How'd you find out about the whole "FREEBIE" thing

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64756

puppeteer

17-06-2007 22:16:31

title says it all!

Imma tell you mine, READ MY SHIZZ ITS ||\|T3R35T||\|G

It was that one day, I opened the Blockbuster store (I'm a manager^_^) at 9AM IN THE EFFIN MORNING

AND THIS EFFIN MORON KEPT CALLING THE EFFIN STORE, I ANSWERED AND SAID in a very nice way ^_^

ME Blockbuster, we are not open yet.
RETARD DURR Oh sorry! I'll call back later, thanks!<-- he sounded all faggoty and giddiesh

I went to the bank.. got back at the parking lot in front of the store... and the guy who called me earlier was parked there... simling at me, I JUST WANNA GET RID OF THE SMIRK OFF HIS FACE...

i had to take a crap I swear I HAD TO!! the flaming taco sauce got me all tummy wierrd... but I had to open at 10am...

and the MORON WAS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THE DOOR..

so he Rented X360-Madden 07 ... then he goes

"THEEE" Retard DURR "You know those sites that says, they will give you free X360 if you try out their programs, well I did that, and I also tried blockbuster online total access, 30days later the X360 was rightt in my door step

sowhen i got home at 5pm.... i googled the eff out of this and found giftmonkey and led me to FLR then led me here D

I wish I could have found it earlier... I could have been rich.. LMAO

oh yea Im a teenybopper at heart, Im 20, full time college student, got alot of time in my hands, dont pay bills, except for cell and car insurance..

lucky me huh?

gmario

17-06-2007 22:19:26

My friend Mike told me about it when I was in 11th grade I thought it was a scam so I never gave it a tried till I actually graduated from High School 8)

ldybug1752

17-06-2007 22:20:30

Yeah, lucky you. Just wait til you have cell phone, car insurance, rent, power, any other utilities...the list goes on. With that being said, you can see I have a lot that needs to be paid each month, and our income just wasn't cuttin it.

So I searched online for ways to make some extra cash (not rich) and found Project Payday. Wish I had found out about it another way, but am very grateful that I found it when I did! D

blinkrebels

17-06-2007 22:21:42

i saw the ads a long time ago, and then kevin rose did it, so i knew it was legit.

puppeteer

17-06-2007 22:22:25

yea i know right

IM FILIPINO... FILIPINOS ARE FAMILY ORIENTED

I can live in my parents or my brothers house along with my wife and two kids whenver I want!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TY TY TY!

gmario

17-06-2007 22:22:27

[quoteea466448c1="blinkrebels"]i saw the ads a long time ago, and then kevin rose did it, so i knew it was legit.[/quoteea466448c1]

Kevin who?

x323smostwantedx

17-06-2007 22:24:14

I found it at techtv.com , I think gear live, they said about freeipods.com and they were talking to one of the main heads from gratis and they said they were legit so I just signed up, did my offer, then I found FiPG googling it I believe. I was 15 at the time 8)

puppeteer

17-06-2007 22:27:06

GUYS this is my motto...

THE MORE YOU desire.. the more money youll be wasting...

im driving a shitty car and using shitty cell phone...

but Im all Abercrombied UP head to toe and Dolce cologne, curve, holllister, fierce, all that good stuff, I own at least 20 colognes..

eff the nice car, nice celly, give me a good pants and shirt, spray me some cologne and IM GOOD! D

gmario

17-06-2007 22:27:42

[quote11f2d32a56="x323smostwantedx"]I found it at techtv.com , I think gear live, they said about freeipods.com and they were talking to one of the main heads from gratis and they said they were legit so I just signed up, did my offer, then I found FiPG googling it I believe. I was 15 at the time 8)[/quote11f2d32a56]

I luv tech tv oops

zdub08

17-06-2007 22:53:25

[quote1e7d782d8a="gmario"][quote1e7d782d8a="x323smostwantedx"]I found it at techtv.com , I think gear live, they said about freeipods.com and they were talking to one of the main heads from gratis and they said they were legit so I just signed up, did my offer, then I found FiPG googling it I believe. I was 15 at the time 8)[/quote1e7d782d8a]

I luv tech tv oops[/quote1e7d782d8a]
g4 fucked it up evil

patrick_7412

17-06-2007 23:14:58

www.projectpayday.com FTW

Tholek

18-06-2007 00:51:11

This isn't the first thread asking this. I've forgotten now, but I may have posted in one of the old threads. )

cubbieco

18-06-2007 01:00:38

I knew the freebie sites existed. I had actually found the front page to fipg in the past but not followed through with it. I ran across the link to the actual fipg forums in some digg.com comments a while back. From there I found the online trading and started in. Not being the most social person in the world I needed a way to get the referrals without having a million friends to refer.

On a (un)related note I spend much more time here than digg nowadays. That other site has gone downhill over the last few years.

puppeteer

18-06-2007 09:22:37

[quote397f76bc24="Tholek"]This isn't the first thread asking this. I've forgotten now, but I may have posted in one of the old threads. )[/quote397f76bc24]

I really would like to hear the Amins/Mods stories...

tinkerjenn

18-06-2007 09:32:35

projectpayday sent me spam one day.. It said "You can't get rich and do DO have to work at it"

Here I am )

tylerc

18-06-2007 09:38:47

Read about freeipods.com on some news article, convinced my parents to let me try it out, here I am D

puppeteer

18-06-2007 09:44:22

[quoteba17398a56="tylerc"]Read about freeipods.com on some news article, convinced my parents to let me try it out, here I am D[/quoteba17398a56]

lmao parents?

lol i bet you were what 15? back then?

theman2005

18-06-2007 09:48:28

Fox News roll

tylerc

18-06-2007 09:49:52

[quote1b2f9b6d05="puppeteer"][quote1b2f9b6d05="tylerc"]Read about freeipods.com on some news article, convinced my parents to let me try it out, here I am D[/quote1b2f9b6d05]

lmao parents?

lol i bet you were what 15? back then?[/quote1b2f9b6d05]

16, yeah.

tjwor

18-06-2007 09:56:26

techtv, and then I had ebay listings, got 21 refs on freeipods.com (5 ref was highest payout)

and then I got 14 on freephotoipods.com, and then I got another 6 on freeipods.com when i moved to my new house... then I took a break for 8 months, and found freeipodguide on my school laptop when I was bored durring class, saw that hairyferry got a 42" tv from experian, and I told my dad I was going to get a 42" tv, he laughed at me and said I was stupid for trying... and then i got a $2000 check, 5 laptops. a 42" plasma, and some other random stuff, and he finally believed me shrug

Fr1zzank

18-06-2007 09:59:19

I was browsing Kijiji.ca (a Canadian ad site, like Craigs List), and there was an ad for GiftsMonster.net. I was young, and stupid, and I tried to do the site ALL WRONG. I had friends make accounts while at my house, on my IP, I didn't read the Terms of Service, I completely did it wrong.

Unsurprisingly, I got my account put on hold on GamingMonster.net. Kyle and Dinis were quite patient with me, and actually gave me two or three times to smarten up and fix it.

From there, I just was just Googling around and found UltimateFreebieList.net. From there, I found FiPG, and the rest is history D

Anybody got any opinions on UFL? It seems outdated, but maybe I'm wrong. Seems convenient when you're trying to find a freebie site that offers a specific prize.

puppeteer

18-06-2007 10:03:06

[quote06e9f44aae="tjwor"]techtv, and then I had ebay listings, got 21 refs on freeipods.com (5 ref was highest payout)

and then I got 14 on freephotoipods.com, and then I got another 6 on freeipods.com when i moved to my new house... then I took a break for 8 months, and found freeipodguide on my school laptop when I was bored durring class, saw that hairyferry got a 42" tv from experian, and I told my dad I was going to get a 42" tv, he laughed at me and said I was stupid for trying... and then i got a $2000 check, 5 laptops. a 42" plasma, and some other random stuff, and he finally believed me shrug[/quote06e9f44aae]

lol same here

told them I was gonna save up money to go back to Philippines.... just to visit..

lol I already got it......... man!

shawng31

18-06-2007 13:54:38

my story is similar to tinkerjenns.. project payday sent me an e-mail thru my bulk folder and it sounded very interesting.. i didnt have the 35 i think it was to buy it.. and i was gonna do it as well roll .. but then they kept sendinf me e-mails saying ok.. just do these offers and you will have access to the information.. they were doing what we do.. lookin fro refs.. i still was unsure.. havin to pay and all and not really knowin what it was all about.. so i decided to do 3 silly lil survey offers for free.. then i got access to the information.. i was very excited about what i read.. i had been looking for a while to make legitamite income on line that wasnt a scam.. i read the entire thing and followed the link they had for FiPG.. read the rules and tutorials.. shock .. all the while waiting for my paypal to get verified.. after that.. posted in thr trading post i was new and paypal verified and ready ta green D.. DAMN the amount of PM's I got that night... heh.. i did my first trade with pspparty.. who became my mentor.. my very first site was zeropricetags for 15 PP... i did the blockbuster offer cuz i knew them and didnt think they would rape my bank acct. ... pspparty paid me directly to paypal and i was hooked ever since D.. it was the very first time i had EVER made money on line and i am very happy i found freebies )

Shawn

manOFice

18-06-2007 13:55:53

I used to do the "get paid to read email" and eventually led me to this website, it all started them.

samz465

18-06-2007 16:54:06

Two years ago in April/May when I was a freshman in HS, my friend told me he got a free ipod shuffle...I didn't believe him.
A couple day's later he sent me a screen shot showing his status saying "shipped" and he showed me a shuffle in his hands.
At first I was very skeptical...but I tried it and finally got my first gift in August.
About 8 or 9 months later I finally got a paypal account and started paying for refs...Since then I've been rolling in the dough.
In my first year of freebies, I spent alot of my money on video games and Electronics.
In my second year...I spent ALL my money on clothes...and like smaller things.

But I gotta say...Without freebies, life woulda sucked.

-Samad

aviendha47

18-06-2007 16:55:04

[quote8c861b38fd="O4F-Manofice"]I used to do the "get paid to read email" and eventually led me to this website, it all started them.[/quote8c861b38fd]

Same here.

bruman

18-06-2007 17:26:46

I think I was in a chat room or something and someone there was talking about FreeiPods.com. I didn't pay much attention to it at first, then a couple months later I heard about it again, decided to google it and found freeipodguide. This was in August/September of 2004. Almost 3 years ago.. wow!

gimme_m0e

18-06-2007 17:54:45

I also got the info from my friend, did actually start till months later, since I was desperate for money. First site was OC4F, when they used to pay like only 1-2 hrs later. Miss those good old days...Started from A4F, then found that this site had more activity.

maksmom

18-06-2007 18:37:33

[quote982ca2fa26="ldybug1752"]Yeah, luck you. Just wait til you have cell phone, car insurance, rent, power, any other utilities...the list goes on. With that being said, you can see I have a lot that needs to be paid each month, and our income just wasn't cuttin it.

So I searched online for ways to make some extra cash (not rich) and found Project Payday. Wish I had found out about it another way, but am very grateful that I found it when I did! D[/quote982ca2fa26]

Pretty much exactly how it happened for me, too!!

puppeteer

18-06-2007 23:16:03

oh please.... by the time i have those bills u guys talking about,.....

i will be a Registered Nurse... with extra money LOL

so right now all i pay is car insurance which is $60 dollars and cell phone which is $25 dollars

i work 3days a week, i make at least $300 every paycheck, and this about something big $$$$ )

but really nice stories you guys. but mine was really interesting.. id like to thank the guy and give him free rentals but i forgot his facee

blinkrebels

19-06-2007 01:54:34

[quotedf33e315aa="puppeteer"]oh please.... by the time i have those bills u guys talking about,.....

i will be a Registered Nurse... with extra money LOL

so right now all i pay is car insurance which is $60 dollars and cell phone which is $25 dollars

i work 3days a week, i make at least $300 every paycheck, and this about something big $$$$ )

but really nice stories you guys. but mine was really interesting.. id like to thank the guy and give him free rentals but i forgot his facee[/quotedf33e315aa]

yeah, im doin the RN program right now. i start clinicals in the fall. i got a long way. money is really good here though.

i hope i dont blow too much money here trying to score referrals.

puppeteer

19-06-2007 09:36:47

nice omucho good luck!!!!!!!

tinkerjenn

19-06-2007 09:40:52

My offer of a job is still open to you guys )

puppeteer

19-06-2007 09:42:18

[quote97913f09ab="tinkerjenn"]My offer of a job is still open to you guys )[/quote97913f09ab]

If they are station in MIchigan... could you possibly please give me some information ? Thanks!

tinkerjenn

19-06-2007 09:46:32

http//fresenius.hodesiq.com/job_start.asp

and there's more jobs than just RN jobs too ;)

TFOAF

19-06-2007 10:33:28

I started this last year, I can't really remember how I came across Anything4Free. Someone told me, or I found some place online about getting free things with proof, which encouraged me. After A4F, and after getting banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong, I had been told about FiPG. From June 30, 2006 until now, I've done many freebie sites, and probably have made at least $3,000 gross profit. -- I first started with OrderCash4Free.com, did a Netflix offer (got paid $20, lol), and I still use Netflix today. I'll get my 13th charge in a few days. D

puppeteer

19-06-2007 10:41:55

[quote4ba47f3b86="TFOAF"]I started this last year, I can't really remember how I came across Anything4Free. Someone told me, or I found some place online about getting free things with proof, which encouraged me. After A4F, and after getting banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong, I had been told about FiPG. From June 30, 2006 until now, I've done many freebie sites, and probably have made at least $3,000 gross profit. -- I first started with OrderCash4Free.com, did a Netflix offer (got paid $20, lol), and I still use Netflix today. I'll get my 13th charge in a few days. D[/quote4ba47f3b86]

lol Blockbuster TOTAL ACCESS online is way better trust me!!

those mails you dont have to mail it back, just go to blockbuster store and exchange it for free rentals!!!

you have been ripped off by NETFLIX, im sorry dude (

ldybug1752

19-06-2007 10:47:50

I love Netflix. I'm sure I would like Blockbuster, too, but they took all the Blockbusters out of this area yeeaarrss ago. It's Hollywood Video or Video King (which won't last much longer, they seem to be dying out).

I don't think you've been ripped off by Netflix, it's a wonderful service. They also have TONS of super cheap DVD's you can buy with $.50 shipping..that's not a rip-off to me )

tinkerjenn

19-06-2007 11:01:25

and netfilx has used dvds for cheap with NO shipping here )

puppeteer

19-06-2007 13:33:50

[quote36f7d4a1bc="tinkerjenn"]and netfilx has used dvds for cheap with NO shipping here )[/quote36f7d4a1bc]

ours is way cheaper ) come to the store... D lol

and yea your job... this is a career place lol... .i dont ahve a degree or anything

i just want to work on a clicnic or hospital to get used to the environment (

im not a nurse yet and im not even into the program yet..

Margot530

20-06-2007 07:28:03

[quoted20c37e2c8="shawng31"]my story is similar to tinkerjenns.. project payday sent me an e-mail thru my bulk folder and it sounded very interesting.. i didnt have the 35 i think it was to buy it.. and i was gonna do it as well roll .. but then they kept sendinf me e-mails saying ok.. just do these offers and you will have access to the information.. they were doing what we do.. lookin fro refs.. i still was unsure.. havin to pay and all and not really knowin what it was all about.. so i decided to do 3 silly lil survey offers for free.. then i got access to the information.. i was very excited about what i read.. i had been looking for a while to make legitamite income on line that wasnt a scam.. i read the entire thing and followed the link they had for FiPG.. read the rules and tutorials.. shock .. all the while waiting for my paypal to get verified.. after that.. posted in thr trading post i was new and paypal verified and ready ta green D.. DAMN the amount of PM's I got that night... heh.. i did my first trade with pspparty.. who became my mentor.. my very first site was zeropricetags for 15 PP... i did the blockbuster offer cuz i knew them and didnt think they would rape my bank acct. ... pspparty paid me directly to paypal and i was hooked ever since D.. it was the very first time i had EVER made money on line and i am very happy i found freebies )

Shawn[/quoted20c37e2c8]

Very much the same here. I was doing just about anything possible, that sounded promising without costing any thing...surveys and so on...A lot of time for a lot of nothing! Well I did get about 35.00 roll .

Got the Project Payday letter, and each day I didn't respond, they kept lowering the price till eventually all I needed to do was complete 3 questionnaires....

Was very skeptical, but took the leap and here I am! D

Margot wink

doylnea

20-06-2007 09:00:29

I was a member of FlyerTalk.com before the freeipods site came about. I had been pursuing a freeipod through Gratis's freegiftplanet.com (which I learned about from FatWallet.com) when they had a 15GB 3rd gen BW iPod for something like 14K points. You got about 600 or so for AOL. I never got anywhere close to the iPod, but ended up getting GT4, my Shure headphones, a PS2 controller and a couple CDs from their points based sites. Thanks Freepay (nee Gratis)

I started my conga site, as a result of FT - one of the first solely Conga sites, if not the first, conga site.

Edit here's the thread from whence my story came http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33264

puppeteer

20-06-2007 09:06:59

[quote6614446755="doylnea"]I was a member of FlyerTalk.com before the freeipods site came about. I had been pursuing a freeipod through Gratis's freegiftplanet.com (which I learned about from FatWallet.com) when they had a 15GB 3rd gen BW iPod for something like 14K points. You got about 600 or so for AOL. I never got anywhere close to the iPod, but ended up getting GT4, my Shure headphones, a PS2 controller and a couple CDs from their points based sites. Thanks Freepay (nee Gratis)

I started my conga site, as a result of FT - one of the first solely Conga sites, if not the first, conga site.

Edit here's the thread from whence my story came http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33264[/quote6614446755]

lol that sounds really ancient..

but hey doyle... you used to be a Real World cast member?

josiahredding

20-06-2007 10:10:41

I did freeipod.com for awhile like a few years ago and eventually gave up thinking it was a scam. Then I kept seeing this google ad for Project Payday, which is an info site telling about the whole process. Signed up for that, read over everything, and found FLR, then FiPG, then A4F. I didn't use anything but FLR for awhile, but now I think I prefer FiPG.

puppeteer

20-06-2007 12:19:55

[quoteee2ffaf682="josiahredding"]I did freeipod.com for awhile like a few years ago and eventually gave up thinking it was a scam. Then I kept seeing this google ad for Project Payday, which is an info site telling about the whole process. Signed up for that, read over everything, and found FLR, then FiPG, then A4F. I didn't use anything but FLR for awhile, but now I think I prefer FiPG.[/quoteee2ffaf682]

just admit it, I let you feel FIPG is much better than FLR )

slip

26-06-2007 12:41:33

i first heard of it when techtv was still around. I think the screensavers were talking about it, so i tried it. I was surprised it worked.

Berky34

26-06-2007 12:55:23

sisters friend got a free ipod, i looked into it and signed up at freeipods.com

ILoveToys

26-06-2007 12:59:46

I decided I wanted a mac mini when they were new, so I set out to find a way....a quick google search brought me to Gratis' mac mini site, and when I realize I'd need a few more ppl than I knew would sign up I stumbled upon FiPG.