Strangest dream you ever had

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6562

jadem

18-02-2005 06:28:59

What is the strangest dream you ever had?

Mine was when I was younger. I dreamed that Robo Cop turned evil and was hunting me in my grandparents' neighborhood in Gary. (

phorty

18-02-2005 06:33:57

there are some things that should never be repaated....this is one of them....definately my strangest dream. !

mistwolf

18-02-2005 07:27:15

I once dreamt that I spilled a glass of milk in the ktichen, and a shark came out of it and bit my leg off. Very freaky.

shifuimam

18-02-2005 07:36:20

I had a recurring nightmare when I was a little kid that involved a Middle-Ages style knight coming out of my basement...

My most recent weird dream, though for the past three months or so, we've magically been getting the Disney Channel. I think that someone in our neighborhood spliced the cable line illegally, because the channel number doesn't match up with my area's cable provider (it's the Bright House/Time Warner channel, not the Comcast channel). At any rate, I'm always scared something will happen and they'll take it away - I freaking LOVE Disney Channel's evening/late night lineup.

At any rate, I dreamed that I woke up one day and Disney was gone, and I completely FREAKED out. I'm almost 21, and I'm having bad dreams about losing the Disney Channel.

There's something wrong with me. D

FreeOffersNow

18-02-2005 09:51:26

I don't dream (or, for you psychology people, I don't [idd080b6697]remember[/idd080b6697] my dreams), and in the rare occasion that I do they are generally just everyday situations, like some boring tv show of random moments in my life.

kaymin

18-02-2005 13:54:44

lol, same with me

J4320

18-02-2005 15:22:29

One of my weirdest dreams would be a skeleton dog with a ripped up spine and sharp teeth swimming in a mud-pond. It didn't attack me. It was really weird.

bigboy106

18-02-2005 15:43:27

my strangest dream was about a giant pizza (serious)

but there is also another weird dream i had, i was about a girl, that i never seen before in my life, and it was all hazy, like it was future.

thats weird, to me or maybe it is just something i ate lol

Lightsky

18-02-2005 17:02:25

When I was a bit younger I used to get a very high fever and become very sick in these dreams.

I would see like a small rock or something in my dreams, then I would see it really small. Or the other way around. I don't know why It made me sick, but now it always gets me feeling weird when I think about it ?

J4320

18-02-2005 18:27:37

[quotee1b934842c="Lightsky"]When I was a bit younger I used to get a very high fever and become very sick in these dreams.

I would see like a small rock or something in my dreams, then I would see it really small. Or the other way around. I don't know why It made me sick, but now it always gets me feeling weird when I think about it ?[/quotee1b934842c]

?

phorty

18-02-2005 18:50:47

i used to dream of people i never met...and sometimes, I'd actually meet them later on (sometimes years down the line) ...nevertheless it continues to spook me every time.

BRC

18-02-2005 19:23:01

Hmmm, come to think of it, i don't really dream anymore either, i guess thats a good thing. Never really thought about it.

Lightsky

18-02-2005 19:54:40

[quote61c579f9c2="phorty"]i used to dream of people i never met...and sometimes, I'd actually meet them later on (sometimes years down the line) ...nevertheless it continues to spook me every time.[/quote61c579f9c2]

Same here wink

Doh004

18-02-2005 20:00:21

I really don't remember my dreams. But when I do remember them they usually consist of something pleasureable.... twisted

RoboCop777

18-02-2005 20:52:26

Got shot by machine guns...but didn't hurt.... shock

Admin

18-02-2005 20:58:50

The other night a bunch of small, sharp bullets chased me around.

Collateral

18-02-2005 21:18:00

Having a telephone ring and not being able to find out where in the house it is coming from? I had that dream constantly when I was a kid. Maybe I was just frustrated with something back then?

phorty

19-02-2005 07:36:24

[quote9aa39d5614="Collateral"]Having a telephone ring and not being able to find out where in the house it is coming from? I had that dream constantly when I was a kid. Maybe I was just frustrated with something back then?[/quote9aa39d5614]

shock !
maybe it wasn't a dream at all....maybe it was a premonition that this video was going to be made.... http//media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=hellofck.wmv

and uhm... as far as the Disney channel goes....well lets just say thats the top reason i cant stand going over my g/f's house anylonger...(she has a five year old sister.who loves that channel) ...no more proud family god damn it!!!!

Collateral

19-02-2005 07:46:08

[quote1e63c5ac51="phorty"][quote1e63c5ac51="Collateral"]Having a telephone ring and not being able to find out where in the house it is coming from? I had that dream constantly when I was a kid. Maybe I was just frustrated with something back then?[/quote1e63c5ac51]

shock !
maybe it wasn't a dream at all....maybe it was a premonition that this video was going to be made.... http//media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=hellofck.wmv

and uhm... as far as the Disney channel goes....well lets just say thats the top reason i cant stand going over my g/f's house anylonger...(she has a five year old sister.who loves that channel) ...no more proud family god damn it!!!![/quote1e63c5ac51]

HAHA funny ass video. Yah, i must admit, the Disney channel sucks!!!!!!

Keva

19-02-2005 08:55:31

[quotecead578c5d="FreeOffersNow"]I don't dream (or, for you psychology people, I don't [icead578c5d]remember[/icead578c5d] my dreams), and in the rare occasion that I do they are generally just everyday situations, like some boring tv show of random moments in my life.[/quotecead578c5d]

same as me i remeber nothing from my time spent asleep

thomas moore

19-02-2005 13:02:26

scariest dream was, when i awoke in the movie the labyrinth to battle the ultimate bowie , you know the costume he wears at the end (or you really don't know) ...david bowie... some scary business..

bceagles04

19-02-2005 13:48:18

[quoteb48ca9db5b="Collateral"][quoteb48ca9db5b="phorty"][quoteb48ca9db5b="Collateral"]Having a telephone ring and not being able to find out where in the house it is coming from? I had that dream constantly when I was a kid. Maybe I was just frustrated with something back then?[/quoteb48ca9db5b]

shock !

and uhm... as far as the Disney channel goes....well lets just say thats the top reason i cant stand going over my g/f's house anylonger...(she has a five year old sister.who loves that channel) ...no more proud family god damn it!!!![/quoteb48ca9db5b]

That was awesome!

HAHA funny ass video. Yah, i must admit, the Disney channel sucks!!!!!![/quoteb48ca9db5b]

BlingKing

19-02-2005 14:22:16

to enjoy a dream you have to know that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. i used to do it all the time when i was really little and do anything i wanted cause i knew it was a dream. i could never wake myself up by myself, so i always created something to kill me. i remember it really clearely one time - i wanted to wake up cause it was saturday morning the next day (used to wake up early to watch cartoons) so i didnt want to sleep too late. in my dream i made a vampire appear and stuck my head in its mouth. then when he closed it i woke up.

phorty

19-02-2005 14:40:49

[quote1ac7ac5a12="BlingKing"]to enjoy a dream you have to know that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. i used to do it all the time when i was really little and do anything i wanted cause i knew it was a dream. i could never wake myself up by myself, so i always created something to kill me. i remember it really clearely one time - i wanted to wake up cause it was saturday morning the next day (used to wake up early to watch cartoons) so i didnt want to sleep too late. in my dream i made a vampire appear and stuck my head in its mouth. then when he closed it i woke up.[/quote1ac7ac5a12]

as far as the dreaming state goes...yeah, lucid dreams rock( i havent had one, or remembered one in awhile)!

but uhm...i guess death by vampire is a comfortable way to die next to being burned or drowned...well ya know, if vampires existed. 8) D

thomas moore

19-02-2005 14:47:17

they do... wink