Jesus Christ! The trade section is out of control :)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74108

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 16:03:32

I haven't been here in 6 months and checked out the trade section. What the hell happened. Its out of control!

The moment you place a thread your probably knocked to the 10th page in 5 minutes.

I miss the good ol days.

J4320

27-02-2008 16:07:33

Yeah it's absolutely insane. I haven't traded since September of last year and it was crazy back then too. |

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 16:19:48

How does one differentiate themselves from the next 100 people. Also the requirements have gotten crazy on some of these referral sites.

ILoveToys

27-02-2008 16:31:38

Yup...trading sucks...i've completely quit the ref sites...

YourGiftsFree

27-02-2008 16:33:02

[quotec98d4b9327="ffactoryxx"]How does one differentiate themselves from the next 100 people. Also the requirements have gotten crazy on some of these referral sites.[/quotec98d4b9327]

Trading has become different. Wish there was to well "tame" it. Also what do you mean by the requirements have gone crazy on ref sites?

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 16:34:25

I mean what networks are good still from an offer standpoint where where you get the most money for the smallest number of credits or don't have to deal with that 1/4 credit crap

YourGiftsFree

27-02-2008 17:06:33

[quotedd5f72b4f3="ffactoryxx"]I mean what networks are good still from an offer standpoint where where you get the most money for the smallest number of credits or don't have to deal with that 1/4 credit crap[/quotedd5f72b4f3]

Oh, I see. Well the freebie scene has definitely changed since you last came (6 months ago). I don't mean to self promote, but YGF has our 50/ref sites with full credits and 1/2 credits. Anyway maybe for the trading section if its split up into paying for ref, paypal, or other.

tucker1003

27-02-2008 17:39:59

Really its just the same, but they change the structure, Pay higher per referral lower the credit rate. It does stink in a way, but more and more sitse have the 1 referral cash out, which is a big plus!!!

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 18:00:10

[quoteb33756526a="YourGiftsFree"][quoteb33756526a="ffactoryxx"]I mean what networks are good still from an offer standpoint where where you get the most money for the smallest number of credits or don't have to deal with that 1/4 credit crap[/quoteb33756526a]

Oh, I see. Well the freebie scene has definitely changed since you last came (6 months ago). I don't mean to self promote, but YGF has our 50/ref sites with full credits and 1/2 credits. Anyway maybe for the trading section if its split up into paying for ref, paypal, or other.[/quoteb33756526a]

Naw, you always did me good man. Its kind of ironic how popularity and interest in the freebie seen is actually causing its demise. You would think it would work in reverse however popularity has reached critical mass and too much money is being lost. Popularity in essence has caused the scene to implode.

Sad

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 18:02:52

[quoteb06c8a4ea2="tucker1003"]Really its just the same, but they change the structure, Pay higher per referral lower the credit rate. It does stink in a way, but more and more sitse have the 1 referral cash out, which is a big plus!!![/quoteb06c8a4ea2]

I mean look at your sig for instance. 80-90% payouts for signups? Thats ridiculous. I loved basking in the $20/ref period but now profit margins have been cut to shlit as everyone tries to claw themselves over each other

YourGiftsFree

27-02-2008 18:12:52

[quote52a8dda005="ffactoryxx"][quote52a8dda005="YourGiftsFree"][quote52a8dda005="ffactoryxx"]I mean what networks are good still from an offer standpoint where where you get the most money for the smallest number of credits or don't have to deal with that 1/4 credit crap[/quote52a8dda005]

Oh, I see. Well the freebie scene has definitely changed since you last came (6 months ago). I don't mean to self promote, but YGF has our 50/ref sites with full credits and 1/2 credits. Anyway maybe for the trading section if its split up into paying for ref, paypal, or other.[/quote52a8dda005]

Naw, you always did me good man. Its kind of ironic how popularity and interest in the freebie seen is actually causing its demise. You would think it would work in reverse however popularity has reached critical mass and too much money is being lost. Popularity in essence has caused the scene to implode.

Sad[/quote52a8dda005]

Well for trading the more people trading on this forum makes it harder for people to get referrals as fast. Also the more people coming to the freebie scene brought more frauders/scammers, which means offers pull out and pay less, which means credit ratios go down. Its hard.

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 18:15:08

Your still making bank though )

TravMan162

27-02-2008 18:58:36

[quote106eca60c2="ffactoryxx"]Your still making bank though )[/quote106eca60c2]

this is all that matters really... i know, you can't get 50% anymore, but you can still get something. Something is better than nothing, and it's still fun to do... It is kind of out of control though, I've stopped posting in the trade module for the time being just because it's like, how do you even get attention in here?

Maybe it's time to sign up refs the old fashioned way and actually FIND people...

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 19:00:59

[quotec3b8736bf6="TravMan162"][quotec3b8736bf6="ffactoryxx"]Your still making bank though )[/quotec3b8736bf6]

this is all that matters really... i know, you can't get 50% anymore, but you can still get something. Something is better than nothing, and it's still fun to do... It is kind of out of control though, I've stopped posting in the trade module for the time being just because it's like, how do you even get attention in here?

Maybe it's time to sign up refs the old fashioned way and actually FIND people...[/quotec3b8736bf6]

Thats how I used to do it a lot of the times. I also then stuck with DIY and amassed a small fortune.

TravMan162

27-02-2008 19:07:09

[quoteb1baf93afd="ffactoryxx"][quoteb1baf93afd="YourGiftsFree"][quoteb1baf93afd="ffactoryxx"]I mean what networks are good still from an offer standpoint where where you get the most money for the smallest number of credits or don't have to deal with that 1/4 credit crap[/quoteb1baf93afd]

Oh, I see. Well the freebie scene has definitely changed since you last came (6 months ago). I don't mean to self promote, but YGF has our 50/ref sites with full credits and 1/2 credits. Anyway maybe for the trading section if its split up into paying for ref, paypal, or other.[/quoteb1baf93afd]

Sad[/quoteb1baf93afd]

also, see the way I see it, you say the popularity is leading to its demise... I think of it this way... eventually the market is going to be supersaturated to its limit and profit will be impossible... This is where we're headed, but it will not be the demise of the freebie world because the people that are here for the long haul, the sandra habinas and margots and J4320s of the world will stick through it, whereas all the people that are flooding the joint will have given up and will have left... eventually, at least I think, you will see it hit rock bottom, which is where we are almost at, but as soon as we hit, you will see a mass exodus of people that no longer want to bother...

when this happens, the new sign-ups will finally maybe not outnumber, but become a little more even with the people who are paying for referrals...

it's all about the supply and demand i guess. but maybe that won't work here... maybe it's wishful thinking, but time will tell. i just know now that i don't even bother talking to the newbies on the trade forum because as soon as they post they are immediately attacked by 10 people PMing them... I'd just assume post my two cents on the forums for a while until things die down... I know you are all pumped when i do that ) ) )

J4320

27-02-2008 19:57:27

[quote72d0e6246a="TravMan162"][quote72d0e6246a="ffactoryxx"][quote72d0e6246a="YourGiftsFree"][quote72d0e6246a="ffactoryxx"]I mean what networks are good still from an offer standpoint where where you get the most money for the smallest number of credits or don't have to deal with that 1/4 credit crap[/quote72d0e6246a]

Oh, I see. Well the freebie scene has definitely changed since you last came (6 months ago). I don't mean to self promote, but YGF has our 50/ref sites with full credits and 1/2 credits. Anyway maybe for the trading section if its split up into paying for ref, paypal, or other.[/quote72d0e6246a]

Sad[/quote72d0e6246a]

also, see the way I see it, you say the popularity is leading to its demise... I think of it this way... eventually the market is going to be supersaturated to its limit and profit will be impossible... This is where we're headed, but it will not be the demise of the freebie world because the people that are here for the long haul, the sandra habinas and margots and J4320s of the world will stick through it, whereas all the people that are flooding the joint will have given up and will have left... eventually, at least I think, you will see it hit rock bottom, which is where we are almost at, but as soon as we hit, you will see a mass exodus of people that no longer want to bother...

when this happens, the new sign-ups will finally maybe not outnumber, but become a little more even with the people who are paying for referrals...

it's all about the supply and demand i guess. but maybe that won't work here... maybe it's wishful thinking, but time will tell. i just know now that i don't even bother talking to the newbies on the trade forum because as soon as they post they are immediately attacked by 10 people PMing them... I'd just assume post my two cents on the forums for a while until things die down... I know you are all pumped when i do that ) ) )[/quote72d0e6246a]

I'm here for the community. I'm not so big on trading anymore. I like chilling on fipg when I should be doing homework. )

EatChex89

27-02-2008 19:57:45

I liked trading back in 2006 or 2005 even. Now it's shit.

tylerc

27-02-2008 20:10:04

I like doing chex's mom every single day.

ffactoryxx

27-02-2008 20:11:20

[quoteb08e7bd24b="tylerc"]I like doing chex's mom every single day.[/quoteb08e7bd24b]

You bastardo..So that's why she's always tired every single night!

EatChex89

27-02-2008 20:33:27

[quote6a1709f612="ffactoryxx"][quote6a1709f612="tylerc"]I like doing chex's mom every single day.[/quote6a1709f612]

You bastardo..So that's why she's always tired every single night![/quote6a1709f612]

She's actually for grabs in the trading forum now, I'm trading nights for greens. Tyler you owe me about 40.

michelle-kcmo

03-03-2008 12:46:24

[b3fe101bb43]Do you guys realize that people come in here and read what you guys post? In almost every single thread that is started with good intentions, it ends up the way this one has. And you all wonder why this forum has issues~please! And, the trading forum is only ONE way to get refs. Alot of people will read through posts and click on someone's signature to get to their trade thread.[/b3fe101bb43] [/size3fe101bb43]

TryinToGetPaid

03-03-2008 12:53:06

By issues you mean we do not talk about our feelings and tell everyone we love them and feel their pain for their dog who has an injured paw?

doylnea

03-03-2008 12:57:53

Let's play a new game. It's called, don't be rude, antagonistic or inconsiderate.