How do you coax your buddies into signing up for your offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6927

Scarlett

23-02-2005 00:50:02

I have lots of friends, but none of them are willing to sign-up. ;) So, what's a good way to coax them to sign-up?

thomas moore

23-02-2005 01:13:13

well the best way is PROOF... i know alot of buddies of mine wanted proof etc said it was a scam rip off and the like, do the shuffle, 3 referrals get it in your hand and show those pallies of yours and make them sign up haha wink

CronoDekar

23-02-2005 07:10:12

Proof is definitely good -- all the proof you can muster. With so many scams on the Internet it's understandable that they'd be suspicious. Plus, offering them a cash incentive (or some other favor appropriate to the person) would be good to get them to go past yellow, so even if they don't bother to get the prize themselves at least they get something out of helping you.

And of course it's good not to be pressure or spam them -- that'd just turn them off. Make the offer in an appropriate fashion. If they're interested give them the info; if they're not just let it go. Patience is the name of the game.

EatChex89

23-02-2005 07:54:06

the best way is by doing something REALLY absurd like eating your own crap or something...

lol jk

proof is the best, but that doesn't work all the time... i think the way to go is pestering people.

jadem

23-02-2005 08:00:22

[quote01810a6eb1="EatChex89"]the best way is by doing something REALLY absurd like eating your own crap or something...

lol jk

proof is the best, but that doesn't work all the time... i think the way to go is pestering people.[/quote01810a6eb1]

I'm the youngest and only girl, so I learned from an early age how to pester like an expert. That is how I got my referrals for my iPod. Some of those people don't really talk to me much anymore...hmmmmm ?