Access Project

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74204

stueybaby17

02-03-2008 17:32:27

I'm working on an Access Project and I'm just getting really pissed off with it. I have a book that explains how to do something things and then there is a lab in the book that asks you to do stuff that it doesn't teach you and I just can't do it. It's pretty easy stuff if you know access, but I dont' and I dont' have the time this week to figure it out. So I'm willing to pay someone to do the work for me. If you know how access works I'm sure it wont' take very long. If you are interrested let me know and I'll send you the files and you can let me know if you want to do it and how much you would want for it. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

A Form is given that needs some corrections.
Thing that need to be done
1. Fix an expression for a calculated control (easy one, just a spelling error).
2. Dim the calculated control.
3. The name to Find combo box should change when Next Record navigation button is clicked.
4. Place a rectangle around the Name to Find combo box and apply the raised special effect (also very easy and takes a matter of seconds even for me).

I mean #1 is simple and takes like less than 30 seconds. And I just don't have time to figure out the rest of this because the book doesn't explain it and internet sites are too confusing for me to understand. Plus I have a huge auditing midterm that is gonna be really tough along with 18 credits of class work and a 20hr per week job. I'm just kinda stressed and would rather not have to worry about this too.

TryinToGetPaid

02-03-2008 17:41:44

I could give it a shot for you.

stueybaby17

02-03-2008 17:48:00

[quote9085a95f8d="TryinToGetPaid"]I could give it a shot for you.[/quote9085a95f8d]

Awesome Thank you sooo much!

I PM'd you the information.