My pit bull and other pets - post your pics :)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61824

ldybug1752

10-05-2007 03:18:57

I took this picture a few months ago and wanted to share because I thought it was funny...Plus everyone loves showing off their pets 8)

This is my pit bull, Haley. She's so good when it comes to...anything lol D I haven't found a mean bone in her body!

http//i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/Ldybug1752/haleyhoody-1.jpg[" alt=""/img5f7449d51e]

And this is Haley..spooning my small dog Marley. D

[img="5f7449d51e]http//i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/Ldybug1752/spooning.jpg[" alt=""/img5f7449d51e]

Here is Marley enjoying the A/C on a really hot day )

[img="5f7449d51e]http//i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/Ldybug1752/marleyface.jpg[" alt=""/img5f7449d51e]

And last, but not least, my turtle Komar )

[img="5f7449d51e]http//a30.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_afa2c59247091cbc86f924b4b64c07cd.jpg[" alt=""/img5f7449d51e]

[size=185f7449d51e]Who else has funny pets? Post your pictures, I wanna see!! )[/size5f7449d51e]

manOFice

10-05-2007 04:08:46

Pit bulls aren't allowed at most apt's.... ( They are cute though

bruman

10-05-2007 04:26:43

My 8-year old nephew said pit bulls were banned in Missouri (that's where he lives) because they killed 60% of all the children and 40% of all the adults in the USA.

stueybaby17

10-05-2007 05:12:22

My uncle has one and on his homeowners insurance had to lie and say it was some other type of dog or they were going to drop him.

I think it is very dumb. . .

manOFice

10-05-2007 05:14:44

Well It is true that MOST pit bills are mean...@ my dog park, i have seen some very NICE pitbulls and some very mean ones. In my fraternity one of the brothers had a pitbull and it was the nicest dog.

dmorris68

10-05-2007 05:48:14

Pit Bulls, like Rotweillers, Dobermans, Chows, and some other breeds, are naturally over-protective of their territory and "pack" (i.e. their owners). Combine that with aggression training or mistreatment, and they can be a very dangerous animal.

That said, they aren't [ie046e1af0d]born[/ie046e1af0d] that way in most cases. Irresponsible owners are more to blame for the pit's reputation than the breed itself. If you raise them as a puppy to be gentle, then they'll almost always turn out to be gentle. However their instincts can't be ignored, and if threatened or pushed into a defensive situation, can still be dangerous due to their power -- pits are pure muscle and incredibly strong. Therefore they're a breed that demands responsible owners, and should always be approached with caution (but not fear).

We're huge dog lovers, and we love all breeds, but prefer not to keep the naturally aggressive breeds ourselves.

Here's our two babies (these pics are a couple years old and the PS gallery sucks, I need to update)

http//www.morrisonline.us/dogs

manOFice

10-05-2007 05:54:41

[quote0f7fae99fb="dmorris68"]Pit Bulls, like Rotweillers, Dobermans, Chows, and some other breeds, are naturally over-protective of their territory and "pack" (i.e. their owners). Combine that with aggression training or mistreatment, and they can be a very dangerous animal.

That said, they aren't [i0f7fae99fb]born[/i0f7fae99fb] that way in most cases. Irresponsible owners are more to blame for the pit's reputation than the breed itself. If you raise them as a puppy to be gentle, then they'll almost always turn out to be gentle. However their instincts can't be ignored, and if threatened or pushed into a defensive situation, can still be dangerous due to their power -- pits are pure muscle and incredibly strong. Therefore they're a breed that demands responsible owners, and should always be approached with caution (but not fear).

We're huge dog lovers, and we love all breeds, but prefer not to keep the naturally aggressive breeds ourselves.

Here's our two babies (these pics are a couple years old and the PS gallery sucks, I need to update)

http//www.morrisonline.us/dogs[/quote0f7fae99fb]

I totally agree.

and omg your doges are cute!! I have a boxer lab about 60 pounds. She all golden color, the cutest thing )

stueybaby17

10-05-2007 06:14:36

dmorris, you are amazing when it comes to posting great information. I agree 100% with everything you said. It's the owners fault that their dog is dangerous, because of the way they were raised. I used to have a Rotweiller and it was the most gentle dog I've ever seen.

These types of dogs have the look (i need a better word, but the public view) of being nasty and dangerous dogs because of how dmorris said they "are naturally over-protective of their territory and "pack"" and "are pure muscle and incredibly strong" it is for this reason that for years people have trained these specific types of dogs to be mean. They were trained to be that way to be guard dogs and whatnot, and that;s why they have that reputation.

And dmorris, your dogs are very cute. Sandy reminds me a lot of my dog when he was younger.

maksmom

10-05-2007 06:16:43

Pit bulls are actually very controversial here in Denver. They were banned a few years ago within city limits after some incidents where kids a lady (if I remember correctly) was mauled to death my one and there were some other attacks at the time, too. The owners of that pit bull, I think, were sent to prison for it. Recently, I think, the ban has come under question and they're re-thinking it. I don't follow too closely because although we love dogs, 2 of my 3 kids are allergic so getting one or even interacting with one in impossible. I agree with dmorris in that the fault lies not with the dogs, but with breeders, trainers and owners. It's too bad that someone's desire to have a "tough" dog gets the whole breed a bad name. Poor pit bulls... (

Tholek

10-05-2007 06:37:30

I respectfully disagree.

The problem here is that this breed, like all breeds of dog, was forcibly bred by man for certain traits. Some were bred for controlling livestock, to assist in hunting or simply for companionship.

However, some were bred to kill, and none moreso than this one, and its variants. (

This dog is [ib08a973c7a]far[/ib08a973c7a] more aggressive by nature than Rotweilers, Dobermans or German Shepherds, and I don't mean due to abuse or being "trained". I've heard, watched and read numerous reports over the years of tame puppy-raised dogs of this breed/variant "snapping" and attacking people. Yes, that's sometimes true of other breeds as well, but the likelihood of dying from a Chihuahua attack are low, while this is the only breed/variant of dog that even when shot dead, may not let go of the victim. (The jaws of life have been used on occasion to free them)

In a sense, you can't blame them. We made them what they are. Unfortunately we bred them to be land sharks.

On a happier note dmorris, those are some beautiful animals. I had to pet the screen, they were so cute. ;)

box86rowh

10-05-2007 07:06:56

"but the likelihood of dying from a Chihuahua attack are low"

LOL...that would be humiliating to get attacked by one of those...

manOFice

10-05-2007 07:08:26

[quoteccc5d08277="box86rowh"]"but the likelihood of dying from a Chihuahua attack are low"

LOL...that would be humiliating to get attacked by one of those...[/quoteccc5d08277]

hahaha

Tholek

10-05-2007 07:13:21

I should've said odds... ;)

FreeOffersNow

10-05-2007 08:20:32

You guys might be interested in the following statistics from the ATTS (American Temperament Test Society).

Also, dmorris, while I agree with what you said about pitts and the like, I'm unsure I agree with the "prefer not to keep the naturally aggressive breeds ourselves" statement. Are you aware of the form of epilepsy associated with retrievers that can cause unprovoked aggression? I can't recall the name of the condition...but essentially they "black out" and go nuts, then shortly after "revert" back to their usual temperment.

Admin

10-05-2007 08:35:21

[quoteb98f1bf7ca="box86rowh"]"but the likelihood of dying from a Chihuahua attack are low"

LOL...that would be humiliating to get attacked by one of those...[/quoteb98f1bf7ca]

i have and it sucks, bastard ruined one of my favorite shirts

jadem

10-05-2007 09:50:30

[quote36bce3ba2a="FreeOffersNow"]You guys might be interested in the following statistics from the ATTS (American Temperament Test Society).

Also, dmorris, while I agree with what you said about pitts and the like, I'm unsure I agree with the "prefer not to keep the naturally aggressive breeds ourselves" statement. Are you aware of the form of epilepsy associated with retrievers that can cause unprovoked aggression? I can't recall the name of the condition...but essentially they "black out" and go nuts, then shortly after "revert" back to their usual temperment.[/quote36bce3ba2a]

I'm certainly interested in those statistics.....

Wolfeman

10-05-2007 10:17:27

I think the problem with pits is partly when they do attack, they are going to do some damage and also the media hypes it up. Rotts are bad too. I have a Pit Bull next door to me and she is a sweetheart...

Here is me ex's half doberman and half german shepard mix
http/" alt=""/img253.imageshack.us/img="253/2144/cimg1213eg5.jpg[" alt=""/imgfb62a2bc0f]

dmorris68

10-05-2007 10:49:41

[quote5cb7168e80="Tholek"]I respectfully disagree.[/quote5cb7168e80]
You're not allowed to disagree with me, sorry. P

I do agree that certain tendencies can be bred into dogs and often are -- many of the breeds we have today didn't even exist in nature at one time, and can be said to be "man-made." Different breeds excel at, and are used for, different tasks. Pits are naturally strong and devoted, and are natural attack/guard dogs. They're also intimidating, which enhances their appeal as aggressive breeds.

But I disagree that they're naturally dangerous, unless perhaps descended from a long bloodline of overly-aggressive dogs. Personality traits can be inherited, so yes that's certainly possible. But I don't think you can generalize that to an entire breed, just to specific bloodlines and histories.

20+ years ago you heard almost nothing about pit bulls, the hysteria was with Doberman's. Back then you heard the same stories about how quick they were to "turn" on their owners, and people were scared of them. Come to find out, they have some of the sweetest temperaments if raised properly, and "turning" is exceedingly rare and no more common than with other breeds. Obviously abhorent behavior is possible with any living thing, and dogs of all breeds have probably "turned" on their owners at one time or another. And certainly a pit or Rot doing so is going to cause more damage than a Chihuahua or Pomeranian. ) But it doesn't justify an unfair presumption that the entire breed is inherently dangerous, either. That's akin to somebody saying that because prisons are predominately populated by violent criminal males of a particular minority between the ages of 20-40, that we should automatically fear and be wary of all males that fit those physical traits. (Not saying that's what you think, and not trying to equate breed judgement with human racial prejudice, just that in my mind it's a similarly flawed judgment).

[quote5cb7168e80="FreeOffersNow"]You guys might be interested in the following statistics from the ATTS (American Temperament Test Society).

Also, dmorris, while I agree with what you said about pitts and the like, I'm unsure I agree with the "prefer not to keep the naturally aggressive breeds ourselves" statement. Are you aware of the form of epilepsy associated with retrievers that can cause unprovoked aggression? I can't recall the name of the condition...but essentially they "black out" and go nuts, then shortly after "revert" back to their usual temperment.[/quote5cb7168e80]
Never heard of a condition like that, nor have our vets ever mentioned it, and I grilled them on issues to be concerned with when raising the breed. I'd be interested in any info you can point me to on that.

I've been around a lot of other Goldens and their owners too, and never heard of it there either. I have heard of epileptic and seizure prone dogs of course, but never an aggressive form like you describe. In fact our Lizzie will occasionally have seizures, usually in her sleep, but she's paralyzed (muscles locked) the whole time and it passes in several seconds. She's the least aggressive dog you could imagine. She's so submissive that it's frustrating sometimes. She can't stand for people to raise their voices, and will all but climb in your lap and hug you if you get too loud, even if you aren't angry.

Goldens, like a lot of family breeds, liareli protective of their turf, and ours will bark up a storm at approaching strangers or strange noises. They can sound downright vicious due to their size and volume of bark. However once you get up close to them, or ignore their display of aggression, they just melt. They're the sweetest and most friendly dogs you'd ever see. So they suck as guard/attack dogs, but make excellent alarm dogs. ) The only time I've seen aggression was toward other dogs, and even then not all dogs. It's like they can sense another dogs aggressive nature, and respond accordingly.

This is getting long, but I think this story is relevant. My daughter picked up a litter of puppies she saw abandoned in the city cemetary (she saw a guy toss 'em out and drive away). She brought them home and we adopted them out. Sandy and Lizzy took to them and apparently became very protective, even though they had been fixed and never bred. We were in the front yard one day when a couple came over to take the last puppy. Sandy and Lizzie were milling about the yard with us and weren't bothered by the strange couple, but I just happened to look up and saw a strange [i5cb7168e80]German Shephard[/i5cb7168e80] walking up our street, in front of our house. I immediately thought "oh crap, what are our dogs gonna do," but before I could even complete the thought and get ready, Sandy saw it and took off. They wore radio shock collars at the time, and she didn't care. I thought the shephard would kill her before I could reach them, but to my surprise Sandy ran full speed into the invader, never hesitating. I guess it was surprised because it snapped, turned on it's heel, and ran with tail tucked as Sandy chased it through 3-4 neighboring yards. She was liinsaneli with rage at that dog. She has never since displayed aggression even remotely similar, though, not even towards other strange dogs. I guess she just felt that either we or the puppy was at risk from that dog, even though it was 75 feet away and paying no attention to us.

MovinForward

10-05-2007 11:24:40

How Cute! I think animals are like people, they are not born mean.

FreeOffersNow

10-05-2007 11:28:32

[ughhh...internet died while posting, so I had to retype it]

jadem...sorry, forgot to post the link ;) --> http//www.atts.org/statistics.html

dmorris, it looks like the condition is called "Rage Syndrome", but research seems to be lacking. Google turns up a few results with interesting information ( http//www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2006-16%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=retrievers+epilepsy+%22rage+syndrome%22&btnG=Search )...and it looks like CSI "covered" it at one time as well ( http//www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/episodes/609/2.shtml ).

Hope that helps...my family had two retrievers when I was younger; Fuzzy (smartest dog ever, could and should have been a show dog) and Bo (dumbest dog ever)...never had any problems with either. I wouldn't be worried about it, it's very rare...I just knew about it and thought I'd share my knowledge ;)

Wolfeman

10-05-2007 11:33:15

On the ATTS is a higher percentage good or bad?

dmorris68

10-05-2007 11:34:38

Granted, a not entirely unbiased source, but it does quote temperament info from other sites, namely the aforementioned American Temperament Test Society

http//www.pitbulllovers.com/pit-bulls-and-human-aggression.html

[quoteb9a5ea0423]Aggressive Towards Humans

A correct Pit Bull will never be aggressive with people. The Pit Bull has been breed for centuries to be a human-friendly dog.

It is not a guardian breed, and therefore should not display suspicion towards strangers or view them as potential threats. It is uncommon for a Pit Bull to be overly shy.

The Pit Bull is likely to meet all strangers with an open heart and a wagging tail. A normal Pit Bull looks upon all people as friends unless their actions prove otherwise.

Generally Pit Bulls are submissive with people and confident in their surroundings, making for a well-adjusted family dog. Since times past when the Pit Bull was used for hunting of large game and as a farm dog, it has been a cherished fixture of family life.

The Pit Bull has a special fondness for children and a pleased, relaxed look crosses its face when they approach. It can prove to be a safe, hardy friend that can keep up and put up with the active play life of kids. For a child, no better companion can be found.
Pit Bulls Kick Butt on The American Temperament Test Society's Tests

It is reported on temperament tests conducted by the American Temperament Test Society the American Pit Bull Terrier has a current (December 2004) passing rate of 83.9% -- compared to only 77% of the general dog population.

Temperament tests consist of putting a dog through a series of unexpected situations, some involving strangers. Any signs of unprovoked aggression or panic in these situations result in failure of the test. (Please visit ATTS.org)

A Pit Bull that snarls, lunges, or growls at humans is not typical of the breed, and to keep such a dog endangers people and the image of the breed.

If a Pit Bull or Pit Bull mix shows any signs of aggression towards humans, it is strongly suggested that the dog be humanely euthanized in order to avoid possible human injury.

While this action may seem harsh if you think about the damage one unstable, ill-bred Pit Bull does to the entire breed this action is completely acceptable. This isn't to say if you think your dog could be human aggressive you run to your vet and have them put down.

You should take a look at all the possible problems that might be causing unstable behaviour. Almost always in a case where a dog "just snaps" or "turns on their owner" there was a medical problem uncovered that was most likely the cause of the behaviour. If you have a dog that is acting unpredictable or out of sorts, take them to the vet and have them examined.

We have broken down this topic into several sections so you can get the information you're looking for quickly. They are as follows [/quoteb9a5ea0423]

J4320

10-05-2007 11:38:16

http/" alt=""/img519.imageshack.us/img="519/9945/dmorrisrb1.jpg[" alt=""/imgaf71ae7303]

dmorris68

10-05-2007 11:40:01

[quoteb3bb102d47="Wolfeman"]On the ATTS is a higher percentage good or bad?[/quoteb3bb102d47]
Higher percentage indicates the percentage that "passed" the temperament tests, so that should equate a higher percentage with "good." Whatever that means.

Some of those stats are statistically invalid however. You can't make any sort of assessment from a handful of dogs. Many of those listed breeds were graded from 2 or 3 samples. However I guess the stats are more meaningful for the more common breeds where hundreds or thousands were tested.

An interesting note a Rotweiller scores a bit higher than a Golden Retriever. Just goes to prove what sweet dogs they really are. )

egyptianruin

10-05-2007 11:46:23

My Dawnie was bred to be a killer...

http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/dawnlegwarmer1.jpg[" alt=""/imge412fa05de]

[img="e412fa05de]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/Ninja.jpg[" alt=""/imge412fa05de]

[img="e412fa05de]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/dawnpancake.jpg[" alt=""/imge412fa05de]

[img="e412fa05de]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/slippers.jpg[" alt=""/imge412fa05de]

[img="e412fa05de]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/dawnregal.jpg[" alt=""/imge412fa05de]

J4320

10-05-2007 11:50:06

I don't have any pictures on my computer but I used to have a little golden retriever puppy who looked just like this --

http/" alt=""/img259.imageshack.us/img="259/5430/pupew6.jpg[" alt=""/imgd70e8c7d8c]

My parents sold him. (

Wolfeman

10-05-2007 11:54:00

[quote80d56c4405="egyptianruin"]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/dawnpancake.jpg[" alt=""/img80d56c4405][/quote80d56c4405]
PANCAKE HEAD!!!!!!

egyptianruin

10-05-2007 12:02:21

Yar tis the pancake head. (She's deathly afraid of pancakes, lol)

http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/wth1.jpg[" alt=""/imgccb37a3130]

[img="ccb37a3130]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/wth2.jpg[" alt=""/imgccb37a3130]

I told her

Kelly Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?
Dawn No, Sensei.
Kelly Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?
Dawn No, Sensei.
Kelly Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?
Dawn No, Sensei.

Then I told her to BE THE PANCAKE.

ldybug1752

10-05-2007 12:07:09

All your puppies are so cute!! While it's true that pits have natural agression and [i5b7477e08c]can be[/i5b7477e08c] really dangerous, don't [i5b7477e08c]all[/i5b7477e08c] animals have some kind of natural agression? Anyways, I love my pit bull, and in a year or so when my boyfriend and I move into a house we're getting lots more ) Silver pits, Great Danes, Rotties - we love them all!!

Post more pictures!!! )

gmario

10-05-2007 12:40:34

My Dawnie was bred to be a killer...

http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/dawnlegwarmer1.jpg[" alt=""/imgfa12393ea0]

[img="fa12393ea0]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/Ninja.jpg[" alt=""/imgfa12393ea0]

[img="fa12393ea0]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/dawnpancake.jpg[" alt=""/imgfa12393ea0]

That dog is gangztaa 8) very cute

Gooogler

10-05-2007 14:02:42

[quote123471b1b3="J4320"]http/" alt=""/img519.imageshack.us/img="519/9945/dmorrisrb1.jpg[" alt=""/img123471b1b3][/quote123471b1b3]

lol

J4320

10-05-2007 14:05:52

That's the abridged version. ;)

TFOAF

10-05-2007 14:11:24

[quotea1a089d0ad="J4320"]http/" alt=""/img519.imageshack.us/img="519/9945/dmorrisrb1.jpg[" alt=""/imga1a089d0ad][/quotea1a089d0ad]

OMFG, LOL! +Karma.

manOFice

10-05-2007 14:11:46

heh, I remember egyptianruin when she first got here, take and posting all those pictures of her dog in as a ninja and with pancakes on it's head

theysayjump

10-05-2007 14:13:08

I like dogs but prefer cats. We have three in this house but here's my purebred Siamese kid, Miagi. D

http/" alt=""/img512.imageshack.us/img="512/8121" alt=""/img9995ap1.png[/img611ffb70bf]

ldybug1752

10-05-2007 14:16:00

TSJ - that's a gorgeous cat!! My boyfriend is severly allergic to cats, so there won't be any in my house ever..but I'm not [i9757efd59c]too[/i9757efd59c] disappointed, I'm more of a dog person anyways D

maksmom

10-05-2007 14:56:59

Oh, those are all such cute pics! Love both dogs and cats, but my kids are allergic, so we settled for frogs and guinea pigs. Unfortunately one piggie died a few months ago and the other (our favorite) died this past Tuesday from pneumonia (after we spent hundreds of dollars in x-rays and antibiotics). So now we just have frogs...they're not too cuddly. (

JKirk

10-05-2007 15:50:28

[quotea0b427b532="theysayjump"]I like dogs but prefer cats. We have three in this house but here's my purebred Siamese kid, Miagi. D

[/quotea0b427b532]

Nice couch.

egyptianruin

10-05-2007 15:53:09

[quote7df4a677f8="egyptianruin"]

Dawn No, Sensei.
Dawn No, Sensei.
Dawn No, Sensei.
[/quote7df4a677f8]

TSJ with a cat named Miagi you surely know this (above)

Gooogler

10-05-2007 16:03:14

[quotea06b3121f7="J4320"]That's the abridged version. ;)[/quotea06b3121f7]

If you added period size increases, margins, and double spaces you would have a 5-6 page paper.

JKirk

10-05-2007 16:12:01

My dogs

Rex -

[img9a6d6856b9]http/" alt=""/img224.imageshack.us/img="224/7034/dogs004ap2.th.jpg[" alt=""/img9a6d6856b9][=http//img="224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dogs004ap2.jpg][img9a6d6856b9]http/" alt=""/img224.imageshack.us/img="224/7034/dogs004ap2.th.jpg[" alt=""/img9a6d6856b9]

Buster -

[img9a6d6856b9]http/" alt=""/img207.imageshack.us/img="207/7572/dscn0492so9.th.jpg[" alt=""/img9a6d6856b9][=http//img="207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0492so9.jpg][img9a6d6856b9]http/" alt=""/img207.imageshack.us/img="207/7572/dscn0492so9.th.jpg[" alt=""/img9a6d6856b9]

Baxter -

[img9a6d6856b9]http/" alt=""/img207.imageshack.us/img="207/8924/dscn0494xb0.th.jpg[" alt=""/img9a6d6856b9][=http//img="207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0494xb0.jpg][img9a6d6856b9]http/" alt=""/img207.imageshack.us/img="207/8924/dscn0494xb0.th.jpg[" alt=""/img9a6d6856b9]

theysayjump

10-05-2007 16:23:38

[quote02c286abcf="JKirk"][quote02c286abcf="theysayjump"]I like dogs but prefer cats. We have three in this house but here's my purebred Siamese kid, Miagi. D[/quote02c286abcf]

Nice couch.[/quote02c286abcf]

It's actually an old persons rocking chair. ;)

[quote02c286abcf="egyptianruin"][quote02c286abcf="egyptianruin"]

Dawn No, Sensei.
Dawn No, Sensei.
Dawn No, Sensei.
[/quote02c286abcf]

TSJ with a cat named Miagi you surely know this (above)[/quote02c286abcf]

Truer words have never been uttered (typed, written etc).

pkwhite62

10-05-2007 18:21:18

http/" alt=""/img208.imageshack.us/img="208/1576/winkienmoosieri3.jpg[" alt=""/img10122430b3][=http//imageshack.us][img="10122430b3]http/" alt=""/img208.imageshack.us/img="208/1576/winkienmoosieri3.jpg[" alt=""/img10122430b3][/url]

my mutts beagle & border collie mix

Bullwinkle & Moosen

but we call them Winkus & Moo

or Winker stinker doodle butt

or Stinkus Maximus & Moosus Smarticus

lol

I know we are silly lol

egyptianruin

10-05-2007 19:27:22

[quote0c6e7dba03="pkwhite62"]http/" alt=""/img208.imageshack.us/img="208/1576/winkienmoosieri3.jpg[" alt=""/img0c6e7dba03][=http//imageshack.us][img="0c6e7dba03]http/" alt=""/img208.imageshack.us/img="208/1576/winkienmoosieri3.jpg[" alt=""/img0c6e7dba03][/url]

my mutts beagle & border collie mix

Bullwinkle & Moosen

but we call them Winkus & Moo

or Winker stinker doodle butt

or Stinkus Maximus & Moosus Smarticus

lol

I know we are silly lol[/quote0c6e7dba03]

LOL I call Dawn - Dawnie Poo and I call Steve (our other dog) Steven.

Steve
[img="0c6e7dba03]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/steve.jpg[" alt=""/img0c6e7dba03]

and Steven and Dawn tag teaming my SIL's dog Bugsy

[img="0c6e7dba03]http//home.comcast.net/~chevron8locked/tagteam.jpg[" alt=""/img0c6e7dba03]

dmorris68

11-05-2007 13:54:07

[quote3e49c1054b="Gooogler"][quote3e49c1054b="J4320"]That's the abridged version. ;)[/quote3e49c1054b]

If you added period size increases, margins, and double spaces you would have a 5-6 page paper.[/quote3e49c1054b]
So, what are you guys trying to say? That I'm verbose? Gregarious? Wordy? Ebullient? Or that I just talk too much?

manOFice

11-05-2007 14:02:15

Border collies are so full of energy...thats the dog my friend has.