Please...please don't yell at me. I'm really confused.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62431

TFOAF

17-05-2007 20:25:17

Seriously, please. If you really have the urge to yell at me or someone, don't do it in this topic. And yeah, it's a girl problem.

--
5/17/2007
--

Okay, so there's this girl...her name's Christina. See? Not a guy's name, k?

Anyways...I really like her. A lot. She's pretty, funny, nice, (not bitchy), girly, eyes are awesome, hair is awesome, smile is awesome, awesome. We have a lot in common. Same favorite movie...TV show...pasta sauce...political views...views on society...views on animals...paranormal...etc.

So I've made her laugh here and there, two of the times to the point where she was crying.

Last Friday I took her to lunch. I basically got enough courage to ask her, and she said she was going to go home because she gave her sister money for lunch. But I insisted and told her I'd pay. She was like "No, I'll feel bad." But I insisted, and she said okay. So we got there, and she asked me what her spending limit was. I was like, "a million dollars." And then she laughed and we lol'd, and I was like, "I don't care, get whatever you want." And she was happy with her food.

Then over the weekend I had asked her if she wants to see Pirates of the Carabbean 3 when it comes out. She said "yes." And then I asked her if she wanted to see it together. She said "yes!" with an exclamation mark.

This past Tuesday, her doggy died. After minutes upon minutes of holding my finger on my cell phone call button...I called her to make sure she was okay. She said "thanks for calling" and that "it was sweet of" me "to call."

[She gave me her number without me asking a couple of weeks ago. She told me she had a UTI (I don't go into detail), and she left me her number or whatever. So that was pretty weird.)]

Then on Wednesday, (I'm in her Sociology class), she was presenting her project. She mouthed to me "Can you hold my poster up for me?" And I went "O_o" with that weird face, like..."was she serious?" And then gave me that look "!!!!," like..."Come on! Do it!" Meanwhile, her sister is in that class, and her sister had asked her to hold her poster up when she presented. So I did.

I'm really confused though. On her Facebook it says she's in a relationship with this guy. He's in Jersey right now...apparently lived in this town, but he goes to college in California.

And today after school...she said "Hi Craig" in the hallway when I passed by her, to me first...without me saying it first. O_o

I'm...really confused...and I have no idea what to do.

And she's gotta know I like her...I have a [i7b8dd210fd]staring[/i7b8dd210fd] problem during Sociology class. Yet, I could be wrong...but I think she looks at me too. I'm not sure...just the way her eyes are. Whatever...I'm always wrong and will probably get hurt just like with every other girl. This girl is the first girl I actually tried "shit" on.

If you really read this, I appreciate it.

Please don't post stupid unrelated crap. Thanks.

Admin

17-05-2007 20:28:04

i'm sorry foafy, i just can't handle it right now

Admin

17-05-2007 20:29:00

lol you can't even pm me to complain

theysayjump

17-05-2007 20:51:08

Pwease open it back up. (

I'm very curious to know why she gave him her number just because she had a UTI. That's probably one of the strangest things I've ever heard.

Admin

17-05-2007 20:56:38

its your trainwreck now

Admin

17-05-2007 20:57:29

p.s. she's acting irrationally in a (successful) attempt to get foafy all riled up for whatever reason

theysayjump

17-05-2007 20:57:37

shock D

I love you David!

gmario

17-05-2007 20:58:07

I told him is a very well written story 8)

Kidd

17-05-2007 20:59:43

so she has a urinary tract infection and she wants to get you riled up.

well hell of a story

i would read again.

Tholek

17-05-2007 20:59:50

Yeah, that made me almost forget about the pasta sauce...

Kidd

17-05-2007 21:00:49

tholek that food emporium has excellent pasta sauce varieties

my favorite is raos. )

theysayjump

17-05-2007 21:00:59

[quote15f9650bc1="Tholek"]Yeah, that made me almost forget about the pasta sauce...[/quote15f9650bc1]

Maybe......just maybe........nah it's too far out. Nevermind.

Admin

17-05-2007 21:01:38

[quotea1a39bbeec="theysayjump"]shock D

I love you David![/quotea1a39bbeec]?????

moviemadnessman

17-05-2007 21:02:04

[quote3b46c01123="Kidd"]so she has a urinary tract infection and she wants to get you riled up.[/quote3b46c01123]Nothing hotter than a UTIli ...

liUTIs are not hot at all ... quite the opposite...[/size3b46c01123]

Kidd

17-05-2007 21:03:07

liUTIs are not hot at all ... quite the opposite...

very very true

quite disturbing

TFOAF

17-05-2007 21:03:31

Wow. Thanks so much guys. ^_^
<3 Admin.

UTIs are common in women though...and they're not sexually transmitted diseases, lol.

theysayjump

17-05-2007 21:03:51

[quote4b2937b093="Admin"][quote4b2937b093="theysayjump"]shock D

I love you David![/quote4b2937b093]?????[/quote4b2937b093]

shock ? arrow

Admin

17-05-2007 21:06:19

[quote16db68416d="TFOAF"]UTIs are common in women though...and they're not sexually transmitted diseases, lol.[/quote16db68416d]wow, learn something every day

moviemadnessman

17-05-2007 21:09:55

[quoted6789c37bf="Admin"][quoted6789c37bf="TFOAF"]UTIs are common in women though...and they're not sexually transmitted diseases, lol.[/quoted6789c37bf]wow, learn something every day[/quoted6789c37bf]Yeah ... they are common, but that doesn't make them any more pleasant ... for either person ?

http//womenshealth.about.com/cs/bladderhealth/a/UTI.htm ... if anyone wants to learn more.

TFOAF

17-05-2007 21:11:12

I'm stupid and UTIs can have to do with sex. P Is that proper grammar? I'm unsure, it's really late.

[quote6dcc873074="theysayjump"]shock D

I love you David![/quote6dcc873074]
Does your wife know? lol

Admin

17-05-2007 21:11:37

[quote014070974c="theysayjump"][quote014070974c="Admin"][quote014070974c="theysayjump"]shock D

I love you David![/quote014070974c]?????[/quote014070974c]

shock ? arrow[/quote014070974c]http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/835b74ceb7f64f7d7dd197edf7c84455.gif[" alt=""/img014070974c]

Admin

17-05-2007 21:12:20

[quote2f416e11b0="moviemadnessman"][quote2f416e11b0="Admin"][quote2f416e11b0="TFOAF"]UTIs are common in women though...and they're not sexually transmitted diseases, lol.[/quote2f416e11b0]wow, learn something every day[/quote2f416e11b0]Yeah ... they are common, but that doesn't make them any more pleasant ... for either person ?

http//womenshealth.about.com/cs/bladderhealth/a/UTI.htm ... if anyone wants to learn more.[/quote2f416e11b0]i keep forgetting the rolleyes

moviemadnessman

17-05-2007 21:13:38

[quotecbf600b803="Admin"]i keep forgetting the rolleyes[/quotecbf600b803]Suuuuuuuuuure...

roll

guelah75

17-05-2007 21:29:43

dude your in ;)

Tholek

17-05-2007 22:59:48

Kidd should recommend an oil for the occasion. ;)

ilanbg

17-05-2007 23:27:52

Guys I have this girl problem.

It's that people keep posting relationship troubles on this forum and it's killing the mood. She gets turned off by shitty threads that no one cares about.

Admin

17-05-2007 23:41:10

[quoted28c3ca4db="ilanbg"]Guys I have this girl problem.

It's that people keep posting relationship troubles on this forum and it's killing the mood. She gets turned off by shitty threads that no one cares about.[/quoted28c3ca4db]anyone else care for a tempban?

theysayjump

18-05-2007 02:16:36

<<<<<

Also, Foafmeister, address the UTI/Phone number dealio.

moviemadnessman

18-05-2007 03:03:14

Christina Hey.
Foaf Hey. How are you?
Christina Well, I have a UTI, so it's quite the pain. It also made you lose your number; you just don't know it yet. So here's mine instead )
Foaf Oh. I see.
Christina Yep. Well, I have to go to the bathroom now, so I'll hear from you later?
Foaf Sure thing!
/end convo

That's how it went down. That's how it always goes down these days...D

tinkerjenn

18-05-2007 03:09:24

OK.. from a chick -

The facebook thing - could be an outright lie to keep from getting flooded with messages from dorks.

The uti/phone number thing - she feels comfortable enough with you to let you know what's going on and definately wants you to have her number.

She's interested. She likes you. You're in, hunny. GO FOR IT

moviemadnessman

18-05-2007 03:25:49

[quote604b64eea7="tinkerjenn"]OK.. from a chick -

The facebook thing - could be an outright lie to keep from getting flooded with messages from dorks. [/quote604b64eea7]Women ... LIE?! shock

But also ... what's wrong with dorks? Seriously ... we are the ones you come to when you need help with computers and technology in general )

I am proud to be a dork, if it means I can help people out ... although helping people as much as I do must have lifted me to some level higher than dork, since I am accepted by most social classes ... hmmmm.

It sounds like Foaf has a good shot. But then again, with a few things he told me, there is still the possibility of that other guy actually being there already. It will (hopefully) work out )

Wolfeman

18-05-2007 03:34:07

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/239d62242f4a86311b8b1da88ad92d48.gif[" alt=""/img361d8423aa]

moviemadnessman

18-05-2007 03:39:36

Lol ... is that the sign that says we should no longer talk about this thread anymore? Seeing how Foaf hasn't said anything in like 6 hours?....

All I'm saying is that with what I have been told, the other guy might prove to be a problem for him to get with Christina, that's all I'm saying.

aviendha47

18-05-2007 05:05:24

Just wondering but why would you start talking about your UTI? Is this some new riveting conversation topic I'm not aware of? ?

manOFice

18-05-2007 05:06:44

Seriously, the facebook is probably crap. Any college guy is not gonna keep true to a high school chick even if they were going out, and different states? Good luck with tell her. I mean...YOu went out to lunch with her...and you paid that shows her you like her so she has to know. You asked her out to the movies...she said yes...that has to tell you something, if she didn't want to go with you she wouldn't have said she did. As for her dog dying...she'll get over it but the best thing to do is just be sensitive and shit. It seems you're you pretty much in....

moviemadnessman

18-05-2007 05:10:25

[quote7d561afdee="O4F-Manofice"]Seriously, the facebook is probably crap. Any college guy is not gonna keep true to a high school chick even if they were going out, and different states? Good luck with tell her.[/quote7d561afdee]My girlfriend and I are both in college, but we are in different states, and it works out fine shrug

tinkerjenn

18-05-2007 05:14:18

but you're both in college.. if she was in high school I bet it would be a different story

tjwor

18-05-2007 05:58:17

lock the thread, foafy has taken too long to respond...

TryinToGetPaid

18-05-2007 06:07:34

You know who told Foafy to ask this girl out? ME!
You know who has to listen to him whine like a school girl who lost her pet goldfish? ME!
You know who wants to see Foafy do the dirty sheet dance? ME!

Since he has brought this to the light of the community, I will share with you about Mr. Foafy. Foafy as we all know is a fine human specimen, but he lacks confidence. And you women will probably agree with me, women know when a man is not confident. If he is not confident in himself, then all is lost. But, I am happy that he asked her out, not once, but twice and even asked me if he should ask her out again to go bowling. He is scared of getting hurt, but I told him don't worry about it and take this girl off the mountain you have her on. Notice when he describes her, it is like he is describing the angel God plucked down from heaven to give to him -- it is a girl -- there are millions of them out there, and I am sure at least a third of them like your kind of pasta sauce. So ask her out, make a move (I doubt this will happen), and if she accepts it - then you are the man. But if she doesn't don't get upset - start mackin' on another girl and forget about her - if she likes you she will crawl back - they always do. Now I must end this rant. fin.

maksmom

18-05-2007 06:49:41

Yep, it does sound like she's into you...if she wasn't, she, first of all, wouldn't have agreed to go out with you. Or at the very least, it wouldn't have been a very enthusiastic "yes". The fact that she discusses personal issues with you tells me she's an open, self-confident, you get what you see kind of girl. If I were you, I wouldn't over-analyze the situation. Keep asking her out, have a good time, just see where it takes you. Don't stress! D

manOFice

18-05-2007 06:54:49

yeah, In high school I went places like the mall and movies with her and her friends and my friends. Sometimes a bunch of us would get together at the local park...play Frisbee...drink 40's...throw the football, etc. See if you can get her and her friends and some of your friends together and do stuff, in a group it's a lot more comfortable and fun and then you can slowly work your "magic" )

ps. Foafy, I'm now married to the girl I was after in high school ;) Some whatever I did worked )

ffactoryxx

18-05-2007 07:01:27

I just read this and can understand where you are coming from because I have been there and so have others. There is really only one or 2 clear cut answers to your dilemma. I havent read the entire thread and just your first post so it might have already been covered

Right now your probably making yourself crazy on wondering WTF is going on with this chick. You ask yourself, "Does she like me", "Does she not like me", "Is she just a cool outgoing girl that wants to be friends?"

You will drive yourself mad thinking of different scenario's. The best way to deal with this is to just not give a Fvck and go on with your daily activities and just play it cool as if you never met her. This will make you more desireable to her if she does like you as it will throw the ball back on court and make her perplexed. If she truely does like you, she will then be asking her self those same questions you asked yourself. By playing cool, your not going to be serving yourself up on a silver platter to this chick and at the same time will make you more desireable. Girls expect men to do all the work and come to them, and you making yourself unattainible, it will drive her mad. Now this is if she has a thing for you.

The 2nd option is just to say f-it, and ask her out for a date or to chill. This will give you a clearcut defined answer and ease your wondering mind. If she wants to do something or wants to hang out, she will jump at the opportunity. If she gives you some bullshit excuse, like "maybe", "im have lots of work to do" or anything other than "YES" don't persue it. If she truely wants to do something and likes you, she will make every attempt to see ya. All other excuses or answers show uncertainty or a nice lack of interest on her part. Girls are mind ninja's and like to beat around the bush.

From the way it sounds, this girl since she has a bf is right now shopping around and getting guys on the hook. Don't be that fish! Ive seen it a million times whether it chicks keeping ex's on the line or chicks collecting new recruits. Chicks like to have people readily availible when there current plan doesnt work out. Don't be a backup that will hop too as soon as things arnt working for her and she tries to reel you in.

I have been with god knows how many girls and ive witnessed it 1000000 times. I have 2 brothers and have seen it many times with them. In fact my ex that I broke up with in March is doing it. She ended the relationship with a "I think we need a break and if down the road things are right, we can talk about getting back together" She was basically trying to keep me on the hook. Well guess what, she talked to me online a few times which was her undercover way of trying to keep me on the hook as a fall back guy, yet has made no attempts to hang out when the last 2 months she was at school. Well summer is coming now and guess what...She called me like 4 times was talking about how she wanted to hang out all summer and that i was like the only person around her area to do things with.. blah blah blah. I told her to kiss my ass and called her out on the fact that she only wanted to do things when it was convenient or good for her and just laughed at her failed attempt.

I guess the point of that last rant is, this is what girls do. They built a prospect list and keep a file just as backup in case things dont go there way and they need to use plan B.

So as I was saying eatlier,

1. Play it cool and just dont act like you care and meet other girls. Don't revolve things around her and just continue meeting people.

2. Ask her straight up whats going on and if she wants to go out. Confidence really makes an impression on girls.

Lastly, your young! You will meet TONS and TONS of girls. At your age and especially mine at 24, you should have to put no effort into meeting a chick and making things work out. I mean just think. You not going to marry this girl, so let things play out and if things happen, they happen. If not, who cares. Move to the next

Kidd

18-05-2007 07:48:26

[quote67aa7e978e="O4F-Manofice"]yeah, In high school I went places like the mall and movies with her and her friends and my friends. Sometimes a bunch of us would get together at the local park...play Frisbee...drink 40's...throw the football, etc. See if you can get her and her friends and some of your friends together and do stuff, in a group it's a lot more comfortable and fun and then you can slowly work your "magic" )

ps. Foafy, I'm now married to the girl I was after in high school ;) Some whatever I did worked )[/quote67aa7e978e]

drinking 40s in the park good times good times

i prefer 22s or 24s but those were the best times.

so many times i ran from the po po

TryinToGetPaid

18-05-2007 07:52:09

The police?

Wurd.

I am also still with the girl I liked in High School, she asked for a dollar every day - and then we started hanging out, then we got shitty together, then we dated, and then we humped like rabbits, and now we have a kid. So if you don't want a kid - don't hump like rabbits.

ffactoryxx

18-05-2007 07:53:23

[quote534d12ba2f="Kidd"][quote534d12ba2f="O4F-Manofice"]yeah, In high school I went places like the mall and movies with her and her friends and my friends. Sometimes a bunch of us would get together at the local park...play Frisbee...drink 40's...throw the football, etc. See if you can get her and her friends and some of your friends together and do stuff, in a group it's a lot more comfortable and fun and then you can slowly work your "magic" )

ps. Foafy, I'm now married to the girl I was after in high school ;) Some whatever I did worked )[/quote534d12ba2f]

drinking 40s in the park good times good times

i prefer 22s or 24s but those were the best times.

so many times i ran from the po po[/quote534d12ba2f]

HAHA. Got I remember the crap we used to drink.

Steel Reserve
Hurricanes
Mickey's
Mad Dog 20/20
St. Iszes
Camo
Old E 22

TryinToGetPaid

18-05-2007 07:54:13

Steel Reserve is STILL good to drink. Its like a dollar for a 40 and you get D-R-U-N-K!

ffactoryxx

18-05-2007 07:57:32

[quote99f8271383="TryinToGetPaid"]Steel Reserve is STILL good to drink. Its like a dollar for a 40 and you get D-R-U-N-K![/quote99f8271383]

Actually bongin Steel Reserve wasnt that bad

Kidd

18-05-2007 07:58:51

yea bonging steel reserve was no joke.

i was a big fan of suitcases full cold stones and bud ice.

never a fan of those "bum" beers

manOFice

18-05-2007 08:01:09

Haha, in the park two 40's of labatt used to fuck me up, lol

I remember drinking mikes hard lemonade like a sissy, lol

Those were the good times......

ps foafy..get the girl tipsy and she will be more flirtatious with you

Kidd

18-05-2007 08:03:07

our spot used to be infamous and now these kids brought it back.

we used to have 100 kids on the bleachers throwing coke parties.

shit was legit. these kids i know now brought that spot back.

ffactoryxx

18-05-2007 08:19:29

Damn, there was this one drink we used to make that would mess you up. We would make jubs of this stuff.

It was like

Beer
Lemonade
Ice Tea
Vodka

The name started with a "P" I think

TryinToGetPaid

18-05-2007 08:22:24

That doesnt even SOUND good.....

We always did the Jungle Juice thing for big parties.

Kidd

18-05-2007 08:24:16

yea ive had that drink with the lemonade. its ok

jungle juice by the gallons for hardcore parties though

edit- the name of that drink is a skippy or skippys w/e u wanna call it.

dont knock it till u tried it though

ffactoryxx

18-05-2007 08:32:23

[quote4094029afa="Kidd"]yea ive had that drink with the lemonade. its ok

jungle juice by the gallons for hardcore parties though

edit- the name of that drink is a skippy or skippys w/e u wanna call it.

dont knock it till u tried it though[/quote4094029afa]

SKIPPYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS IT!!!!!!!!

Starts with a "P"....WOW, i was way off. hahah

Kidd

18-05-2007 08:34:12

yeps its amazing stuff.

we used to make massive amounts of it.

arnold palmer icetea/lemonade is easier them buying lemonade and ice tea seperately.

if not turkey hill makes the stuff by the half gallons and gallons.

TFOAF

18-05-2007 11:02:02

After reading about 10 posts on drinks...lol.

Okay, I still don't know about that guy. Because the other day I had messaged her, and it was her sister, and she said "Hi this is her sister and she's on the phone with Justin." Justin is that guy...and I don't want to ask her about it, because that would be weird.

Hmm...would it be stupid of me just to tell her how I feel? Like, I'm scared and all.

Also, now my best friend just got a girlfriend and he told me they made out and shit and I got all jealous and starting acting pissed.

lisighli

And ffactoryxx, you're exactly right. That's EXACTLY how I feel.

--

Also, you guys rock. You guys make me smile shit. All those funny names you call me, Foaf, Foafy, Foafmeister, ahh...it's so funny. D

[quote8159b819df="moviemadnessman"]Lol ... is that the sign that says we should no longer talk about this thread anymore? Seeing how Foaf hasn't said anything in like 6 hours?....

All I'm saying is that with what I have been told, the other guy might prove to be a problem for him to get with Christina, that's all I'm saying.[/quote8159b819df]
I do have school. P

TryinToGetPaid

18-05-2007 11:04:20

So ask her to meet at your house for the dirty sheet dance, and see what she says.

Kidd

18-05-2007 11:10:58

[quote1c4925485f="TryinToGetPaid"]So ask her to meet at your house for the dirty sheet dance, and see what she says.[/quote1c4925485f]

make your move man.

if she says no theres more fish in the sea.

maksmom

18-05-2007 11:11:06

She could have been on the phone with Justin, [ibe28cd3b38]breaking up with him[/ibe28cd3b38]! D But really, you [ibe28cd3b38]could[/ibe28cd3b38] lay it all on the line and tell her how you feel. You'd be taking a risk, but the payoff could be huge. And if she turns you down, at least you know not to invest any more time into the relationship. I don't know about other gals, but whenever a guy told me they were interested or someone else told me a guy was into me or whatever, that guy would all of a sudden become a whole lot more interesting to me. I've had great relationships which would [ibe28cd3b38]never[/ibe28cd3b38] have happened if the guy hadn't said something first, just because I never saw them [ibe28cd3b38]that way [/ibe28cd3b38] until they brought it up. So if you're [ibe28cd3b38]really[/ibe28cd3b38] stressing about this, tell her how you feel...you just never know what'll happen. Good luck! D

condra

18-05-2007 11:18:50

I also second the motion for telling her. best way ask! sorta is what your myspace says true, about j? lol. that will tell her you're interested and that basically she needs to make a choice.

D

and don't stress...i for one think she likes you P

and i agree with you maksmom

and ffactoryxx, the first scenario isn't that nice...if she DOES have a bf, seeing that Foafy is not interested (we know he's acting but she does not), she'll probably be confused and decide to backup

ffactoryxx

18-05-2007 11:29:46

[quotedebad7f3a4="condra"]I also second the motion for telling her. best way ask! sorta is what your myspace says true, about j? lol. that will tell her you're interested and that basically she needs to make a choice.

D

and don't stress...i for one think she likes you P

and i agree with you maksmom

and ffactoryxx, the first scenario isn't that nice...if she DOES have a bf, seeing that Foafy is not interested (we know he's acting but she does not), she'll probably be confused and decide to backup[/quotedebad7f3a4]

Well, I mean you don't have to just not talk to her, but just don't give any hints or signs that you like her and just focus your mind on other things. Believe me, if she cares she will make it obvious to him and if she doesnt, then there will be no problems and she wont even notice it. I have dealt with tons of chicks and have seen every type and i think im spot on. The way to win is just to not play thier game and turn the tables. Let them fall into your lap.

Also, your young man. Lets put it this way. Stop wasting time and do something about it or just move on. There are so so so many chicks out there and they are a dime a dozen. Find one that isnt a project or damaged goods and bail at the first sign of tension. 2ndly, don't get tied down with a chick during college. You will miss out on so much fun times and they will most likely make your life a living hell. 3rd, if you still havent had a gf yet or are on your first one, don't think they are the one for you cause they ARNT!

I remember so many guys from college who were with the same girl all through school and they were miserable. Most of girls were the guys first so they thought it couldnt get any better. It's like eating pizza and only pizza your entire life and calling it your favorite food when you havent ever tried anything else out there

theysayjump

18-05-2007 11:42:42

Well, this is very well and foaftastic, but you have yet to address the reason why she gave your her number just because she had a UTI. Therefore us staff members now get to have a foafinator party all by ourselves.

David brought the prostitutes last time so Tholek it's your turn now.