A moral argument

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66840

puppeteer

18-07-2007 21:16:56

If anyones seen Inconvenient truth Film....

what moral argument can you make about that film?

zdub08

18-07-2007 21:53:11

this is your second essay thread in 2 days. the first one was understandable, but you could probably find this on your own. you dont really get much out of posting on a forum and waiting for the answers to come.

puppeteer

18-07-2007 21:57:48

[quotee4c1969457="zdub08"]this is your second essay thread in 2 days. the first one was understandable, but you could probably find this on your own. you dont really get much out of posting on a forum and waiting for the answers to come.[/quotee4c1969457]

believe me, I am not trying to wait for the answers to come, have you ever heard of following a lead of someones example?

I just thought that it would be better to hear ppls ideas.. and I'm asking to the people who has time to post on Off topic..

zdub08

18-07-2007 22:30:40

it seems like you're making a habit of using off-topic for hw help. your questions aren't really matters of opinion either. I'm not going to stop anyone from telling you what a thesis or a moral argument is, but there are concrete answers to these questions that you could probably find if you looked.

edit I see you have edited your post and now want a very specific example of a moral argument... probably the exact same question your professor asked you.

puppeteer

18-07-2007 22:35:29

I did find out......... man...

the moral issue why should animals suffer from man's thirst for technologies...

but honestly... like i said before, it be nice to have lots of IDEAS.....

this is an off-topic im pretty sure people wouldn't mind me posting about my homework questions.. if they did then dont post you know what im saying?

i dont reply on topics that i dont care about .....

J4320

18-07-2007 22:35:36

Shouldn't your professor/instructor tell you what you're writing about? If not, couldn't you just ask him? Oh and there's always google.

zdub08

18-07-2007 22:41:43

[quote1a058d0510="puppeteer"]I did find out......... man...

the moral issue why should animals suffer from man's thirst for technologies...

but honestly... like i said before, it be nice to have lots of IDEAS.....

this is an off-topic im pretty sure people wouldn't mind me posting about my homework questions.. if they did then dont post you know what im saying?

i dont reply on topics that i dont care about .....[/quote1a058d0510]
I didn't really mind helping yesterday because a thesis statement can be tough to understand and write, even after some research.

like I said, I'm not really going to be mad if someone gives you ideas. I just hope you understand your professor probably doesn't want you to pick and choose from a bunch of other people's thoughts. learn the facts and create your own thoughts and arguments.

I'll get out of the way now.

J4320

18-07-2007 22:46:54

I don't want to be a dick but I agree with zdubz. I also want to say that formulating your own opinions and ideas pushes your imagination and creativity which is very good. Good luck. D

theysayjump

18-07-2007 22:50:26

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66853