Sorry for the rudeness.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64460

gritsgirl

14-06-2007 15:21:16

I am so really sorry for offending. I did look for info before I made my post, but somehow over looked the threads. I usually do not ask if I have not looked first. I am not on a high horse and I do not think my time is anymore important than anyone else, I normally think just the opposite. I am new to this form and have only been doing this on FLR since the 27th of May. I read the rules, posts and every bit of info I could get before I opened my mouth about anything. On FLR my screen name is msmaryt, and anyone who knows me from there will hopefully tell you I am not a trouble maker or instigator. I was only asking for help. Did not need to be scolded. Thank you.

CollidgeGraduit

14-06-2007 15:47:30

[quotea39405b74f="gritsgirl"]I am so really sorry for offending. I did look for info before I made my post, but somehow over looked the threads. I usually do not ask if I have not looked first. I am not on a high horse and I do not think my time is anymore important than anyone else, I normally think just the opposite. I am new to this form and have only been doing this on FLR since the 27th of May. I read the rules, posts and every bit of info I could get before I opened my mouth about anything. On FLR my screen name is msmaryt, and anyone who knows me from there will hopefully tell you I am not a trouble maker or instigator. I was only asking for help. Did not need to be scolded. Thank you.[/quotea39405b74f]

You didn't get scolded. You got responded to for calling the FIPG staff rude. Also, the reason the other topics were locked is because there was no reason to continue the discussion..