ebook torrent/dowload sites? textbooks, literature...etc

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58260

nytrate

30-03-2007 17:11:13

Hey,

I'm looking for some torrent or download sites with a plethora of books.

Most popular torrent sites have a lousy selection. They have just tons of manga and pop fiction and a few basic philosophical authors...but nothing special

I recently found gigapedia which hosts links for file upload sites for a ton of books, textbooks on all subjects for college, reference books, professional books.

I know the Gutenberg project is great for lit classics. I use that all the time. But I'm looking for another site with gigapedia type books textbooks, reference, travel guides...etc. Just an all around library.

Thanks

edit and for any invite sites I have tvtorrents.com invites to trade

JKirk

30-03-2007 17:22:09

I assume you have both Demonoid and OiNK? Just checking. I know Demonoid has quiet a few and OiNk (have invites) has a small selection of reference guides.

nytrate

30-03-2007 17:23:54

Yea, got those 2.

Check gigapedia. It has, for example, hundreds of college textbooks on every subject. It's pretty incredible

superintendent

30-03-2007 18:13:54

Just a little off topic (sorry), but does anyone possibly have any spare oink invite to share? All I have to offer is Demonoid (I know, not much) but I would really appreciate an oink invite.

Dr. Doom

31-03-2007 23:50:51

I've been looking for a good eBook torrent site myself, but Demonoid and OiNK seem to have the best selection I've come across.

If anyone has a good site to pass along, I'd be grateful along with the OP.

Rewman

31-03-2007 23:54:15

[quote1a3100e2df="superintendent"]Just a little off topic (sorry), but does anyone possibly have any spare oink invite to share? All I have to offer is Demonoid (I know, not much) but I would really appreciate an oink invite.[/quote1a3100e2df]

Same here, would definitely appreciate one as well.