jst curious

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59020

eph445

07-04-2007 08:43:43

What do the little ipods means above user's name. What does it mean when I see 1 or more of the little ipods highlighted?

What about the titles? If I become a donator does that mean I can change my title from newbie to something else or can only mods / admins change that. Is there a post or link somewhere that already explains all this?

Yea, I know, it's Saturday morning, cold outside and I'm bored, so, you really don't have to answer these questions unless you really want to or you're just as bored as I am.

Maybe I'll take a picture of myself and add it to my profile so everybody knows what I look like. whoopee |

dupebag

07-04-2007 08:45:40

The ipods represent the amount of posts you have.
If you donate you ae able to have a saying or whatnot underneath those ipods..i wish they took paypal..because i do not have amazon (

dmorris68

10-04-2007 19:10:24

[quote7cec1c0e9d="dupebag"]i wish they took paypal..because i do not have amazon ([/quote7cec1c0e9d]
Nobody "has" Amazon. It isn't like PayPal. You just click the Amazon donation link provided and use a CC or debit card (possibly a checking direct debit too, I don't recall) to donate whatever amount you like. Amazon processes the payment and forwards it on to the recipient, minus a small fee.

givmea1032

10-04-2007 20:10:53

[quoteec383ba056="dmorris68"]Nobody "has" Amazon. It isn't like PayPal. You just click the Amazon donation link provided and use a CC or debit card (possibly a checking direct debit too, I don't recall) to donate whatever amount you like. Amazon processes the payment and forwards it on to the recipient, minus a small fee.[/quoteec383ba056]

I just did it yesterday, took less than 5 minutes with my Visa Card, checked back in 10 more and it was processed and I put in for it. Anything to help the site out....

turbohim

11-04-2007 07:26:11

you can use your paypal virtual debit card ;)