Real Rhapsody offer...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7462

gman225

28-02-2005 21:17:29

Do they require that you download some software in order to do the offer, or is it just a website you can go to to look for music?

To be honest, I am asking this because I want to try out the service, but don't want to download some sort of software that might call attention to myself to the other computer users (aka my parents). It would be easier for me if its a website you have an ID for...

Any answer is appreciated...

CoMpFrEaK

28-02-2005 21:23:23

[quotec4e1c526c7="gman225"]Do they require that you download some software in order to do the offer, or is it just a website you can go to to look for music?

To be honest, I am asking this because I want to try out the service, but don't want to download some sort of software that might call attention to myself to the other computer users (aka my parents). It would be easier for me if its a website you have an ID for...

Any answer is appreciated...[/quotec4e1c526c7]

In order to use Rhapsody you need to download their service, its a program that lets you listen to the songs but you cant download them without paying. And you do not need to download it in order to get credit