Yo check out this HOG!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63040

michae229

25-05-2007 15:45:50

http//d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070525/capt.a380d39070604b3a99b8346b8522a57c.monster_pig_aljr601.jpg?x=380&y=256&sig=JcZWByxqrkeeQHEkkQHzqA--

moviemadnessman

25-05-2007 15:46:46

Is that a random picture or what? Did you kill it?

michae229

25-05-2007 15:49:22

[quote365efad3fc="moviemadnessman"]Is that a random picture or what? Did you kill it?[/quote365efad3fc]

no thats not me lol here is the story

http//news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070525/ap_on_fe_st/monster_pig

moviemadnessman

25-05-2007 15:53:09

That's crazy stuff right there ... although a nice ham sounds good about now )

downthesun

25-05-2007 16:10:10

I was expecting to see a really fat woman.

kidd2108

25-05-2007 16:42:44

I was expecting to see a motorcycle.

Wolfeman

25-05-2007 16:47:49

http/" alt=""/img.breitbart.com/images/2007/5/25/D8PBKB5G0/D8PBKB5G0.jpg[/imgaff0665bdf]
Hogzilla ain't got nothin' on me!!!

Chrscott22

27-05-2007 21:12:12

They're gonna need a chainsaw for that one.

Jenncherry99

27-05-2007 21:33:39

I thought the story said it had 5 tusks...why can't you see them?

JOSHBOX

27-05-2007 22:33:25

who would kill that thing... its amazing...

assholes.

downthesun

27-05-2007 22:35:19

[quoteeb20dc447b="JOSHBOX"]who would kill that thing... its amazing...

assholes.[/quoteeb20dc447b]

i would kill that, better it than me.

Sakeena

31-05-2007 17:33:25

I wonder why they just didn't stuff it and put it on display instead of making sausage out of it.

manOFice

31-05-2007 17:36:36

Saw that on the news awhile ago. Crazy stuff

MyungChunHa

31-05-2007 17:39:22

Sad, they shot it five freaking times while chasing it for three hours then shot it point blank range, fucked up man, should have just took a picture and left it alone, I hate hunters evil , it's an unnecessary sport

stueybaby17

31-05-2007 18:29:01

[quotec053563937="Jenncherry99"]I thought the story said it had 5 tusks...why can't you see them?[/quotec053563937]

It has 2 five inch tusks.

Big War Bird

31-05-2007 20:46:41

Never mind the hog look at that hand canon that kid it holding.

Gooogler

31-05-2007 21:27:45

[quote37005245c2="JOSHBOX"]who would kill that thing... its amazing...

assholes.[/quote37005245c2]

Someone who is out hunting hogs, that puts him in record books. Plus it makes for insane bragging rights.

[quote37005245c2="Sakeena"]I wonder why they just didn't stuff it and put it on display instead of making sausage out of it.[/quote37005245c2]

You have to remove the internals to stuff it, so he could still do that. I doubt he will though because getting a full body mount would cost a fortune, he'll do the head for sure though.

FreeOffersNow

31-05-2007 21:31:22

Those of you who are anti-hunting in this situation should consider that an animal that large which doesn't NATURALLY belong in the wild there is actually harmful the ecosystem in which it lives...killing it is, in a sense, preservation.

That saide http//www.monsterpig.com/ <---- LOL

Kidd

31-05-2007 21:33:27

thats alotta bacon!

MyungChunHa

01-06-2007 05:53:41

[quote050e401374="FreeOffersNow"]Those of you who are anti-hunting in this situation should consider that an animal that large which doesn't NATURALLY belong in the wild there is actually harmful the ecosystem in which it lives...killing it is, in a sense, preservation.

That saide http//www.monsterpig.com/ <---- LOL[/quote050e401374]
Hmmm, I'm not sure that is entirely true, some would then beg to say that humans are harmful to the ecosystem, and yes we are, so before you make that comment, think outside of the box....Also, anything naturally made is natural, so your comment contradicts itself

I'm glad that the website at least shows both sides of the story even though it's a little biased...A lot of the positive comments are from people who are Christian and seem to base a lot of what they do on God, which IMO a majority of those people are ones who are easily manipulated and slightly close-minded...

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-hunting, I eat meat and if the hunting is solely for the purpose of food and they use as much as they can from the kill, then I have no problem with it....It's more or less the "sport" of hunting that urks me and the way they killed this animal, it basically suffered for three hours whilst being chased around, I'm 100% positive they spotted the animal and wanted to just kill it just for pride because it was so big

FreeOffersNow

01-06-2007 07:22:49

[quotef42466ec82="MyungChunHa"]Hmmm, I'm not sure that is entirely true, some would then beg to say that humans are harmful to the ecosystem, and yes we are, so before you make that comment, think outside of the box....Also, anything naturally made is natural, so your comment contradicts itself[/quotef42466ec82]

I'm not going to argue semantics...but I said wild hogs like the one discussed here don't "NATURALLY belong" there...and it's true. I'm not saying it's some Frankenstein pig as you apparently took it. Have you ever heard of the Nile Perch? It doesn't NATURALLY belong in Lake Victoria..."The Nile perch was introduced to Lake Victoria, in East Africa, in the 1950s, and since then it has been fished commercially. [bf42466ec82]It is attributed with causing the complete or near-extinction of several hundred native species[/bf42466ec82], but as Nile Perch stocks decrease due to overharvesting, at least some of them are making a comeback. Initially, the Nile perch's diet consisted of native cichlids, but with decreasing availability of this prey, it now consumes mainly small shrimps and minnows."

From Snopes

[quotef42466ec82]Feral hogs, popularly known as wild hogs, are domestic hogs that escaped from farms and began living off the land. They lay waste to corn and peanut fields and deprive more than 100 species--including squirrels and deer--of food.

"It's a big problem and it's getting worse," Kammermeyer said. "If you have a lot of hogs, you're going to have problems. Hogs are very aggressive. They run deer off and they can be dangerous if wounded or cornered."

Holyoak said he had to climb into a deer stand a few years back to escape a raging hog that circled around for six hours, foaming at the mouth and snapping at branches.

"They say bears get mad when you mess with their babies," Holyoak said. "Hogs don't need a reason to get mad and come after you.""[/quotef42466ec82]

MyungChunHa

01-06-2007 07:49:46

Well, if the hog was not produced by nature then I would have to agree with you as you make a good agruement, but I was assuming that the hog was a natural animal and not raised on a farm then escaping...

We would never know either way, but technically those hogs would be a direct fault of the farmers, aka humans, because they are the ones who kept the pig in captivity allowing it to escape to a habitat that does not agree with it...

I don't really want to agrue either, but all I'm saying is that nature should not be "played" with as if lives were sports, because really it's unneccessary and a father-son could find much more construtive things to do, not destructive, that's what's hurting this world, and in reality this world is all we have...

FreeOffersNow

01-06-2007 10:25:33

I agree with you that they could have gone about killing it differently...it's clear that the father wanted his son to kill it with a handgun (though, a .50 cal isn't exactly a sidearm) for the fame...but had they used high powered rifles, people would have bitched about that, as hunting "traditionalists" say that such weapons take the hunt out of the sport (if you can shoot an animal from 1/2 away, how is that hunting anything?).

J4320

01-06-2007 11:05:17

[quotec3d012c1cf="FreeOffersNow"]Those of you who are anti-hunting in this situation should consider that an animal that large which doesn't NATURALLY belong in the wild there is actually harmful the ecosystem in which it lives...killing it is, in a sense, preservation.

That saide http//www.monsterpig.com/ <---- LOL[/quotec3d012c1cf]

Nice find. I especially like the comment sections

(profanity warning)
[quotec3d012c1cf]What the fuck is your fucking problem you fat ass bitch. You fucking killed a fucking innocent little pig. Does it make your fat ass feel good to kill such an innocent creature. Wow congratufuckinglations you fat ass fucking cunt. I hope the boars babies come back alive and eat your sausage link penis you, fat piece of shit. Fucking fat redneck. I hope demons come and haunt your fat ass for the rest of your life. Do you think your hot shit for this bitch? Well your not fat ass. Burn in hell you rotten piece of shit. FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCKING FAT ASS REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!![/quotec3d012c1cf]

michae229

01-06-2007 11:23:05

would have been nice if the animal was in the Zoo or something to be studied. i dunno can this be real were are the bones they should have stuffed it or something.

aviendha47

01-06-2007 13:08:46

[quotef7fcad7a7d="michae229"]would have been nice if the animal was in the Zoo or something to be studied. i dunno can this be real were are the bones they should have stuffed it or something.[/quotef7fcad7a7d]

You can see the skull at www.monsterpig.com

FreeOffersNow

01-06-2007 14:14:33

[quote42d6f255cd="J4320"]
[quote42d6f255cd]What the fuck is your fucking problem you fat ass bitch. You fucking killed a fucking innocent little pig. Does it make your fat ass feel good to kill such an innocent creature. Wow congratufuckinglations you fat ass fucking cunt. I hope the boars babies come back alive and eat your sausage link penis you, fat piece of shit. Fucking fat redneck. I hope demons come and haunt your fat ass for the rest of your life. Do you think your hot shit for this bitch? Well your not fat ass. Burn in hell you rotten piece of shit. FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCKING FAT ASS REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!![/quote42d6f255cd][/quote42d6f255cd]

Cartman? Is that you?

michae229

01-06-2007 14:37:01

[quote63a3f124fd="aviendha47"][quote63a3f124fd="michae229"]would have been nice if the animal was in the Zoo or something to be studied. i dunno can this be real were are the bones they should have stuffed it or something.[/quote63a3f124fd]

You can see the skull at www.monsterpig.com[/quote63a3f124fd]

link didn't work when i found the story i retract mt statement lol

Gooogler

01-06-2007 14:55:21

[quote2e590c0aa0="MyungChunHa"][quote2e590c0aa0="FreeOffersNow"]Those of you who are anti-hunting in this situation should consider that an animal that large which doesn't NATURALLY belong in the wild there is actually harmful the ecosystem in which it lives...killing it is, in a sense, preservation.

That saide http//www.monsterpig.com/ <---- LOL[/quote2e590c0aa0]
Hmmm, I'm not sure that is entirely true, some would then beg to say that humans are harmful to the ecosystem, and yes we are, so before you make that comment, think outside of the box....Also, anything naturally made is natural, so your comment contradicts itself

I'm glad that the website at least shows both sides of the story even though it's a little biased...A lot of the positive comments are from people who are Christian and seem to base a lot of what they do on God, which IMO a majority of those people are ones who are easily manipulated and slightly close-minded...

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-hunting, I eat meat and if the hunting is solely for the purpose of food and they use as much as they can from the kill, then I have no problem with it....It's more or less the "sport" of hunting that urks me and the way they killed this animal, it basically suffered for three hours whilst being chased around, I'm 100% positive they spotted the animal and wanted to just kill it just for pride because it was so big[/quote2e590c0aa0]

If they could have killed it instantly, they would have. Also, most people hunt for the fun of it, and then take ALL of the meat and carcass home with them. Few people waste what they kill.

J4320

01-06-2007 18:05:40

[quote22913ef014="Gooogler"][quote22913ef014="JOSHBOX"]who would kill that thing... its amazing...

assholes.[/quote22913ef014]

Someone who is out hunting hogs, that puts him in record books. Plus it makes for insane bragging rights.

[quote22913ef014="Sakeena"]I wonder why they just didn't stuff it and put it on display instead of making sausage out of it.[/quote22913ef014]

You have to remove the internals to stuff it, so he could still do that. I doubt he will though because getting a full body mount would cost a fortune, he'll do the head for sure though.[/quote22913ef014]

I would totally pay for the full body mount. I mean, a boar of that size is insane. It would be a shame not to after you already killed it. Imagine having that in your office.

lol

It looks like it's too late now because they have a picture of the skull on their web site.

aviendha47

01-06-2007 20:34:43

I'm suprised if noone did a body mount, with something that huge you'd think someone would stuff just to say they did it.

http//www.hsus.org/press_and_publications/press_releases/monster_pig_hunt_alabama.html

J4320

02-06-2007 16:58:24

I saw this on digg -

http//hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MONSTER_PIG?SITE=INEVA&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Hmmm... that's not good.

moviemadnessman

02-06-2007 17:01:30

It looks like the person who raised the Hog said it was ok, though ... That's would have been a fun animal to have on a farm ;)

aviendha47

02-06-2007 17:10:32

[quotef6a833bdee="moviemadnessman"]It looks like the person who raised the Hog said it was ok, though ... That's would have been a fun animal to have on a farm ;)[/quotef6a833bdee]

Ooo, Ooo, can I ride it?! D

MyungChunHa

03-06-2007 10:04:59

[quote618d8e3819="Gooogler"][quote618d8e3819="MyungChunHa"][quote618d8e3819="FreeOffersNow"]Those of you who are anti-hunting in this situation should consider that an animal that large which doesn't NATURALLY belong in the wild there is actually harmful the ecosystem in which it lives...killing it is, in a sense, preservation.

That saide http//www.monsterpig.com/ <---- LOL[/quote618d8e3819]

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-hunting, I eat meat and if the hunting is solely for the purpose of food and they use as much as they can from the kill, then I have no problem with it....It's more or less the "sport" of hunting that urks me and the way they killed this animal, it basically suffered for three hours whilst being chased around, I'm 100% positive they spotted the animal and wanted to just kill it just for pride because it was so big[/quote618d8e3819]

If they could have killed it instantly, they would have. Also, most people hunt for the fun of it, and then take ALL of the meat and carcass home with them. Few people waste what they kill.[/quote618d8e3819]
I personally wouldn't kill anything, but that's fine with me because that's how the world grows, death and renewal

michae229

03-06-2007 11:13:06

[quote6699f17c06="MyungChunHa"][quote6699f17c06="Gooogler"][quote6699f17c06="MyungChunHa"][quote6699f17c06="FreeOffersNow"]Those of you who are anti-hunting in this situation should consider that an animal that large which doesn't NATURALLY belong in the wild there is actually harmful the ecosystem in which it lives...killing it is, in a sense, preservation.

That saide http//www.monsterpig.com/ <---- LOL[/quote6699f17c06]

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-hunting, I eat meat and if the hunting is solely for the purpose of food and they use as much as they can from the kill, then I have no problem with it....It's more or less the "sport" of hunting that urks me and the way they killed this animal, it basically suffered for three hours whilst being chased around, I'm 100% positive they spotted the animal and wanted to just kill it just for pride because it was so big[/quote6699f17c06]

If they could have killed it instantly, they would have. Also, most people hunt for the fun of it, and then take ALL of the meat and carcass home with them. Few people waste what they kill.[/quote6699f17c06]
I personally wouldn't kill anything, but that's fine with me because that's how the world grows, death and renewal[/quote6699f17c06]

they kinda do have a point any animal with an extreme usually don't survive or reproduce weather albino or really big or really small probably with the exception of most predators.