Hey remember that guy that got banned?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6148

Retro

10-02-2005 20:07:40

Bodybybrady, he totally tried to scam me on another forum. But I'm to slick for that.

To sum it all up, he basically pmed me about doing a trade for mp3players4free and I told him to sign up. Then he pms me saying he did the offer and if I could go ahead and sign up for his while I wait to get credit for mine. Of course, I'm not going to do that because he hasn't even gone green yet.

Almost 2 weeks pass and I forget about him and finish mp3players4free. He then pms me saying that he should have gotten credit, I tell him nope and I've finished the site anyway and his offer has never gone green. He then makes a post on the forum saying I'm a bad trader and blah blah blah but he never mentions to everyone else that he never went green. So why on earth should I sign up for him? I even contacted OC and they said he had not completed an offer. Then he tries to go ahead and complete an offer after everything to try and cover his ass. This dude is psycho.

Needless to say, this new offer goes green. But I'm not signing up under his site b/c he tried to scam me and when he got caught he tried to sign up later for the site that he knew I was finished with.

Like I said, this dude is off and it makes me angry that he thinks he can pull one over on me.

kighr

11-02-2005 01:27:49

Sometimes offers don't go through... A buddy of mine signed up for Blockbuster over two weeks ago, and he is still yellow. If the guy finally went green, doesn't that make you the one that isn't trading fairly?

Retro

11-02-2005 06:32:41

No, I still was going to do his offer for him if he went green but he never actually completed an offer at the time he was accusing me of being a bad trader. The only reason he actually did an offer finally was b/c he was caught in his lie. I emailed OC and they said he hadn't completed an offer, he didn't believe me and when I emailed them again, they said that since yesterday when they responded to my email he had signed up for Travelers Advantage. He was trying to scam me, another member of the forum pmed me and said that he had tried to scam her too.