Tragic Family Loss

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69673

MJRewardz

23-09-2007 09:46:13

Hello Everyone,

Last night we had a very tragic family loss. A family member of mine lost her husband. She has 2 kids of her own which are 1 1/2 and 3. She is now left with no job, a house to pay for, kids to take care of, and bills to pay. I am just asking if anyone would be willing to help us out with whatever you can. If you can keep our family in your prayers, that would be great. If you would be willing to donate some money to her, that would also be greatly appreciated of you. If you are willing to give money, you can send it to email==Support@MJRewardz.comSupport@MJRewardz.com=Support@MJRewardz.comSupport@MJRewardz.com/email or email==liljezboy32@hotmail.comliljezboy32@hotmail.com=liljezboy32@hotmail.comliljezboy32@hotmail.com/email on PayPal. If you feel better sending it in the mail, contact me and I can give you an address. I thank you guys for any help you do give us and I appreciate you taking the time to read this!

-Mike

sandra habina

23-09-2007 14:42:54

You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless

scream12342

23-09-2007 16:41:32

Same here, the whole family is in my prayers as well.

JordanE

23-09-2007 16:53:52

Please pm me with your address and information I would like to send a check.

MJRewardz

23-09-2007 18:37:33

Thank you guys for everything. It is so great just knowing we have your prayers and it helps so much, even if you don't realize it. Thanks goes out to everyone!

-Mike

tracemhunter

24-09-2007 10:28:21

Are you the same guy that asked me for money in front of Chipotle a couple of days ago?

zdub08

24-09-2007 16:22:27

haha, jerk

MJRewardz

24-09-2007 16:37:14

[quote62d890c884="tracemhunter"]Are you the same guy that asked me for money in front of Chipotle a couple of days ago?[/quote62d890c884]

I would appreciate if you would save your jokes for the more "comedy threads". If you don't believe me that's fine, I know how hurt my family is and the whole community that we are in. If you don't believe me, you don't have to be a jerk about it and make a joke of something so serious to us. I do appreciate everyone else who is showing a little more respect and understands in such hard times.

-Mike

EatChex89

24-09-2007 16:46:34

While I don't doubt your loss, asking for donations on a freebie forum from people you don't even know personally is probably not the best bet.

It sounds mercenary.

Daggoth

24-09-2007 17:47:55

[quote7c3643832a="MJRewardz"][quote7c3643832a="tracemhunter"]Are you the same guy that asked me for money in front of Chipotle a couple of days ago?[/quote7c3643832a]

I would appreciate if you would save your jokes for the more "comedy threads". If you don't believe me that's fine, I know how hurt my family is and the whole community that we are in. If you don't believe me, you don't have to be a jerk about it and make a joke of something so serious to us. I do appreciate everyone else who is showing a little more respect and understands in such hard times.

-Mike[/quote7c3643832a]

I think he is just pointing out that there is a chance that this could be a scam, since stuff like this is overdone a lot.

MJRewardz

24-09-2007 19:33:40

[quotef26c8d13f2="Daggoth"][quotef26c8d13f2="MJRewardz"][quotef26c8d13f2="tracemhunter"]Are you the same guy that asked me for money in front of Chipotle a couple of days ago?[/quotef26c8d13f2]

-Mike[/quotef26c8d13f2]

I think he is just pointing out that there is a chance that this could be a scam, since stuff like this is overdone a lot.[/quotef26c8d13f2]

Hello,

As a site owner who has not yet had a complaint come to us and has not yet refused to pay someone unless they were a proven frauder, I think that enough should make it legit. I'm not asking you guys to believe me, I am just asking for help for my family. I have helped many other out on these forums in situations somewhat similar so, I though I would ask for help myself, or at least a prayer.

Thanks,
Mike

ilanbg

24-09-2007 19:48:06

Mike,

As difficult a time as this undoubtedly is for you, it doesn't really seem professional to seek donations on the same forum you're supposed to be conducting business.

Just my personal opinion.

MJRewardz

24-09-2007 21:11:19

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know. I will remember this in the future. In the meantime, I would like to let everyone know that this is not for me, this is for mainly my family member and her kids. If I owned a grocery store, I would probably leave buckets to put donations in for my family member. Thank you for all of your concerns and I appreciate all of the helped everyone has done. Donations will be tallied up at the end and thank yous will be sent out.

-Mike

MJRewardz

27-09-2007 18:04:28

Hello,

I want to thank everyone for what they have contributed. If anybody else is willing to give a donation, if you could get it in by the end of Friday, that would be great. We plan on presenting the money to her in a card at the funeral on Saturday. Again, thanks for everything, your prayers are also appreciated!

-Mike