cocky traders

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62275

speedno2chick

16-05-2007 09:00:42

I am by no means a real vetaran trader, but why do the traders with very high Tr seem like they take advantage of us. I'm not calling scam here. I just feel like I had to do my part of the trade in respectable time, but the high TR traders thinks that they can take their time, without explanation.

Why must I have to wait, espacially after paying upfront?

good2speed

16-05-2007 09:44:22

Thats why feedback is great thing. If he/she stalls you can always pm a mod and get them involved or just let the trader know that if they keep stalling then you will leave a neg feedback. Actually scratch the last part if its been over a week since they even signed up then just be nice and give them thx when they do go green. Then out of no where in the feedback air em out for stalling. This is after they leave you with good feedback of course

ilanbg

16-05-2007 10:18:50

...[i1bd3ca189f]Or[/i1bd3ca189f], it could be because it's easy for scammers to get 20 TR, so pretty much anything under 30 is still suspect.

If you're paying upfront and they're taking too long, tell them they need to sign up by a certain deadline or you want a refund. Get a mod involved if it becomes a problem.

tinkerjenn

16-05-2007 10:23:20

I had someone pay me up front to do a site. It's waiting...and waiting...and waiting...for the affiliate to approve it.

I let her know that though, and I do check in with her reasonably often.

speedno2chick

17-05-2007 08:09:13

...[ibd619dbe68]Or[/ibd619dbe68], it could be because it's easy for scammers to get 20 TR, so pretty much anything under 30 is still suspect.

It hasn't been that easy for me. I lost alot of money trading. But for some reason I still come back.

zr2152

17-05-2007 19:40:08

...[i0171ac01e3]Or[/i0171ac01e3], it could be because it's easy for scammers to get 20 TR, so pretty much anything under 30 is still suspect.
[quote0171ac01e3]

It hasn't been that easy for me. I lost alot of money trading. But for some reason I still come back.[/quote0171ac01e3]

How have you lost a lot of money trading?

Pay on a approval is a way to save the asses of people with high TR trading with noobs. Its not a way to dick over or take advantage of noobs. If youre not patient enough to wait until approval, then youre probably not serious about trading.

The whole pay upon approval thing started in january with the influx of hundreds of noobs...people just wanted to be save. I personally have never be scammed by a noobie by making them wait till approval.