WHY FREELUNCHROOM.com SUCKS!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66057

bullseye4u

06-07-2007 16:01:19

well today the admin of FLR announced site owner application for site owners like me to get their forums, so I can post my site on their forums or might even get my own forum. Anyways, I heard that FLR is run by Prizebook owners from A4f which is considered a scam on A4F, so I asked them in the thread

"Is FLR run by Prizebook owners."

Btw for the site owner application they require your whois open its not a problem but honestly how can they require that if their own whois is private

This is their whois which is private

Registration Private
(480) 624-2599 Phone
(480) 624-2599 Fax
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
email==freelunchroom.com@domainsbyproxy.comfreelunchroom.com@domainsbyproxy.com=freelunchroom.com@domainsbyproxy.comfreelunchroom.com@domainsbyproxy.com/email

Well immediately i get a pm from one of their admins "Gator"

"It would probably be wiser for you to work on site reputation rather than creating controversy and conspiracy theories. Create any more unnecessary controversy to intentionally attempt to damage our reputation and you'll be banned from the site."

now I reply to a thread I don't understand, if they want everyone to be legit like them why cant they make it public? If he says that FLR isnt run by prizebook owners, than what seems to be a problem?

So I reply in the thread because this is shaddy

"I got a pm from gator "It would probably be wiser for you to work on site reputation rather than creating controversy and conspiracy theories. Create any more unnecessary controversy to intentionally attempt to damage our reputation and you'll be banned from the site." wow how am I damaging your reputation by asking an honest question? Because I don't see prizebook on other forums thats why I asked"

So what you guys think? I never did Prizebook I just heard they scammed a lot of people in their promotion and yet they want all your personal information for site owner application like A4F, which i trust A4F because they been as long as FIPG and have a good reputation and i also been over 2 years on A4f

I appreciate that FIPG is honest that is run by lucrocash and Fusioncash owners! Keep up the good work! I been here over 2 years learned a lot and still enjoying being here. TSJ your the man ;)

happyfacepeople

06-07-2007 16:13:09

the lunchroom rocks

TryinToGetPaid

06-07-2007 16:19:06

A) The WHOIS rule has been removed.
B) Forum bashing is not allowed.

dmorris68

06-07-2007 16:26:25

Definitely no cross-forum bashing allowed here. Please settle your issues with them over there, don't bring it here.