Please delete this thread~thank you!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72646

michelle-kcmo

04-01-2008 16:13:10

I can't believe that noone has mentioned Britney today, after last night. I looked on TMZ and there were some people posting that seemed genuinely concerned and then others were downright sick. People saying she needs to just kill herself and things like that.

Lord knows, that girl has made some mistakes and has issues with authority. Missing a depo 5 times? But, this really is serious, and I can't say that I'm surprised by this. My husband and I had said a while back that she may be suicidal, so I'm glad that is not what happened.

But, other than the 3 hour standoff for not giving the kids back does anyone know what went on? Why wouldn't she give them back, what she was doing, etc.? If so, please post!

And, why was the litttle boy taken to the hospital?

Rich and famous (or infamous) or not, she is still a young woman with 2 small children fighting over custody. Imagine how hard that would be for a normal person, but then add to it the paparrazi in your face all the time while you're trying to deal with this. It would drive anyone crazy, I think. It seems like at a time when a really good friend or HER MOM should have been there for her they weren't. Money can't buy love, I guess, or friendship~atleast not when you really need it.

Thanks,
Michelle

Killer722

04-01-2008 16:19:03

There are people in this world with bigger problems than Britney Spears.

michelle-kcmo

04-01-2008 16:22:30

Agree, for sure. But, is it fair to exploit her now? Come on, would you want your kid or ex-wife, whatever, to be treated like that if they were going through this?

She definitely has some mental issues that need to be addressed.

TryinToGetPaid

04-01-2008 16:33:26

Shes white trash with money, what did you all expect? Soon she will be dating a man that is in his 70s and has a fetish for small boys.

CollidgeGraduit

04-01-2008 17:40:14

If you want fame for the high point of your career, expect it when you bottom out too. Reminds me of the Aesop Fable that I read in my Uncle John's Bathroom Reader.

The Fir-Tree and the Bramble

A FIR-TREE said boastingly to the Bramble, "You are useful for nothing at all; while I am everywhere used for roofs and houses." The Bramble answered 'You poor creature, if you would only call to mind the axes and saws which are about to hew you down, you would have reason to wish that you had grown up a Bramble, not a Fir-Tree."

Better poverty without care, than riches with.

tjwor

04-01-2008 18:14:40

i'm not gonna lie, i'm kinda sick of seeing shit like this on CNN, this should not be top nation wide news... who fucking cares what britney does?

Just leave britney alone!
http//youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ

samz465

04-01-2008 18:42:14

[quote474936929b="tjwor"]i'm not gonna lie, i'm kinda sick of seeing shit like this on CNN, this should not be top nation wide news... who fucking cares what britney does?

[b474936929b]Just leave britney alone![/b474936929b]
http//youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ[/quote474936929b]
epic lulz

manOFice

04-01-2008 18:49:49

heard this on the radio this morning, its stupid

zdub08

04-01-2008 19:35:55

"Keep K-Fed on a pedestal." is my vote

JOSHBOX

05-01-2008 09:37:39

I wish everyone would shut up about Britney already.

Veek

05-01-2008 10:35:39

I love Britneyyy. Let her deal with her own crazy life, no one has to bring it up constantly. If you don't want to hear about it then change the station, and commenting on it only makes the subject stick around longer.