J&T Cooper = BEST Customer Support

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7104

PodTopia

24-02-2005 18:25:05

Props to J&T Cooper. They go online every night and reply to EVERY SINGLE E-MAIL. Their site, tech4center.com also updates on the status of shipping and everything else (when they update, etc.). I think it's the best free network out there.

Retro

24-02-2005 18:34:19

I like sites with great customer service. What sites do they do?

PodTopia

24-02-2005 18:34:59

They are Tech4Free, PCTech4free, AutoTech4free, and OddTech4free. If you want to sign up, PM me, lol. Their main site Tech4center.com (their informational site).

Retro

24-02-2005 18:36:15

oh okay, I've been wanting to sign up for those sites for trades.
Can I trouble you to tell me the offers on their sites?

PodTopia

24-02-2005 18:40:15

Mind signing up under me??? )

OFFERS
NetZero
NetZero is the leading provider ofInternet access. NetZero offers fast and reliable service, Unlimited Internet Access for just $9.95 a month! No CC Required.

Audible.com
Try Audible & get your first month for $2.99! Over 23k audiobooks, magazines, newspapers and radio shows to download. Listen on your iPod, or other handheld.

Appera
Try Appera FREE! Renovate Your Smile with Appera's teeth whitening system! Show off a new brighter smile! Get immediate results! Try it for Free!
Order trial of Appera.
Video Professor
FREE Computer Training CD-ROM from Video Professor! The Video Professor has taught millions of people how to use their computers! Try a complete lesson FREE!
Order FREE CD-ROM!

RealRhapsody
Burn more music and less money! Try RealRhapsody for 3 months for $29.99 and get burns for only 79¢ per song! Choose from 800,000 songs! Try it now!

Columbia House DVD
The BEST offer yet! Get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each! Get all of the NEW releases! Check out the great selection at Columbia House! Act Fast!
Select DVDs and sign up.
Feel Serenity
Get your FREE Trial of Serenity! It's the first natural and effective mood enhancer! Change your life for the better! Guaranteed Results! Get your Free Bottle Today!
Order and receive the free trial of Serenity.

Blockbuster Online
The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 25,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Plus, Get 2 FREE in-store rentals a month!

PetChews
PetChews - The Scientifically Advanced Pet Anti-Aging System! Improve the way dogs and cats behave, look, sleep and play! Give your pet a longer, and happier life!
Order and receive the Free trial of PetChews.
RoadLoans.com
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem! Apply Now!
Apply for the loan, be approved and have the loan funded.

Choice Rewards Visa
Get FREE Hotel Nights with the Choice Rewards Visa Platinum! Earn a free night with your first purchase! Use points for free nights! NO Annual Fee!
Apply and get approved for the card.

GM Card
Get more than you pay for with the GM Card! Every purchase earns you 5% towards a new GM vehicle! It's the richest rewards card out there. 0% Intro APR on balance transfers!
Apply for, get approved, and activate your GM Card.
Corticet
Reduce Stress, Shed Pounds and Improve Health with Corticet! Proven Results! Get your FREE Trial of Corticet Today!
Order the free trial of Corticet.

NY Times
Special Offer! Have The New York Times delivered right to your door! Save 50% when you order today!
Order any home delivery subscription to The New York Times.

MiracleBurn
Get a FREE Trial of MiracleBurn! Get the weight loss pill plus the scientific fat burning cream for your problem areas. Try it FREE!
Order and receive your Free trial of MiracleBurn.
Vonage
Save Lots of Money on your phone service with Vonage, a Broadband Phone Company. Get Unlimited Calls to anywhere in the US and Canada for only $24.99/month!

PetCare RX
PetCareRX is the place to get all sorts of discount pet supplies. Take care of your pets - and save over 50% at PetcareRX. FREE SHIPPING!
Make any purchase of $20.00 or more.

Cheap Trips
Sign up for Cheaptrips and get the lowest price on airfare guaranteed! Also get $500 off condos and 2 FREEli airline tickets! Starts at only $25 a year!
America West Visa
Win $15,000! Just apply and get approved for the America West FlightFund Visa card and automatically be entered to Win $15k in travel and spending money!
Apply and get approved for the card.

Stamps.com
Stamps.com - FREE Trial Offer! Sign up for your FREE Special Offer - an $80 value! You'll get $25 in Free postage, a Free Digital Scale and Free Supplies Kit!

BMG Music (CC)
Act immediately and get your favorite music at BMG Music Service. Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 with nothing more to buy ever! Choose from over 13,000 hits.
Join the BMG Music Club.
MyInks
MyInks.com - Save up to 85% on Inkjet Cartridges! Get a FREE One-Year Magazine Subscription with every order! Plus, Free Shipping with every $40 order!
Place any ink order of $30 or more.

Optimum Platinum
FREE $50 Gift Card! Apply for the Optimum Platinum and Get a Free Best Buy or Visa $50 Gift Card! Apply Now!
Apply for the Optimum Platinum Card with valid checking account.

Nexiderm
FREE Trial of Nexiderm-SP! Beauty Without Botox! Erase fine lines and wrinkles and look years younger! This is a limited time offer! Get your free trial now!
Order the free trial of Nexiderm.
Longevity
Longevity - The Scientific Breakthrough to Anti-Aging! The first and only product in the world that combines the best anti-aging ingredients known to man!

eFax Plus
Try eFax FREE! Get your own local or toll-free fax number that lets you send and receive faxes by email. Try it free for 30 days!
Sign up for the free trial of eFax. Valid credit card required. We encourage you to stay on past the 30 day free trial.

Bargain.com
Get a FREE Trial to Bargain.com! Never Pay Retail Again! The Better Way To Buy! Save up to 70% on cars, homes, electronics and more! Sign up for free trial with valid CC.
You must stay on for at least 8 days to receive credit.

Retro

24-02-2005 18:43:51

[quoted1fb756fad="PodTopia"]Mind signing up under me??? )
[/quoted1fb756fad]
I would love to for a trade, but it doesn't look like there are any offers I can do (

EatChex89

24-02-2005 18:47:16

[quotebaa360543f="PodTopia"]Props to J&T Cooper. They go online every night and reply to EVERY SINGLE E-MAIL. Their site, tech4center.com also updates on the status of shipping and everything else (when they update, etc.). I think it's the best free network out there.[/quotebaa360543f]

not with me. i emailed them over 3 times and they never responded.

PodTopia

24-02-2005 18:53:34

That's interesting. I used Live Help from their site, http//www.tech4center.com. Try that.

Collateral

24-02-2005 18:55:27

I wouldn't say they had the best support. OC sure has good support too. I like them both.

PodTopia

24-02-2005 18:56:14

Yeah, you're right, OC is pretty good.

Tholek

28-02-2005 17:51:24

I have a terrible time getting greens on J&T's pctech4free & oddtech4free, and even OC's notebooks4free.

One of my friends went green on oddtech, allaying my fears of widespread error. However, most of the referrals I got on my Gratis accounts were people unknown to me, and they came in at a steady pace.

I now have a feeling site design may play a part, as Gratis ones draw you to what's offered, while J&T/OC sites seem more "cluttered"

Obviously that may not be in their interest, but if they do nothing at all to improve it, those sites may not be profitable.

Collateral

28-02-2005 17:52:57

Tholek, I totally agree. I had such a tough time completing tech4free as I got about 500 yellows and only 5 greens. That is a horrible ratio and I think site design does play a role.

Tholek

28-02-2005 18:16:55

We need to act. )