Looking for folks to help.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70029

scamtester

03-10-2007 21:10:25

Hi,

My name is Kevin I just recently started doing incentive based programs so I decided to create a site to clearly warn others about junk or scam sites. Also to praise and or recommend sites that are good.

I don't want to compete with a site like this. I just need folks that have obtained gifts from legit networks to write about how they did it. Also about those networks that are a must to stay away from.

So far I have only a few blogs writting about what I have done so far.

http//www.scamtester.com

Thanks,
Kevin

topbillin1

03-10-2007 21:41:31

Great idea but I wouldn't focus on incentive sites... I would focus on those work from home scam sites that always pop up.

Also, Freepay is still legit, your site won't put a dent in their income at all. As a matter of fact, most incentive sites are legit, since most make money on all levels now so I really wouldn't focus on scams with incentive sites....

theysayjump

03-10-2007 23:08:24

Isn't Scam.com already doing this?

JennyWren

04-10-2007 00:31:21

Also, promoting a site that has your ref links on it, as your very first post here, is kinda spammy.

scamtester

04-10-2007 04:24:28

[quote1ab9acfb31="topbillin1"]Great idea but I wouldn't focus on incentive sites... I would focus on those work from home scam sites that always pop up.

Also, Freepay is still legit, your site won't put a dent in their income at all. As a matter of fact, most incentive sites are legit, since most make money on all levels now so I really wouldn't focus on scams with incentive sites....[/quote1ab9acfb31]

I agree that they are legit and about making a dent. I just want to inform of actual experiences. I just don't see how anybody can justify doing shopfreepay. They in the past few days have cut down on their available offers so much that I can't even get an Xbox. There aren't enough offers on C column to get it.

Thanks,
Kevin

scamtester

04-10-2007 04:28:23

[quoteb1606983b6="JennyWren"]Also, promoting a site that has your ref links on it, as your very first post here, is kinda spammy.[/quoteb1606983b6]

Hi,

Well I did not see it this way but I see how it can be interpreted. What I will do is take it off and keep doing the leg work on my ref's.

I really appreciate the feed back.

Thanks,
Kevin

scamtester

04-10-2007 04:35:45

[quotededb0f82ef="theysayjump"]Isn't Scam.com already doing this?[/quotededb0f82ef]

Scam.com which I looked at is not organized. Thats just my opinion. Really when someone just tells me that something works I want to know everything they did to make it work like how long it took, dates, if there were problems, etc...

Similar to what I did here

http//www.scamtester.com/blogs/csblog/archive/2007/10/01/don-t-recommend-shopfreepay-gratis-internet.aspx

And again I am not looking to make ANY dent on these companies. These are just my experiences and opinions.

Scam.com being just a forum is great but most folks don't go into details. ) I know this since I am an System Admin for a living and to get details out of someone is at times like pulling teeth. )

Thanks,
Kevin

CollidgeGraduit

04-10-2007 05:45:27

Please do all your responding in one post, no need to make 3 posts in a row.