ps3 or Wii

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64048

weebles_five

08-06-2007 18:51:34

Okay...so Grandma here is going to get a ps3 or Wii for her Grandson for his birthday.

All you guys and gals out there...which is better and why? ?

samz465

08-06-2007 18:54:41

How old is he?
How big is the room he's putting the wii in?
How bigs the TV?
how much $ does he have to invest in games?
How many people actually will play with him?

dmorris68

08-06-2007 18:54:58

Well, they're two completely different systems aimed at two different audiences.

The PS3 is capable of a lot more in terms of game content, graphics, processing power, and BluRay playback.

However the Wii is arguable more "fun" to play, especially as a family, and costs less than half what a PS3 costs.

Considering that Wii's are outselling PS3's by the truckload and are still hard to find in stock, while PS3's are stacked to the ceiling now in stores, you can't argue with Wii's popularity.

I'll probably wind up with both, eventually. But if I had to choose today, I'd probably go with Wii.

weebles_five

08-06-2007 19:01:51

[quote20309d991f="samz465"]How old is he?
How big is the room he's putting the wii in?
How bigs the TV?
how much $ does he have to invest in games?
How many people actually will play with him?[/quote20309d991f]

Seriously...he's 6! (Insists he is a "gamer") Has a DS and has mastered most of his games.
Room 24x32
TV 42"
$ to invest Doesn't have to worry about that.
We will all play with him. Especially his Grandpa that still has the original Nintendo.

h3x

08-06-2007 19:04:23

I'm content with the console I have now (Xbox 360), but if I had to choose between the Wii and PS3, I would also go with the Wii (especially considering his age and the fact that the console is very 'family-friendly').

samz465

08-06-2007 19:12:10

In that case get a Wii...A lot of the games on PS3 are more "mature" ratings...
Like Max Pane. My nephews teacher told my sister that he shouldn't play shooting games anymore because he brings up the topic of guns so much =\ ...
I guess that's my fault maybe? I started playing halo 2 when he was a 2 and he used to watch me play online all the time.

bruman

08-06-2007 19:13:46

Get him a Wii and a bucketload of games from the money you saved by not buying a PS3

weebles_five

08-06-2007 19:26:05

[quoteb8e7bd079f="bruman"]Get him a Wii and a bucketload of games from the money you saved by not buying a PS3[/quoteb8e7bd079f]

Damn!! "I should have listened to my husband!" I can hear it now. That's what he said. roll

kidd2108

08-06-2007 19:38:47

[quote2ad24281f6="weebles_five"][quote2ad24281f6="bruman"]Get him a Wii and a bucketload of games from the money you saved by not buying a PS3[/quote2ad24281f6]

Damn!! "I should have listened to my husband!" I can hear it now. That's what he said. roll[/quote2ad24281f6]

so you bought a ps3?

I agree, a Wii would be great for a 6 year old. I have a 360 and wii and I like the 360 better, but I hate the fact that so many of them break. The only ones that play the wii are my little brother and sister.

tylerc

08-06-2007 21:07:36

Wii FTW!

JennyWren

09-06-2007 00:09:38

I just got a Wii last week and we (my BF and I) have been playing it quite a bit. Also, when our friend brought their 8 & 5-year old kids over for the night, they loved it.

I haven't had any experience with a PS3 but they seem very expensive. I don't think a 6 year old needs such a pricey item, especially when the Wii is so fun.

weebles_five

09-06-2007 04:51:13

No...I haven't bought anything yet. But my husband said the Wii!

I of course, had to still check it out.

Big War Bird

09-06-2007 05:09:37

Wii Wii all the way! My wife and I play it together every night!

I would have sold you one mine but I just sold it a couple days ago.

weebles_five

09-06-2007 17:37:22

Thanks for all your input people!! I am going for the Wii!!!!!!!!! D D D D

jy3

09-06-2007 20:00:57

for him i would suggest a wii

tinkerjenn

09-06-2007 20:13:35

I have both..and a 360...and 4 pc's...

oh god I'm a NERD!

kidd2108

09-06-2007 20:14:19

[quote07f7074be6="weebles_five"]Thanks for all your input people!! I am going for the Wii!!!!!!!!! D D D D[/quote07f7074be6]

on the other hand...if it were for you, I would suggest a PS3.

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkCbWDeapAo

ZachBeale

09-06-2007 22:46:00

I would say go for a Wii. They're very fun for someone his age (and me, too D ).

Lot of great games, and very low cost. The PS3 Still has some bugs, so I hear.

Fr1zzank

11-06-2007 09:02:40

[quote9e17e25444="ZachBeale"]I would say go for a Wii. They're very fun for someone his age (and me, too D ).

[b9e17e25444]Lot of great games[/b9e17e25444], and very low cost. The PS3 Still has some bugs, so I hear.[/quote9e17e25444]

See, this is my peeve. People are claiming that the Wii is so superior to the PS3, and this has to do with the selection of games, no doubt. Well, I don't know how many of you people go to www.gamerankings.com, but if you go there, and bring up all the top-rated games (that have at least 1 vote) for the Wii, you'll see that out of the 75 (at time of writing this) games listed, there are 8 games with a rating of 80% or better, and 12 games with 50 or less.

Now, do the same thing for PS3 games and you'll find that there's only 39 games listed, but 13 of them have marks of 80% or better, and only 2 have 50% or less.

So, let's do a little math out of the 75 Wii games listed, only 8 have grades of 80% or better, while 12 have 50% or less. So, only 10.66% of Wii games are over 80% (pretty shabby), while 16% of Wii games are, arguably, complete crap. Contrast this with 33.33% of PS3 games being rated favourably, and only 5% being rated as crap.

Now, I know you're going to jump on me saying how the PS3 hasn't released as many games, and when they do release as many as the Wii, what's to say that they won't all be crap? Well, nothing. But, that hasn't happened yet, and nothing says it will. Fact is, the PS3 has a greater concentration of "good" games, and a lower concentration of "bad" games than the Wii... by quite a lot.

Also, you can just hit me by saying the Wii is outselling the PS3 about 2.51 as seen at Nex Gen Wars[=http//www.nexgenwars.com/]Nex Gen Wars. To that I say "kudos".

That's just my take on PS3 vs. Wii. The Wii is selling like crack, but doesn't have a game library to justify that. While the PS3 is selling okay, but those that buy it have a better-rated library of games to choose from. Oh, and don't bring in the 360 with it's "awesome library", as this is thread is PS3 vs. Wii ;)

Alright, back on topic get your kid a Wii, if you can find it. A kid will enjoy it much more than a PS3. However, get yourself a PS3, if you want to play more quality games.

tylerc

11-06-2007 09:29:18

I wouldn't exactly say the PS3 is selling ok.

I see them everywhere ?

Fr1zzank

11-06-2007 11:39:17

Did you go to www.nexgenwars.com? It shows the number of consoles sold in stores, not just shipped. I'm not saying it's exactly accurate and should be considered law, but still, I can't see why it's totally inaccurate.

So, for the PS3 to sell 3,266,828 (at time of post), I definitely would say it's selling okay. And, you can find it in store because Sony is making a lot of them. They didn't withhold a few million consoles to build hype >_>

TryinToGetPaid

11-06-2007 11:55:56

Selling OK?

360 FOR THE WIN!

Fr1zzank

11-06-2007 12:02:29

[quote7eaf7e7473="TryinToGetPaid"]360 FOR THE WIN![/quote7eaf7e7473]

Well, yes, for now. But, more than a year's head start will do that.

360 in Japan? The Intellivision could come back and outsell it P

And this is supposed to be a PS3 vs. Wii thread. We can have our own flame thread, if you like, with all systems.

TryinToGetPaid

11-06-2007 12:06:00

We had one before, and I think it was locked because the resident PS3 fan boy started throwing out curse words.

Fr1zzank

11-06-2007 12:10:15

They're fun, but you get nowhere with them. I like to throw the F-bomb around, too, so you know. Fart you, farter.

Flaming aside, seems like the Wii will follow in the Gamecube's footsteps. It may take a while for it to happen, but it probably will. And if the 360 wants to guarantee dominance, it really needs to step it up in Japan. As for the PS3, it needs a price drop, at LEAST $100.

tylerc

11-06-2007 12:13:54

Bleh, America has more people than Japan anyway.

tracemhunter

11-06-2007 16:28:51

Get a Wii for your grandson, it has all of the little kid games on it. The PS3 is for grown-ups. I like kicking ass in Virtua Fighter 5 P

Excel

11-06-2007 22:01:15

Seems like Fr1z is the only one that knows what hes talking about here...

PS3 ISN'T selling great, but just a FYI its selling the same as the 360 did in its first 6 months... and the 360 had no next gen competition.

Fr1z is also spot on about the Wii's games. As a Wii owner myself, I've been horribly disappointed. Theres only about 2 good exclusive games out right now for the Wii - Super Paper Mario and WiiSports. While WiiSports has a seemingly endless replay value, its getting old. It seems like all that coming out now are old PS2 ports that toss in a little motion aspect for a Wii version and let me tell you, the added motion in these ports make the motion sensing look like a cheesy gimmick. I swear, the mindset of the developers is "Hey, lets just make a cheap port, throw in some dumb Wiimote shaking and make tons of profit". I mean, the Prince of Persia port? So crappy that Ubi even apologized for not putting more effort in. The new RE4 port? Its censored and some aspects are graphically inferior to the GC version! If Nintendo is the only developer willing to put time and effort into their Wii titles, I fear for the future of this console. I mean, its already gonna be in trouble in a few years because its graphics are gonna look like shit compared to the 360 and PS3(can you imagine still buying games that are graphically on par with PS1 games when you could be playing games like God of War 2?).

Not to say that any one of the systems is the stand out best, I'm just sick of hearing everyone praise the Wii and bash the PS3. None of the current gen systems are doing very commendable jobs right now(from a gamer's point of view, not a casual's).

Anyways, back on topic, the Wii was definately the way to go, especially if he already is familiar with Nintendo franchise(because he has a DS).

Fr1zzank

12-06-2007 06:57:15

Thanks for the support, Excel. It's nice to know that there are Wii owners who are underwhelmed with the game library available to them.

Also, another little problem I would have with the Wii is this I play games at night, in bed, and my girlfriend usually enjoys watching, and it helps her sleep sometimes. But, with the Wii, I don't think she would enjoy all the bouncing and waving I'd be doing with my arms. Our bed [i5cba8aafca]does[/i5cba8aafca] transfer motion, unlike certain TV commercial beds >_>

It's funny how I try and make the point of the Wii's game library being a little weak, and that Excel agrees... but we both told weebles to get one.

michae229

12-06-2007 07:22:47

[quotef342f34b95="TryinToGetPaid"]We had one before, and I think it was locked because the resident PS3 fan boy started throwing out curse words.[/quotef342f34b95]

yes PS3 is not selling but, the 360 has the crappiest hardware of the 3 the failure rate and the destruction of disc is pathetic. Yea the wii has crappy games but i still dont see the hype M$ and Sony can make a controller that does the same thing the controller is dumb. Like I said before when M$ or Sony drop the price the wii is doomed. like i said has anyone seen the ports on it trash lol.

tylerc

12-06-2007 07:27:44

Wii Sports is awesome.

michae229

12-06-2007 07:31:54

I guess M$ is starting to address RLOD about time $$%#@li must be why its hard to find a 360 lately in stores.

http//www.maxconsole.net/content_img/logic.jpg

Excel

12-06-2007 07:54:38

[quoted045192520="michae229"][quoted045192520="TryinToGetPaid"]We had one before, and I think it was locked because the resident PS3 fan boy started throwing out curse words.[/quoted045192520]

yes PS3 is not selling but, the 360 has the crappiest hardware of the 3 the failure rate and the destruction of disc is pathetic. Yea the wii has crappy games but i still dont see the hype M$ and Sony can make a controller that does the same thing the controller is dumb. Like I said before when M$ or Sony drop the price the wii is doomed. like i said has anyone seen the ports on it trash lol.[/quoted045192520]

While the red lights issue is a huge issue that needs to be fixed, failing hardware probably isn't something that should be taken as indicative to the consoles success. The PS2 has a huge hardware failing rate, almost every PS2 is doomed to suffer getting DREs at some point in its life span, and I believe its accurate to say most people have gone through about 2 PS2s. However, no one can deny that the PS2 was the most successful system in the previous generation. If you have the games, people will get your system.

EDIT And by the way, that picture looks kinda fake. The fan and connector look kinda exaggerated. The problem was with some clamp coming lose(ultimately because it would get weak due to heat), not directly due to overheating. It would be much easier to just redo the clamp system then adding some rediculously huge fan. I would hold off showing that picture to many...

michae229

12-06-2007 08:21:49

[quote37947b18ad="Excel"][quote37947b18ad="michae229"][quote37947b18ad="TryinToGetPaid"]We had one before, and I think it was locked because the resident PS3 fan boy started throwing out curse words.[/quote37947b18ad]

yes PS3 is not selling but, the 360 has the crappiest hardware of the 3 the failure rate and the destruction of disc is pathetic. Yea the wii has crappy games but i still dont see the hype M$ and Sony can make a controller that does the same thing the controller is dumb. Like I said before when M$ or Sony drop the price the wii is doomed. like i said has anyone seen the ports on it trash lol.[/quote37947b18ad]

While the red lights issue is a huge issue that needs to be fixed, failing hardware probably isn't something that should be taken as indicative to the consoles success. The PS2 has a huge hardware failing rate, almost every PS2 is doomed to suffer getting DREs at some point in its life span, and I believe its accurate to say most people have gone through about 2 PS2s. However, no one can deny that the PS2 was the most successful system in the previous generation. If you have the games, people will get your system.

EDIT And by the way, that picture looks kinda fake. The fan and connector look kinda exaggerated. The problem was with some clamp coming lose(ultimately because it would get weak due to heat), not directly due to overheating. It would be much easier to just redo the clamp system then adding some rediculously huge fan. I would hold off showing that picture to many...[/quote37947b18ad]

the PS2 the only issue was the DRE. 360 RLOD has been around for a while i can say the DRE was fixed a year the ps2 was released but dying and disc scratching is just a to big wide spread problem.

topbillin1

12-06-2007 10:14:42

[quotee528d8d1e7="michae229"][quotee528d8d1e7="Excel"][quotee528d8d1e7="michae229"][quotee528d8d1e7="TryinToGetPaid"]We had one before, and I think it was locked because the resident PS3 fan boy started throwing out curse words.[/quotee528d8d1e7]

yes PS3 is not selling but, the 360 has the crappiest hardware of the 3 the failure rate and the destruction of disc is pathetic. Yea the wii has crappy games but i still dont see the hype M$ and Sony can make a controller that does the same thing the controller is dumb. Like I said before when M$ or Sony drop the price the wii is doomed. like i said has anyone seen the ports on it trash lol.[/quotee528d8d1e7]

EDIT And by the way, that picture looks kinda fake. The fan and connector look kinda exaggerated. The problem was with some clamp coming lose(ultimately because it would get weak due to heat), not directly due to overheating. It would be much easier to just redo the clamp system then adding some rediculously huge fan. I would hold off showing that picture to many...[/quotee528d8d1e7]

the PS2 the only issue was the DRE. 360 RLOD has been around for a while i can say the DRE was fixed a year the ps2 was released but dying and disc scratching is just a to big wide spread problem.[/quotee528d8d1e7]

The Ps2 still suffers from the DRE issue, not to mention the slimmer version ps2 wasn't that reliable either.... The ps2 as a system still suffers alot of problems but then again, the price isn't $400.00 either.....

The 360 is easily the best system this generation but the hardware is garbage and MS will have to spend a bit to fix these issues since they are becoming global..... Once the media gets their hand on a hot topic.... it's not good.

Excel

12-06-2007 10:50:52

I gotta wonder what makes you think the 360 is 'easily' the best? Its got its perks, definately. Probably the biggest next gen library ATM and Live simply rocks, but there are other things I'm really worrying about.

For one, DVD9s are such a small media, the 360 is gonna run into storage issues quickly. Already you can see the effects of the limited storage. Sure, Gears is a beautiful game, but what, the campaign lasts maybe 5-6 hours? Alot of games in production now are having to release the game only 1/2 complete and then promising downloadable content because they can't fit data on the measly 9 GB(see MassEffect). This is also why you don't see PS3 titles being ported to 360, only the other way around. PS3 games can be up to 5.5 times as big as 360 games, a dual layer BR disc can hold 50 GB.

Also, Microsoft is adherent in forcing their developers to charge money for downloadable content, even though this goes against the ethics of alot of developers. A lot of developers are against MS's profiteering and has caused a few developers(notably Epic Studios, creator of Gears of War and Unreal Tournament) to speak against MS. This is also gonna cause an interesting decision when multiplatform PS3/PC/360 games have downloadable content, because it will be free for the PS3 and PC while 360 gamers will have to pay for it.

Theres also the red light issue, but thats been already been discussed.

And honestly, though the 360 does have the biggest next gen library, how many exclusive(as in, you can only play on the 360) A++ games does it have out right now? Its got Gears and Forza 2... It has a few good games too, like PGR3, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Kameo, etc., but it doesn't have many truly great exclusives.

Fr1zzank

12-06-2007 11:42:34

I feel the same way about the 360's library. Everyone says it has the best games out now, but I just don't see it. Other than Dead Rising, Gears of War, and Lost Planet, there's nothing I really want to play.

Now while there isn't a lot of PS3 games out that would make me go out and buy one, there are ones coming that get me all a-twitter. Metal Gear Solid 4, White Knight Story, FF XIII and FF Versus XIII, Little Big Planet (can't wait!!!), Home, Gran Turismo 5, Heavenly Sword. Those were just exclusives (for now P). So, there's also Devil May Cry 4, Assassin's Creed, Army of Two, Beautiful Katamari, The Darkness among others that will be coming to the PS3.

I don't know, maybe I'm biased. I owned all three last gen systems, and have spent a good amount of time with the PS3 and Wii from this gen. Maybe I'm just a M$ basher... sorry.

TryinToGetPaid

12-06-2007 11:47:19

Oh lord, Michae has a friend - atleast this one makes an argument fun. Michae resorts to telling you to stfu because he confused the inquirer with the national enquirer.

I still do not like the PS3, and I do not think I ever will. I love the 360, I love Xbox Live, I love everything about it. Maybe in those 14 hours of waiting, I truly convinced myself it was worth it.

Fr1zzank

12-06-2007 11:54:59

Ahhhh... love it! I'm not his friend (not NOT his friend, either), I don't know the guy. You say you just don't like the PS3, which is fine, opinions are great! I just don't like the Xbox brand. My brother had an original Xbox, and we played it a lot. But, it never failed that he'd get bored of his games quite quickly, and ask to trade with me for my PS2 for a while.

Only really, really good times I had playing the Xbox was playing multiplayer TimeSplitters Future Perfect (which has to be one of the best console shooters), and emulating SNES and NES games. Other than that, I was always bored with his Xbox. I never really liked Halo 1 or 2, Project Gotham Racing was just "meh" to me. I just had an overall underwhelming experience with the original Xbox. Maybe that's why I've shied away from the 360, don't want to be let down again. If M$ wants me supporting them, they need some stellar RPGs coming. Not just Blue Dragon; lots.

TryinToGetPaid

12-06-2007 12:25:01

Yeah my original Xbox is modded, so I have pretty much all the games for every console up to the Xbox on it, as well as almost all the xbox games.

I love Halo 2 and 3. My girlfriend will play it, though she only likes to super jump in Halo 2. Xbox isn't really a RPG console, that has always been Sony's genre. I hope MGS4 comes to the 360 just like DMC is.

Excel

12-06-2007 13:10:13

I also just wanted to reiterate that I'm a Sega fanboy, so I'm incredibly neutral for this generation. Dreamcast > all =P

Anyways, its doubtful that we will see MGS4 on 360 for a few reasons. Of the 9 MGS games for Sony consoles and handhelds, only one(MGS2Substance) saw an XBox release and it tanked - it was an incredibly sloppy port, but still, that alone doesn't look good for seeing a port.

You also have Kojimas word, saying it will be PS3 only... not that that means much, Konami makes the decision, not Kojima - RE4 director Shinji Mikami made similar statements about RE4 and his other Gamecube games, look how those turned out.

Sony is also the one backing the MGS movie, if MGS4 goes multi, Kojima better hope MS is willing to pick up the tab.

Plus you have the fact that its being designed for the PS3 to take advantage of the PS3's features - namely motion control and the full 50 GB available on BR discs. That means that the 360 version would be missing considerable features and would also have to be highly condensed or it would end up lookinng something like this

michae229

12-06-2007 13:48:26

[quote0876db3dec="TryinToGetPaid"]Oh lord, Michae has a friend - atleast this one makes an argument fun. Michae resorts to telling you to stfu because he confused the inquirer with the national enquirer.

I still do not like the PS3, and I do not think I ever will. I love the 360, I love Xbox Live, I love everything about it. Maybe in those 14 hours of waiting, I truly convinced myself it was worth it.[/quote0876db3dec]

this is the same guy that said his dad can mod a 360 lol..........

i dont agree with M$ live pricing they need to abandon the points and make the store straight cash and not try to over charge for every gears map and little add-on if they need to keep milking like that they need to lower the price of their games.

Excel

12-06-2007 14:20:00

The PS3 network VS the Live network is the living embodiment of "You get what you pay for". PSN sucks(right now atleast). They could really take notes from Live.

The use of points is a great idea, it makes people forget how much money they are actually spending. $50 might sound like alot of money but 5000 points doesn't really sound like that much(I don't know the points conversion, just making numbers up). Its the same principal arcades ran on using tokens instead of quarters.

tylerc

12-06-2007 14:27:15

[quote65f65e237d="michae229"][quote65f65e237d="TryinToGetPaid"]Oh lord, Michae has a friend - atleast this one makes an argument fun. Michae resorts to telling you to stfu because he confused the inquirer with the national enquirer.

I still do not like the PS3, and I do not think I ever will. I love the 360, I love Xbox Live, I love everything about it. Maybe in those 14 hours of waiting, I truly convinced myself it was worth it.[/quote65f65e237d]

i dont agree with M$ live pricing they need to abandon the points and make the store straight cash and not try to over charge for every gears map and little add-on if they need to keep milking like that they need to lower the price of their games.[/quote65f65e237d]

Here he goes...

TryinToGetPaid

12-06-2007 14:32:00

I knew it was coming. I was just waiting for the STFU! post....

michae229

12-06-2007 14:49:25

[quote38454bdb0f="tylerc"][quote38454bdb0f="michae229"][quote38454bdb0f="TryinToGetPaid"]Oh lord, Michae has a friend - atleast this one makes an argument fun. Michae resorts to telling you to stfu because he confused the inquirer with the national enquirer.

I still do not like the PS3, and I do not think I ever will. I love the 360, I love Xbox Live, I love everything about it. Maybe in those 14 hours of waiting, I truly convinced myself it was worth it.[/quote38454bdb0f]

i dont agree with M$ live pricing they need to abandon the points and make the store straight cash and not try to over charge for every gears map and little add-on if they need to keep milking like that they need to lower the price of their games.[/quote38454bdb0f]

Here he goes...[/quote38454bdb0f]

well its true

Fr1zzank

12-06-2007 19:22:21

lmfao stfu u awl!! Ya rly!!

There, stfu post is out of the way, although it was from me.

But, I do have to agree with some posts. The points system is foolish. It doesn't take much mathematical skill to figure out "oh, I'm spending 5000 points, and that's $50.00 (just using the above numbers)". All using points does is assume that the people buying things via points are too stupid to be able to convert from points to dollars, and thereby they spend more money. Points are cumbersome, and unnecessary. Who here who has used points to buy things didn't first convert it to dollars to see how much they were actually spending?

And yeah, the PlayStation Network is shite right now, but being free is a huge advantage. While it may start out as a horrible online service, it has nowhere to go but up. And with all the attention being paid to downloadable content, and online services, Sony would be remiss to simply abandon it like they did with the PS2's online service. So, if they keep it free, and gradually improve it, it could rival Live, in terms of value at least.

TryinToGetPaid

13-06-2007 05:00:17

3 months free + 50 dollars for 13 months for a better service. You do not have to buy anything from the marketplace and some things end up being free later on down the road.

michae229

13-06-2007 07:10:00

[quotecc80f4a539="TryinToGetPaid"]3 months free + 50 dollars for 13 months for a better service. You do not have to buy anything from the marketplace and some things end up being free later on down the road.[/quotecc80f4a539]

then how is it any better than Sony or Nintendo if you are just playing online when they have it free the only thing that ends up free down the road is maps and not even that.

tylerc

13-06-2007 07:15:06

XBOX Live is the best online gaming service, I don't think anyone can deny this.

Fr1zzank

13-06-2007 07:38:11

[quotee2e04221c1="tylerc"]XBOX Live is the best online gaming service, I don't think anyone can deny this.[/quotee2e04221c1]

I can't deny it, but I can't support it. As I said before, I haven't really played 360 as much as the other consoles out. What makes it special? Achievements? They don't really amount to anything, do they? Just bragging rights, right? What is it, then? I hear people complaining about talking to others over Live because it's usually just stupid punks who swear a lot, and spam your ears. So, what is it? What are you paying for that makes it the best? What is it that the PSN doesn't have right now?

michae229

13-06-2007 07:41:55

[quoteeb103dcbd7="tylerc"]XBOX Live is the best online gaming service, I don't think anyone can deny this.[/quoteeb103dcbd7]

just another cash cow to get in your pockets just wanna see how long they can keep it free and yes M$ is losing money to let people on live that is why they overcharge.