolling in a thread. Make sure you understand what the person is saying before you post. Anyone with a 2nd grade average reading level could see clearly I wasn't complaining...just pondering what others view of it.

If I make enough money and decide trading fully on A4F is worth it, I will. But as of right now, 98% of my freebie life and business relations has happen here on FiPG. This place rocks and I love the trading set up here. It gives you structure and something the Admins can look up and say, "Yup, this person agreed to this, they confirmed the trade." You don't have that on A4F and I say, that should have been the next step for them to do before adding the "must have" membership. lishrugli

TravMan162

22-05-2008 18:01:39

whoa

michelle-kcmo

22-05-2008 19:20:03

I never did anything on A4F so I'm not going to mess with getting 4 TR over there so I can trade. I didn't spend much time there anyway. It did deter me from trading there, so I'm not sure if it'll pay off for them in the long run or not. I'm guessing there are others like me who just said forget it. I'll keep trading on here and FLR.

manOFice

22-05-2008 20:30:38

I'm surprised this thread is even open stilll... A4F does not allow bashing of fipg... it should be vice vs.... but whatever

doylnea

22-05-2008 20:33:20

You're joking, right? This seems like a reasonable conversation, and no-one is bashing A4F.

ilanbg

22-05-2008 21:26:18

As much as I hate the place, I may get back into trading if they have more people willing to do refs for cash. I'm as strapped for cash as can be (some of y'all know the extend of that...) and now that it's summer, I may have to dive back in.

If that's the case, what do people suggest in terms of operating there?

Daggoth

22-05-2008 22:37:12

I would surprised if they had more people to doing referrals for cash, especially considering the amount of people willing to pay, the amount of sites they are willing to pay for, and the amount of offers available to do.

ESMcCready

23-05-2008 05:14:33

[quote93231c6b82="manOFice"]I'm surprised this thread is even open stilll... A4F does not allow bashing of fipg... it should be vice vs.... but whatever[/quote93231c6b82]

I'm not bashing A4F. I'm just stating my opinion. Bashing would be "i hate A4F, flililiing clililisuckers! They should just give up now...FiPG rules man!!!"

Thats the kind of stuff A4F doesn't want happening on their website. But you can find alot of threads in A4F where the conversation has talked about the differences between the two in a respectable manner.

I mean, if I was bashing the place, why would I state that I might be willing to pay the $30 in the future? I don't know about you, but I'm not going to go somewhere I hate even if money was involved.

Right now though, with the new membership set up. Most of the below 4TR are kinda forced to do ref4ref trades among themselves. So I think the ref4ref market is definitely going to pick up pace over there BUT if you don't have a membership, you can't post a thread in the under 4TR trading post and if you are under 4TR and don't have a membership, they can't even view the regular trading post. So...there's kinda a huge gap there.

I did hear though that if you have a TR of 50 or so, you can get a membership for free but I'm not quite sure about that. It could be a TR of 25...lipondersli

pqdrummer

23-05-2008 05:42:19

[quotef6d0fbdad9="ESMcCready"]
I did hear though that if you have a TR of 50 or so, you can get a membership for free but I'm not quite sure about that. It could be a TR of 25...lipondersli[/quotef6d0fbdad9]

It's 50 last I checked. You don't exactly get the "premium" membership free, you just get rights to post threads in the beginners' trading post.

And I don't completely agree that it is forcing new members to do r4r trades amongst themselves. I have a r4r thread in that section and it gets less action than my r4$ thread. So I'm not sure that newbies are as hung up on r4r trades as some people imply.

manOFice

23-05-2008 05:47:45

[quoteb699a41aab="doylnea"]You're joking, right? This seems like a reasonable conversation, and no-one is bashing A4F.[/quoteb699a41aab]

I must have misread some things, I was pretty tipsy last night

Twon

23-05-2008 06:16:24

[quote7edc50d40b="manOFice"]I like A4F, I think the people are great.[/quote7edc50d40b]

Me too. I like both fuorums equally. I can say more here but I don't have to worry about getting flammed as much there... It all equals out... fuckers.

ESMcCready

23-05-2008 11:32:20

lol @ Twon ... you're so silly

ManOfFice, well I'm glad to know that website admins drink. Now if only you were tipsy when processing my order and I would get 2k instead of $200, I'll be set. lilmaoli Also, you type very well when you are tipsy. I tip my hat off to you. litips invisible hatli

Drummer, I didn't mean for it to sound like the under 4TR crowd is forced to do ref4ref BUT I have noticed some older members and Mods are encouraging them to do ref4ref instead of ref4cash.

dmorris68

23-05-2008 11:35:24

I don't have an opinion about A4F on this one way or the other -- they can run their forum as they see fit.

But want to address this quote

[quotebfc72de8f5="ESMcCready"]I mean come on...with advertisement and donations only, I'm pretty sure most forums are pretty well off. Offering up a $30 membership as a "security measure against spammers and to prove trustworthy-ness" just seems like another way of saying "We just came up with a fee that we can impose of people that makes a little sense so we can make more money! WOOT!!!" [/quotebfc72de8f5]
I can't speak to FLF or A4F, but we are not "pretty well off," certainly not from revenue generated through FiPG. The donations we receive, while hugely appreciated, amount to very little considering the hosting/colo costs, server costs (we [Admin] own all of our hardware), and the time it takes on the part of the staff to maintain the forums. Our ability to survive is almost entirely due to Admin's generosity in allowing us to continue operating without a consistent "revenue stream" to pay the operation costs, and the willingness of the staff to mostly volunteer their time. In other words, income is a drop in the bucket and virtually negligible.

That said, as TTGP alluded to in an entirely conspiratorial fashion, we ARE examining things and mulling over ideas of how to help Admin with the economics of running FiPG while trying to compensate the staff better for the time and effort they put in here. I have a pretty large-scale FiPG "re-engineering" effort underway, and part of that involves ways to generate a nominal revenue stream. Now we do NOT have any intention of taking away much if any functionality you already have unless you pay -- the goal is to come up with "premium content" if you will that members would be willing to pay a few bucks for. I can't be more specific because we're still in the discussion phase, and a lot has to happen before we can even gel the ideas we have, so we can't make absolute promises about what will or will not be monetized.

We will continue to try to be competitive (in a friendly way) with A4F and the other freebie forums, but we are not going to be adversarial and bash them for trying to subsidize their operation costs, which I think many of you drastically underestimate. But I think you'll find whatever we come up with to be entirely reasonable and shouldn't get in the way of what you experience from FiPG today. You'll just have more options available to you for an optional, nominal fee.

manOFice

23-05-2008 11:40:56

[quote8e0a09f0eb="ESMcCready"]lol @ Twon ... you're so silly

ManOfFice, well I'm glad to know that website admins drink. Now if only you were tipsy when processing my order and I would get 2k instead of $200, I'll be set. lilmaoli Also, you type very well when you are tipsy. I tip my hat off to you. litips invisible hatli

[/quote8e0a09f0eb]

I got mad skillz yo lol lol

TryinToGetPaid

23-05-2008 11:40:57

Ya, my quip was just a joke -- I had no knowledge of any underlying secret plans this site has, and I doubt Admin would make people pay for sole use of the site. And Dmo the premium content sounds like a great idea.

ESMcCready

23-05-2008 12:06:10

Well I'm sorry I come off that way. But I think having Premie content would be GREAT as long as I could still function fully as a trader.

I know I would love it if I could have a photo gallery attached to my profile or maybe if you had a Premie membership you could bump every 12 hours instead of every 24 but I don't think there is anyway for you guys to monitor that. Or maybe when paying the Premie membership, have it that you can customize your profile completely. Kinda like MySpace...that would be cool.

Those kinda things would be stuff I WOULD pay extra for just because its cool stuff and would make it more interesting for me to be around. But I just think it was kinda suckie to suddenly drop a plan on the whole community without warning that takes away some of the traders' ablities.

But for FiPG, I would pay a little if they took away my trade structure. I love that thing! It's so easy to keep track of your trades, their statuses, and have the full details of things right there for you to read.

I mean, like I said earlier, I'm not bashing A4F or saying no body should use it. I haven't completely stopped using it. I just don't trade anymore on it because well...I can't really do my cash4refs anymore since I'm only a TR of 2 over there. lishrugli

I'm glad you have told us about this though Morris. Maybe you should set up a forum and ask us about what we would pay extra for to help with the Premie content?

schizerbone

24-05-2008 03:11:44

[quoteb34e57a26b="ESMcCready"]
Plus, I hate their Mods there. Especially Schizer, they are so rude and when you ask them question get all "DUH! You should know this..."
[/quoteb34e57a26b]

Stupid bitch.

[quoteb34e57a26b="doylnea"]You're joking, right? This seems like a reasonable conversation, and no-one is bashing A4F.[/quoteb34e57a26b]

There's bashing now. I guess this thread can be closed now.

Powerbook

24-05-2008 05:36:46

[quote2c8d31a6e0="schizerbone"][quote2c8d31a6e0="ESMcCready"]
[/quote2c8d31a6e0]

Stupid bitch.

[quote2c8d31a6e0="doylnea"]You're joking, right? This seems like a reasonable conversation, and no-one is bashing A4F.[/quote2c8d31a6e0]

There's bashing now. I guess this thread can be closed now.[/quote2c8d31a6e0]

Don't worry man. You are one of the only people I like there if that makes you feel any better. )

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 06:14:53

lilooks @ Schizer, shrugsli I've been called that plenty of times before. Doesn't bother me one bit.

If every post where someone said they didn't like something was consider bashing...most the fricking posts in all forums around the world would be deleted.

It's just MY opinion, some people don't agree with it, some people do, some people probably don't even know its public. So, at least, I didn't call you outside your name and I still don't have the urge to even though you called me outside of mines. lishrugli But I'm pretty sure you only did it so the Admins would shut down the thread so...

theysayjump

24-05-2008 09:07:45

Everyone play nice, otherwise you'll all get the same custom title, avatar and profile picture.

Look at mine and think something along those lines.

schizerbone

24-05-2008 14:14:35

[quotee99ef4e51e="ESMcCready"]lilooks @ Schizer, shrugsli I've been called that plenty of times before. Doesn't bother me one bit.

If every post where someone said they didn't like something was consider bashing...most the fricking posts in all forums around the world would be deleted.

It's just MY opinion, some people don't agree with it, some people do, some people probably don't even know its public. So, at least, I didn't call you outside your name and I still don't have the urge to even though you called me outside of mines. lishrugli But I'm pretty sure you only did it so the Admins would shut down the thread so...
[/quotee99ef4e51e]

lol, you're such a cutie McCready. Weren't you the one defending Prizebook on A4F? I can't remember exactly, but I thought it was you. And just because I didn't say "yea, prizebook rules" you thought I was being rude.

As for the A4F rules, you just need 4TR yourself, and then you can trade with anyone with 4TR or higher. I know you want to trade with the 0-4TR members...it's the typical FLR way, find newbies to prey on, and then "train" them.

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 15:03:29

Ummmm Schizer...I've never been on FLR lilolli

And actually...you weren't really being rude of the Prizebook thingie but I've seen you on other threads being rude to other people. lishrugli

Plus, remember, I've never done Prizebook's network before so my thread about them was an unbias view point of the whole thread involving them getting banned.

But could you PLEASE stop posting in this thread. If you have a problem with me and want to make me out to be an idiot, create another thread for that purpose and we can continue the discussion there.

This thread was created to get other's people thoughts about the new A4F membership and share views on it.

schizerbone

24-05-2008 15:43:02

[quotec17e45d5ef="ESMcCready"]
This thread was created to get other's people thoughts about the new A4F membership and share views on it.[/quotec17e45d5ef]

I can see that is working great for you....this whole thread has been about the new A4F membership and views on it...right?

[quotec17e45d5ef="ilanbg"]I haven't bothered with that place ever since they started censoring my posts and telling me to re-enter my trader feedback. (This was like two or three years ago.)

Generally, the more you try to control users, the less they'll like it. A4F doesn't offer all that much more than FIG, and their soviet style of control won't do it much good, in the long run.[/quotec17e45d5ef]

...amazing view about the new membership thing A4F has. He went so in-depth with his analysis of it.

[quotec17e45d5ef="manOFice"]I like A4F, I think the people are great.[/quotec17e45d5ef]

I like you to manOFice, but please stick to the topic of A4F memberships.

[quotec17e45d5ef="KeithA"][quotec17e45d5ef="doylnea"]Don't talk about what you don't know TTGP.[/quotec17e45d5ef]

Speaking of which, did we finally secure the [uc17e45d5ef]fee[/uc17e45d5ef]ipodguide.com domain name?[/quotec17e45d5ef]

As a moderator, you should know that this topic was created to discuss your views...not to discuss new domain names. Please create a new thread as the topic starter doesn't want this thread to be tainted with extraneous info.

[quotec17e45d5ef="doylnea"]doh, I knew I forgot to do something when I was buying up domains[/quotec17e45d5ef]

You too, you dumb admin.

[quotec17e45d5ef="TravMan162"]whoa[/quotec17e45d5ef]

This better be your view on A4F memberships...or else it doesn't belong here.

[quotec17e45d5ef="ESMcCready"]

I like our Mods, they're cocky but in a funny kinda way![/quotec17e45d5ef]

Umm...McCready. Didn't you say you wanted this topic about A4F memberships and other people's view on it? You broke your own rules.

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 16:09:42

Ok Schizer, how about this? Why don't you start another thread so you can bash me all you want so this thread can still have a happy tone to it.

Geh, this is the reason why I don't like you. You're always out to start super negativity.

TravMan162

24-05-2008 16:10:38

[quote6cdae53183="schizerbone"]

[quote6cdae53183="TravMan162"]whoa[/quote6cdae53183]

This better be your view on A4F memberships...or else it doesn't belong here.[/quote6cdae53183]

it is.

btw, ten bucks says that post took you half an hour to concoct.

Edit IBTL

schizerbone

24-05-2008 16:39:00

[quote514b27cd95="TravMan162"][quote514b27cd95="schizerbone"]

[quote514b27cd95="TravMan162"]whoa[/quote514b27cd95]

This better be your view on A4F memberships...or else it doesn't belong here.[/quote514b27cd95]

it is.

btw, ten bucks says that post took you half an hour to concoct.

Edit IBTL[/quote514b27cd95]

Well, you can pay me $10 if you want. I'll gladly take free money.

schizerbone

24-05-2008 16:50:40

[quotee9bd2b69d1="ESMcCready"]
Geh, this is the reason why I don't like you. You're always out to start super negativity.[/quotee9bd2b69d1]

I came here to post something about UFC tonight. Then I see this topic...and surprisingly I see my name in here...how do you expect me to respond? Plus, my name comes out of [ie9bd2b69d1]your [/ie9bd2b69d1]mouth? ....the one who thinks Prizebook shouldn't be banned? A new user...comes out of nowhere on A4F to say Prizebook should not be banned?? I find it highly suspicious you went straight to the "not supported by A4F" forum, then straight to the prizebook section, and then you pretended to read that whole thread, and then claim they shouldn't be banned. Get outta here.

TravMan162

24-05-2008 17:20:35

[quoteb922a2e413="schizerbone"]

Well, you can pay me $10 if you want. I'll gladly take free money.[/quoteb922a2e413]

paypal sent.

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 17:35:43

Er, I did read the whole thread. And the WHOLE thing never once said exactly HOW Prizebook scammed and had alot of people saying they received their gifts.

To a newcomer's eyes, that says, "Why are they still banned then?"

And if you read my post, I didn't say they SHOULDN'T be banned. I asked WHY were they still banned if the main reason why they were banned was because no one got their gifts.

And listen to yourself man, I say, "I don't like you" and you automatically responded by, "Stupid bitch!"

I have enough respect for you to not call you outside your name, even now when you are trying your hardest to make this thread into a full blown flame war. I mean, every person you meet isn't going to like you so are you telling me every time someone says "I don't like you" you automatically jump down their throat and try to tap dance on their liver. If you do...well, I feel sorry for you because you're wasting energy that could very well go towards something more productive or enjoyable.

And, if you haven't noticed, I've been on A4F for a few months. I went to the "Not Supported By A4F" forum because I was trying to do researh and see what networks are not supported and have had problems.

I'm a newbie, yes, but I'm not stupid to business. I run my own business and I know the ins and outs of making sure you do the right thing and making sure you don't go into territory that is illegal or bad.

I mean, all the older members told me that I need to make sure I know what networks are good and how to spot scammers. I mean, shouldn't it be logically for someone new to trading somewhere in their first 2 to 3 months browse through the "Not Supported" section?

I mean, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry you're offended by the fact that I don't like you. But shit happens, people hate you, and life moves on. You don't like me and I don't like you. Get over it.

P.S. - I'm a huge UFC fan but I kinda miss the Gracies being in it. lishrugli

schizerbone

24-05-2008 17:49:28

[quotea1e039d438="ESMcCready"]
And listen to yourself man, I say, "I don't like you" and you automatically responded by, "Stupid bitch!"
[/quotea1e039d438]

...that was done intentionally. If I really had a problem with you saying you don't like me, I would've responded with something else.

Anyway, I'll end with this. I'm not even a mod on A4F. Might want to do some "research" like you did with Prizebook. Also, complaining about it here is going to get you nowhere....and nothing but stupid responses...(just read this thread, I don't even think anyone came close to discussing the A4F membership thing...hell, I doubt anyone here knows what you're even talking about). See, if you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know that I had no say in the membership thing...in fact, when it first came out, I IM'd an A4F admin and told them I hated it...and enough people made a suggestion that the rules were changed within a few days. Instead of coming here to cry about it, you can be over there, making new suggestions like some of us have already done.

And just a quick little fact The owners of Prizebook also own FLR. You seem to hate FLR, yet you really like Prizebook. Go figure. Anyway, good luck in this "[ia1e039d438]business[/ia1e039d438]".

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 19:26:14

Er...I never said I hated A4F and I wasn't even complaining about the membership.

I don't LOVE Prizebook. Like I said, I've never used them or heard of them until I read that thread.

And I don't hate FLR. I've never used it so how can I hate it? I just couldn't afford the $50 just to use a forum when I had other free options to use at first.

If you read the thread and not tried to make everything I said into a total negative, you would have noticed I said I might be willing to pay the $30 in the future.

And yea, the business I run has nothing to do with trading lilolli. I create 100% pure, organic body products.

I don't know if you'll ever read this but just in case I gave my response.

It was such a nice thread liCRYli...

TravMan162

24-05-2008 19:45:05

Dear God.

McCready. Your whole point was to not get off your own topic, but in the constant defense of unfounded accusations and with the antagonistic rebuttals, you are ultimately getting off your own train of thought.

Anywho. About the organic body products. You have any miracle pimple cream? I'll tell you, I have generally clear skin but for one reason or another, every six months or so, I'll get this giant red mass on my nose for no obvious reason. Anything to counter that?

Of course after this post, you'd probably put something terrible in it to spite me, but I was just making an observation ( D

On another side note, I love your avatar that thing makes me laugh every time I see it.

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 19:58:09

Actually, TravMan, I don't have a cream but I do have a body oil that could help.

But since you don't really need it that often, I'll just tell you what you need to buy to use on it.

Are you ready for this...?

100% PURE Lavender ESSENTIAL Oil

It will help clear up your breakouts on your nose no problem and its good for your skin. So it won't lead to making it worse.

Wash your face in warm water, rub a few drops of the lavender on your nose, let it soak in for about 1 minute, then wash your face in COLD water.

And why would I say something bad to spite you? Was I coming off that way?

And thanks for the compliment of my avatar...I'm a NES baby all the way. I'm trying to find a Tetris one but my search is turning up nothing. (

TravMan162

24-05-2008 20:00:48

[quotebc5a181e0d="ESMcCready"]Actually, TravMan, I don't have a cream but I do have a body oil that could help.

But since you don't really need it that often, I'll just tell you what you need to buy to use on it.

Are you ready for this...?

100% PURE Lavender ESSENTIAL Oil

It will help clear up your breakouts on your nose no problem and its good for your skin. So it won't lead to making it worse.

Wash your face in warm water, rub a few drops of the lavender on your nose, let it soak in for about 1 minute, then wash your face in COLD water.

And why would I say something bad to spite you? Was I coming off that way?

And thanks for the compliment of my avatar...I'm a NES baby all the way. I'm trying to creat a Tetris one but I haven't created one I like yet. ([/quotebc5a181e0d]

Ha, i'm saving this post for when I feel one coming on D Thanks. +Karma for you.

Ha, check out Akalic's avatar if you like Tetris.

Is it bad that I know everyone's avatar off memory like that? God I need a hobby.

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 20:08:35

Welcome to my world, Trav. Enjoy the stay! lismirkli

And WOOT! Karma for me lidances the happy danceli

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

licoughli But yea, I don't blame you for knowing everyone's avatar. Sometimes I don't even look at the person's name. I just see the avatar and know who posted it. Plus, some of these banners and avatars ROCK!

TravMan162

24-05-2008 20:15:42

I had a peanut butter and jelly today, it was fantastic. I had it on double-protein whole grain bread too. I know, I'm a nerd D

ESMcCready

24-05-2008 20:22:52

you know what...why don't you IM me or something? I'm pretty sure people are going to be tired of us bumping these threads over and over again. lilolli

But yea, had organic Cheerios today. And yes, Cheerios does have a 100% organic brand. Whats worse is...someone gave me them as a Christmas gift...

and I'm addicted to Split Top Wheat Bread made by Nature's Own. Good stuff!

doylnea

25-05-2008 11:30:22

[quote8864110113="schizerbone"][quote8864110113="ESMcCready"]
[/quote8864110113]

Stupid bitch.

[quote8864110113="doylnea"]You're joking, right? This seems like a reasonable conversation, and no-one is bashing A4F.[/quote8864110113]

There's bashing now. I guess this thread can be closed now.[/quote8864110113]

see you never again.

doylnea

25-05-2008 17:30:38

stop treating each other with no respect. the rule is, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't write it here.