Easy cash

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7229

mrwzk

26-02-2005 07:31:53

i recently came across another money making site. this one pays .45%/hr to start off and as you surf more you get more per hr until you reach .75$/hr this seems like a small amount but realy it adds up after a while im already up to 15$ for this paying period and got 31$ paypal from the last one. im almost getting .75$/hr this site is cool pm me for link i will be glad to send it. and send you a screenshot of my paypal if you want proof of this site

CoMpFrEaK

26-02-2005 07:33:09

[quote2eee15bb8d="mrwzk"]i recently came across another money making site. this one pays .45%/hr to start off and as you surf more you get more per hr until you reach .75$/hr this seems like a small amount but realy it adds up after a while im already up to 15$ for this paying period and got 31$ paypal from the last one. im almost getting .75$/hr this site is cool pm me for link i will be glad to send it. and send you a screenshot of my paypal if you want proof of this site[/quote2eee15bb8d]

www.surfjunky.com

and how would you have a screen shot of your paypal? This company hasnt paid yet cause it just came out

CollidgeGraduit

26-02-2005 07:33:34

REPOST.. Please read before you post.