Need Help with BMG Music

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73319

ClassAct

28-01-2008 06:56:48

Well truth of it is signed up for it awhile ago for a free site, they keep sending me the monthly selection's forgot to return a few so have like a 30 dollar bill was signing on to pay off 5 bucks of it and noticed the site told me this.

Your Free Music

Congratulations! You have 10 Free CDs . Here's how you earned your free music.

Free CDs Earned Quantity

Free Music Voucher 10
Featured Selection Bonus 2lili

Total Available Now 10

liliYour Featured Selection Bonus CDs will be available once payment is received for your Featured Selection.

It's Easy To Get Your FREE CDs

1. Add CDs to your cart.
2. At checkout, select the number of Free CDs you want to apply to your order.
3. Click the "Update Your Cart" button.

Specially-priced and multi-unit selections are excluded.

Just wondering what the catch is

TryinToGetPaid

28-01-2008 07:08:56

Read the fine print, like you should be doing anyways?

ClassAct

28-01-2008 07:11:43

That was the fine print, before trying to make a sarcastic remark make sure it's gonna make sense.

TryinToGetPaid

28-01-2008 07:15:13

Well how can anyone help you out since no one will have that deal appear on their screen in your situation? We can't. So I offer help based on what I can see, which is nothing, and you get an attitude.

You and good2speed are the only two people on this forum that I would not mind if you two got your arms ripped off by a ravenous lion who escaped from the cage, so you could never post again.

doylnea

28-01-2008 08:31:59

[quotee50bd276cd="TryinToGetPaid"]You and good2speed are the only two people on this forum that I would not mind if you two got your arms ripped off by a ravenous lion who escaped from the cage, so you could never post again.[/quotee50bd276cd]

Many would say the same about you...stop being a dick.

As for classact - you pay for inflated shipping charges on the 'free' cds