Stop reading if you have heard this.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58684

moneymoneynow

03-04-2007 20:47:38

Three golfers are at the first tee ready to start a round of golf.

The first golfer hits his tee shot way to the right into a lake alongside the fairway. He walks up to the lake and holds his club out over the lake. The water of the lake parts, revealing his ball on the lake bed. He steps down to his ball and hits his second shot which lands in the middle of the green.

The other golfers say "Hey Moses, nice shot!"

The second golfer tees up and hits his shot further right, over the same lake and onto the adjoining fairway. He gets to the lake and walks on the water across the lake to get to his ball. He hits his second shot which also lands in the middle of the green.

The other golfers say "Hey Jesus, nice shot!"

The third golfer tees up and hits his shot way off to the left and into a tree. The ball hits a squirrel in the tree, and both the squirrel and the ball fall to the fairway below. The squirrel sees the golf ball and, thinking it is a big nut, picks it up and runs off. An eagle flying overhead sees all of this and swoops down on the squirrel, grasps the squirrel in its talons, and flies off. The eagle flies right over the green where the terrified squirrel drops the ball, which then lands right in the cup.

Moses looks at Jesus and says "That is why I HATE playing with your Dad!"

\m/ (00) \m/

stueybaby17

03-04-2007 20:49:17

I saw that comming.

edit and it's probably not as funny to read it. You should say it an upload the audio somewhere for us. lol That would be cool.

moneymoneynow

03-04-2007 21:46:53

Yeah, its a much better joke when you hear it vs. reading it.

moneymoneynow

03-04-2007 21:48:54

Upload audio? Dude, I'm 40 years old. I'm lucky enough to have pointed and clicked my way to this site!!!

samz465

03-04-2007 21:52:33

[quotec4cf0fe67d="moneymoneynow"]Upload audio? Dude, I'm 40 years old. I'm lucky enough to have pointed and clicked my way to this site!!![/quotec4cf0fe67d]
Ha ha !

Wolfeman

03-04-2007 22:25:03

Cute ^_^