Who's seeing the action??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74871

green_monkey4u

26-03-2008 14:32:49

Hey has anyone seen any action this month on FIPG as far as referrals goes?? If you are willing please share how many completed referrals you had from this forum... or even just how many people contacted you interested.

(I had 2 in the first half of the month, none since)

Maybe it is time to come up with a good traffic driving plan...

FLR room has lots of traffic but is also swamped with traders, the PPD is bringing in lots of newbies though. Who is a genius and wants to share so fresh ideas for getting newbies here??

TravMan162

26-03-2008 15:40:03

[quote22a85a5ebb="green_monkey4u"]Hey has anyone seen any action this month on FIPG as far as referrals goes?? If you are willing please share how many completed referrals you had from this forum... or even just how many people contacted you interested.

FLR room has lots of traffic but is also swamped with traders, the PPD is bringing in lots of newbies though. Who is a genius and wants to share so fresh ideas for getting newbies here??[/quote22a85a5ebb]

I'm a genius, so let me take a stab at this.

Let's try going door to door and asking people to sign up. I mean, it works for Kirby............

OR

Set up a little stand outside a grocery store like girl scouts and instead of selling candy, offer to PAY. For greens.

OR

Post a bulletin on Myspace.

The IQ is pouring out of my ears.

green_monkey4u

26-03-2008 15:49:02

[quote8a721db69c="TravMan162"]
I'm a genius, so let me take a stab at this.

Let's try going door to door and asking people to sign up. I mean, it works for Kirby............

OR

Set up a little stand outside a grocery store like girl scouts and instead of selling candy, offer to PAY. For greens.

OR

Post a bulletin on Myspace.

The IQ is pouring out of my ears.[/quote8a721db69c]

Something is pouring out of somewhere

TravMan162

26-03-2008 15:55:21

haha, I was actually kind of serious about the myspace one. I mean, I've gotten a few people at least interested in this through there, and that's more than I can say for many of the people in the trading post not doing anything but bumping their thread once a day.

It's evolved past that at this point, you're right about that, but maybe that evolution is requiring us to go back to basics a bit and do this the way it was meant to be done. Referring people we know.

It sucks, but trading is indeed at a standstill. Until the market dissipates a bit and things revert back to the dedicated traders that stick around, it may be wise to go back to old reliable and just try to interest people you know. D

I'm not just a wise ass you know D D

--EDIT--

You won't get scammed nearly as much that way either.

green_monkey4u

26-03-2008 19:03:56

I have a website I use with autoresponder... and get lots of sign ups but no actual greens yet.

tucker1003

26-03-2008 19:40:56

I sit on here all day and wait for people to ask for help, I get foreign scammers a lot, then piss them off by not paying (I pay on verification) they haven't grasps that concept yet. I actually get a good amount of traffic, but I do have to spend time teaching them. Being a store owner waiting for customers all day, I figured I can do that in the virtual world as well.

TravMan162

26-03-2008 19:51:45

[quote42bd50a3e9="tucker1003"]I sit on here all day and wait for people to ask for help, I get foreign scammers a lot, then piss them off by not paying (I pay on verification) they haven't grasps that concept yet. I actually get a good amount of traffic, but I do have to spend time teaching them. Being a store owner waiting for customers all day, I figured I can do that in the virtual world as well.[/quote42bd50a3e9]

good, if you're on all day then post more. you're not the only bored one D

I don't understand this foreign scammer bit you are always talking about, how does that even work? Maybe I'm just dense, hard to believe, but possible D

JordanE

26-03-2008 23:34:07

[quotecd17b88257="green_monkey4u"]Hey has anyone seen any action this month on FIPG as far as referrals goes?? If you are willing please share how many completed referrals you had from this forum... or even just how many people contacted you interested.

FLR room has lots of traffic but is also swamped with traders, the PPD is bringing in lots of newbies though. Who is a genius and wants to share so fresh ideas for getting newbies here??[/quotecd17b88257]

Who are you?

doylnea

27-03-2008 09:42:54

I fixed your title. It was killing me.

Stroid

27-03-2008 10:57:28

I havent really tried to get a referral in a couple years enlighten me. I gave it a stab again a few months back but didnt feel like dealing with the hasle anymore. Ive completed enough sites to be happy although id love to finish flashipods4free only need 2 greens lol

TravMan162

27-03-2008 13:19:31

[quotea4052fefe3="doylnea"]I fixed your title. It was killing me.[/quotea4052fefe3]

hahaha you're ridiculous, i just started reading and this was already the third fix you made D

That's awesome, Go Grammar! I love it D

+Karma for being as much of an anal grammar fiend as me.

J4320

27-03-2008 13:35:11

http//cart.chocolatesonline.com/images/M3BrownNose_400.jpg[" alt=""/imgbd68f6eb78]

TravMan162

27-03-2008 13:37:55

Those aren't brown noses are they?

Oh Christ. x

zdub08

27-03-2008 13:51:48

travman said anal

J4320

27-03-2008 13:56:48

Chocolate nose anal!