Hello world!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62030

wasabe

12-05-2007 18:27:34

Just popping in to say hello. I just sort of stumbled onto this whole process by googling "make extra money" and it went from there. It still seems somewhat too good to be true, but you never know....

Anyway, I've read through the required reading and it all makes sense, but if there's any tacit knowledge that one wouldn't necessarily pick up by reading those threads, I'd appreciate a reply/PM. I'm especially interested to hear from people who are transitioning from the newbie stage to becoming a regular, both in this forum and in the world of IFW.

Thanks in advance.

Ben

x323smostwantedx

12-05-2007 18:30:14

Hello, welcome to the freebie world

wasabe

12-05-2007 18:36:11

Wow, quick response. You'll get a PM for that wink

I just thought of something - does anyone use a spreadsheet to track their transactions? If so, would you be willing to send me a template to load into google docs?

ldybug1752

12-05-2007 19:04:46

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you're going to love it here )

Lots of people use spreadsheets to keep organized. Some people, like myself, just use the good ol fashioned pen and paper method, which has worked flawlessly for me D

booklover1104

12-05-2007 20:31:36

Hi Wasabe...and welcome!
I started in the "freebie world" almost the same way you have. I was looking for a way to make extra $$ from my computer b/c I'm a stay-at-home Mom (Happy Mother's Day to me D ) and while my husband does well, any xtra is always appreciated...lol.

I started out by doing offers for established traders (who were all very helpful and nice) so I could build my TR. In the first weekend I did roughly $50 in offers for around $200 in paypal...I've since taken that $200 and what offers I still had available to do to earn another $1400 from various freebie sites. AND I've done all that since the beginning of March D As far as keeping track of offers...I'm old-fashioned, I suppose. I still prefer a notepad and a pen D

Anyway, Good luck and I'm sure that you can make some money and have fun if you take the right steps and keep at it!

FreeOffersNow

12-05-2007 21:07:31

You just reminded me of the first page I "developed" in ASP! )

"Hello world!"

ILoveToys

12-05-2007 22:23:32

[quotea4e693ae1f="FreeOffersNow"]You just reminded me of the first page I "developed" in ASP! )

"Hello world!"[/quotea4e693ae1f]

He reminded me of the first java code I ever wrote....

System.out.println("Hello World");

JUNIOR6886

12-05-2007 22:31:44

was just about to past the same thing about my first java program.
if only it remained that easy....

ajasax

12-05-2007 23:02:12

Possibly the most coherent and intelligent "Newbie" threads in the history of FiPG. Glad to have ya here! We need more self-informed newbs such as yourself P

Edit Oh neato! I just noticed Dmorris has implemented the "Online" status button under our sigs!

maksmom

13-05-2007 09:10:50

Hi and Welcome! I was also skeptical at first, but it's all good! What's really great is that yes, you get to make $$, but also there's a real community here of interesting people talking about fun and interesting things. People are generally very helpful and not just about the freebie stuff. So have fun and enjoy this place...I know I have! D