The "Free" Retirement Plan: 401F(ree)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6465

PodTopia

16-02-2005 20:14:57

I've made up my mind. I'm finishing every site I've started and have more than 2 referrals on (which makes about 5, freeminimacs and PVPs4free are the most important). Then I'm retiring. It's over. I think we should have "graduation classes", with groups that graduate at the same time ). My retirement plan should be working with the Mac Mini, perpetual $$$ in my PayPal account, a U2 iPod, 2 Sony PSPs, a Nintendo DS, an iRiver H320, a Bose Sounddock, an iPod photo, Sony Fontopia headphones, and some more stuff. It's currentyl 1117 PM here, and I've just started working. I've been refreshing these forums for the past 1/2 hour roll . I really have no life (. Quitting will help me get that back. Anyone feel the same way?

JOSHBOX

16-02-2005 20:35:24

Free stuff is addicting, I know how you feel.

thomas moore

16-02-2005 21:13:14

refreshing ...the forums...wow... yes i know your pain cry

Maniacmous

16-02-2005 23:58:36

[quotee2ecedd0b5="PodTopia"]I've been refreshing these forums for the past 1/2 hour roll . I really have no life (. Quitting will help me get that back. Anyone feel the same way?[/quotee2ecedd0b5]

I've been doing that a lot lately as well, ever since I got approved for my Free iPod, I've been eagerly awaiting its status to change from Processing to STV. Currently though, I want to get the Mac Mini...and then like you, I want to quit. There is so much good stuff out there, but the effort it takes for most of it, I don't know if it is worth the work or not. I do, however, know that I want a Mac Mini because I have been pondering a long time a switch to Mac, and have no money to really do so on my own (poor college student)...so once I do that one...I'm done.

Anyone that has any tips to accelerate the process, feel free to share, either here or PM. 8)

Anonymous

19-02-2005 11:55:46

Yeah I know what you mean. I will retire after getting
1 GB iPod Shuffle
Sony PSP
U2 iPod

Maybe I will continue for some new sites from OC or Gratis but that's about it.

Admin

19-02-2005 12:43:35

I've said I'm quitting a couple times, but I always come back. First it was the MiniMacs and now it's PSPs...

Keva

19-02-2005 13:00:40

ive got ro reason to retire ive only just started lol

matt4444

19-02-2005 13:14:01

Once I get my 20gb Ipod I will DONE. I can't wait for the day that I can finally stop checking my status every two minutes.

Collateral

19-02-2005 13:19:03

I will quit after minimacs, and i might possibly do notebooks4free too but who knows. I will soon quit and stop with these sites. They are too time consuming.

pcmsurf

19-02-2005 16:08:28

im quitting after i finish

pctech and cameras4free

then i will only do it when i want something

but right now im kinda in remission, not trying very much to get referrals

Lightsky

19-02-2005 17:12:57

Well I just went for approval on my shuffle. If it does come. I cut the shipping stuff off the box and bring it into school with my shuffle D

Wanna know how many referrals I'll have then? I'll be LOADED

I made so many bets with so many kids 8)

mmmm...can't wait for that day twisted

CronoDekar

19-02-2005 19:16:09

Haven't been here awhile so I can't say I should really "retire", but I certainly have been already reloading the forums and free websites to see if my referals are up. Though to be fair to myself, I have been weaning myself a bit from it, just waiting for all my offers to come through. Even though it has been rather addictive, I must say that doing all this stuff has given me a lot of energy and something to actually DO.

That said, after I get all my referals for ds4free and freegamingsystems I'll probably wait until I get approved for those, and then move on to 3-4 more free sites before I hang up my hat. I'm certainly not going to try for those ones that require 10+ referals (or at least, I don't plan to as of now...)

Armstrong

19-02-2005 19:42:37

I have a feeling that I will become the Micheal Jordan of free sites retirement...