Favorite Movie Quote of All Time

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57694

TriforceXHacks

24-03-2007 15:22:07

Mine has to be

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world.. without you. A world without rules or controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." - Neo (The Matrix)

What's yours?

EDIT Sidenote - Agent Smith from The Matrix is my favorite bad guy of all time. He is so fucking bad ass!

TryinToGetPaid

24-03-2007 15:26:47

Scarface-

"Who do I trust? ME!"

tylerc

24-03-2007 15:33:33

"Always ask if the juice is worth the squeeze."-The Girl Next Door

bballp6699

24-03-2007 15:35:48

"Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Shit gives me chills everytime I watch that movie.

FreeOffersNow

24-03-2007 15:37:25

I can't imagine having an all-time favorite, but

"Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on." - Blow

"Now, you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles which EVERY man of EVERY faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth...not to push the bounds and cross over...into true corruption...into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever God you wish. And shepherds we shall be, For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. Et Nomini Patri, et Fili, Spiritus Sancti." - Boondock Saints

Anddddddd ountless quotes from The Big Lebowski!

Wolfeman

24-03-2007 15:39:22

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

Wolfeman

24-03-2007 15:40:58

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."
-Fight Club

TriforceXHacks

24-03-2007 15:45:53

[quote3a9fd7000c="Wolfeman"]"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."
-Fight Club[/quote3a9fd7000c]

(To the police chief) "Hi. You're going to call off your rigorous investigation. You're going to publically state that there is no underground group. Or... these guys are going to take your balls. And send one to the New York Times, one to the LA Times press release style. Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we drive your ambulances. We connect your calls, we guard you while you sleep. Do NOT fuck with us."

One of my favorite from the book (Fight Club)
"Soap and Human Sacrifice go Hand in Hand."

x323smostwantedx

24-03-2007 15:53:05

"All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one"

Twon

24-03-2007 15:54:29

"What is your malfunction you fat barrel of monkey spunk? I'm not gonna count to 10. I'm not even going to count to one. You will shut the fuck up right now or I will sing you a lullaby!" -- The Shawshank Redemption

TriforceXHacks

24-03-2007 15:55:33

[quotee70ac812a9="Twon"]"What is your malfunction you fat barrel of monkey spunk? I'm not gonna count to 10. I'm not even going to count to one. You will shut the fuck up right now or I will sing you a lullaby!" -- The Shawshank Redemption[/quotee70ac812a9]

YESS!!! Amazing movie.. very different from the short story though.

tylerc

24-03-2007 15:56:35

From Chuck Palahniuk's book "Survivor" (fantastic book)

"Drugs or overeating or alcohol or sex, it was all just another way to find peace. To escape what we know. Our education. Our bite of the apple."

"We live and die and anything else is just delusion."

"Here in your mind you have complete privacy. Here there's no difference between what is and what could be."

Twon

24-03-2007 15:56:54

"What's all this?"
"You tell me fuck stick. It's addressed to you"

-- The Shawshank Redemption

Twon

24-03-2007 15:57:29

"In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, Come again?" -- Snatch

bballp6699

24-03-2007 15:58:25

[quote1c3c2c23b1="Twon"]"What's all this?"
"You tell me fuck stick. It's addressed to you"

-- The Shawshank Redemption[/quote1c3c2c23b1]

Excellent movie.

JUNIOR6886

24-03-2007 16:14:42

best quote ever
"Convictions are a more dangerous enemy of truth than lies"

"No matter the genius, all fall to mediocrity before the Uchiha." - Sasuke

booklover1104

24-03-2007 16:31:45

USA Network's abomination of Bruce Willis in Die Hard

"Yipee Kiyaa, Mr. Falcon"

tjwor

24-03-2007 18:16:35

"It's not that i'm lazy, it's that I just don't care"

d11m

24-03-2007 19:23:52

Jules What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Brett What?
Jules What country you from?
Brett What?
Jules What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Brett What?
Jules ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Brett Yes!
Jules Then you know what I'm saying!
Brett Yes!
Jules Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
Brett What, I-?
Jules [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
Brett He's b-b-black...
Jules Go on.
Brett He's bald...
Jules Does he look like a bitch?
Brett What?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett No!
Jules Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett I didn't.
Jules Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

johnjimjones

24-03-2007 19:25:58

[quote3b4e567f54="bballp6699"]"Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Shit gives me chills everytime I watch that movie.[/quote3b4e567f54]

++++Karma, but I prefer the whole thing.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

hairyferry

24-03-2007 19:47:20

One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies!!

If you become an employee of this firm, you will make your first million within three years. Okay? I'm gonna repeat that. You will make a million dollars within three years of your first day of employment at J.T. Marlin. There is no question as to whether or not you'll become a millionaire working here. The only question is how many times over. You think I'm joking? I am not joking. I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing to hear, right? I'll tell ya. It's a weird thing to say. I am a fucking millionaire. I am a fucking millionaire. And guess how old I am. Twenty-seven. You know what that makes me here? A fuckin senior citizen. This firm is entirely comprised of people your age, not mine. Lucky for me, I'm very fucking good at my job, or I'd be out of one. You gups are the new blood. You're gonna go home with the kessef. You are the future big swinging dicks of this firm. Now, you all look money hungry, and that's good. Anybody tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fuckin' have any. They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fuckin' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby!

You want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari 355 Cabriolet. What's up? I have a rediculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all, kids, I am liquid.

So, now that you know what's possible. Let me tell you what's required. You are required to work your fucking ass off at this firm. We want winners here, not pikers. A piker walks at the bell. A piker asks how much vacation time you get in the first year. Vacation time? People come and work at this firm for one reason to become filthy rich. That's it. We're not here to make friends. We're not savin' the fuckin' manatees here, guys. You want vacation time? Go teach third grade, public school.

The first three months at the firm are as a trainee. You make $150 a week. After you're done training, you take the Series Seven. You pass that, you become a junior broker and you're opening accounts for your team leader. You open 40 accounts, you start workin' for yourself. Sky's the limit. Word or two about being a trainee. Friends, parents, other brokers, whoever, they're gonna give you shit about it. It's true. $150 a week? Not a lot of money. Pay them no mind. You need to learn this business, and this is the time to do it. Once you pass the test, none of that's gonna matter. Your friends are shit. You tell them you made 25 grand last month, they're not gonna fuckin' believe you. fuck them! fuck 'em! Parents don't like the life you lead? Fuck you, Mom and Dad.' See how it feels when you're makin' their fuckin Lexus payments. Now, go home and think about it. Think about whether or not this is really for you. If you decide it isn't, listen, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's not for everyone. Thanks. But if you really want this, you call me on Monday and we'll talk. Just don't waste my fuckn' time.

Remember don't pitch the bitch!!

FreeOffersNow

24-03-2007 19:47:34

Connor [picking out weapons and gear] Do ya know what we need, man? Some rope.
Murphy Absolutely. What are you, insane?
Connor No I ain't. Charlie Bronson's always got rope.
Murphy What?
Connor Yeah. He's got a lot of rope strapped around him in the movies, and they always end up using it.
Murphy You've lost it, haven't ya?
Connor No, I'm serious.
Murphy That's stupid. Name one thing you'd need a rope for.
Connor You don't fuckin' know what you're gonna need it for. They just always need it.
Murphy What's this 'they' shit? This isn't a movie.
Connor Oh, right.
[picks up large knife out of Murphy's bag]
Connor Is that right, Rambo?
Murphy All right. Get your stupid fuckin' rope.
Connor I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it. There's a rope right there.

- Boondock Saints

Some good quotes here )

bballp6699

24-03-2007 19:49:32

Henry Hill You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill Jus...
Tommy DeVito What?
Henry Hill Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

theysayjump

24-03-2007 20:56:13

[quotec45dfd90f6]Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper?
On his way down past each floor,
he kept saying to reassure himself
"So far so good..."
"so far so good..."
How you fall doesn't matter.
It's how you land![/quotec45dfd90f6]

[quotec45dfd90f6]Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal. Or we'd outgrown each other, you know, that sort of thing. But let's face it, I ripped them off - my so called mates. But Begbie, I couldn't give a shit about him. And Sick Boy, well he'd done the same to me, if he'd only thought of it first. And Spud, well okay, I felt sorry for Spud - he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die. [/quotec45dfd90f6]

TriforceXHacks

24-03-2007 22:48:53

Okay.. I was going to hold back posting this quote... but its just brilliant.

[ba421265567]The following quote does not reflect the views of TriforceXHacks[/ba421265567]

[quotea421265567="Edward Norton - 25th Hour"]
(Monty walks into the bathroom. He looks in the mirror. In the bottom corner, someone's written Fuck You!)
Monty Yeah, fuck you, too.
Monty's Reflection Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it.
Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.
Fuck squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job!
Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down!
Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.
Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?
Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!
Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!
Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Imclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!
Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.
Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermés scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!
Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!
Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!
Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!
Fuck Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!
Fuck Jacob Elinski, whining malcontent.
Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass.
Fuck Naturel Rivera. I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river.
Fucking bitch.
Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar. Sipping on club soda, selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers.
Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.
Monty No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb fuck! (He takes a breath and tries to rub away the words.)[/quotea421265567]

moballa22

24-03-2007 22:51:24

"I'll make an offer he can't refuse." - The Godfather

TriforceXHacks

24-03-2007 22:58:14

Also, one of my favorite scenes in any movie is when Denzel Washington in The Siege bursts into the schoolroom and shoots the terrorist right in the chest.

Bhall3

24-03-2007 22:58:28

"ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION DO I FEEL LUCKY?" CLINT EASTWOOD FROM DIRTY HAIRY

Skimboarder

25-03-2007 02:56:42

"How do you like them apples?"
- Good Will Hunting

"I see pride, I see power, I see a badass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!"

"You don't see the Swiss guys drinking, carrying on, and such. And you don't see them smiling neither, in fact, if anyone of those Swiss boys came across a pretty lady they would probably yell ein, svi, tri and try to push her down some ice."
- Cool Runnings

Just a few of my favorites -)

XiORE

25-03-2007 03:00:49

"A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!"

"Then we shall fight in the shade" !!!

box86rowh

25-03-2007 06:18:12

Goodfellas...

Tommy DeVito Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.

Henry Hill It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Henry Hill It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill Jus...
Tommy DeVito What?
Tommy DeVito You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Tommy DeVito No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Tommy DeVito [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Twon

25-03-2007 06:53:41

[ibc348af109]"So, you're obviously the big dick and that, on either side of you, are your balls.

There are two types of balls There are big brave balls, and there are little faggot balls.

These are your last words so make them a prayer.

Dicks have drive and clarity of vision but they're not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy and have brought your two little faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman.

Like a prick you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking. And your two little balls are shrinking with you. The fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your gun and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50 written on the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.

Now... fuck off."[/ibc348af109] -- Snatch

FreeOffersNow

25-03-2007 09:14:07

[quote09dc0bf069="box86rowh"]Goodfellas...

Tommy DeVito Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.

[laughs]
Henry Hill Jus...
Tommy DeVito What?
Tommy DeVito [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.[/quote09dc0bf069]

bball already posted that.

PeterGriffin1Fan

25-03-2007 09:58:00

Army of Darkness has some of the best one-liners of any movie ever...

Ash- Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my BOOMSTICK! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!?

Ash- Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

Ash- First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.

Ash- Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!

Ash- Gimme some sugar, baby.

Old Woman- I'll swallow your soul!
Ash- Come get some.

booklover1104

26-03-2007 05:45:59

[quote48c1a49c40="PeterGriffin1Fan"]Army of Darkness has some of the best one-liners of any movie ever...

Ash- Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my BOOMSTICK! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!?

Ash- Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

Ash- First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.

Damn...I thought my old room-mate was the only Evil Dead series fan I'd ever meet in this life and here you go quoting Army of Darkness...
Ash- Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!

Ash- Gimme some sugar, baby.

Old Woman- I'll swallow your soul!
Ash- Come get some.[/quote48c1a49c40]

booklover1104

26-03-2007 05:48:09

whoa...something went horribly awry with the quote button...LOL

Killer722

26-03-2007 05:52:38

[quoteb0a550c7ac="tjwor"]"It's not that i'm lazy, it's that I just don't care"[/quoteb0a550c7ac]
Hah, I was about to post that.

"We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga... Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway." -Office Space

"Say car Ram-Rod." -Farva, Super Troopers

"Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls." -Farva, Super Troopers

"Are you drunk?"
"DRUNK ENOUGH TO KICK YOUR ASS." -Super Troopers

nytrate

26-03-2007 06:11:11

"You should have a permit"

"A permit for what?"

"to shit in the street because you eat like a fucking horse"

Who can name this movie? hint cult classic, amazing movie. I didn't post it exactly how it's said so no one can google it and cheat.

Someone has to know this quote. Any film buffs in here?

Crymson

27-03-2007 12:11:37

"Every man dies, but not every man truly lives."

and these aren't from a "movie" but...

"How do you like those apples ho-bag? AND HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE VERY SAME APPLE EGGERS!?"

"...now fellate me as I eat this expensive ham."

cyberpunk243

28-03-2007 01:26:08

"That's the spirit. Thank you. Thank you for your honesty. Now fuck off and die, you fucked up slag."
- Closer

"You know how I know you're gay?"
"How?"
"You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says 'I love it when balls are in my face'."
"That's gay?!?"
- 40 Year Old Virgin

"Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me."
- Training Day

JennyWren

28-03-2007 01:57:37

Johns How's it look?
Riddick Looks clear.
Johns You said it was clear!
Riddick I said it lilookedli clear.
Johns Well, how does it look now?
Riddick Looks clear.

~ Pitch Black

moneymoneynow

28-03-2007 02:30:14

From Strange Brew

1. "If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you."

2. "Let's not sleep in and be late for our first day of work, eh?"
"Let's stay up all night then."

3. "I gotta pee so bad I can taste it"

Twon

28-03-2007 06:27:40

"Drop it!" --Robocop

nytrate

28-03-2007 06:37:44

[quote80bce15167="nytrate"]"You should have a permit"

"A permit for what?"

"to shit in the street because you eat like a fucking horse"

Who can name this movie? hint cult classic, amazing movie. I didn't post it exactly how it's said so no one can google it and cheat.

Someone has to know this quote. Any film buffs in here?[/quote80bce15167]

aww come on people... Pope of Greenwich Village? great movie, I love that line.

johnjimjones

28-03-2007 07:44:26

Robert Duvall, Apocalypse Now (1979) You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

XiORE

28-03-2007 14:44:58

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole multi colored collection of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Twon

28-03-2007 14:50:13

[i85b8d09fd9]fuck, fuck, fuck, mother-mother
fuck, mother-mother fuck-fuck! Mother-
fuck-, mother-fuck, mother-fuck,
noinch, noinch, noinch, smoking weed,
smoking weed, doing coke, drinking
beers! Drinking beers, beers, beers,
rolling fatties, smoking blunts! Who
smokes the blunts? We smoke the
blunts![/i85b8d09fd9]

JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK

fawker

28-03-2007 16:31:17

"shut your fucking mouth uncle fucker" not sure if that exactly right but lets not forget

Bob Slydell You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?
Peter Gibbons Yeah.
Bob Slydell Great.
Peter Gibbons Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.
Bob Porter Da-uh? Space out?
Peter Gibbons Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

secondjob

28-03-2007 16:39:02

"Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold on to." -Dolores Claiborne

moneymoneynow

28-03-2007 17:22:08

New Jack City

“Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change.”
– Nino Brown

“…you gotta rob to get rich in the Reagan era.”
– Nino Brown

“Cancel this bitch. I’ll buy a new one.”
– Nino Brown

“Yo man, why don’t you lose some weight? You look like a bald yam with a belt around it.”
- Pookie

And, of course . . .

“I wanna shoot you so bad, my dick’s hard.”
– Scotty Appleton

A Hart

28-03-2007 20:10:13

Awwww...you ruined it for me. I haven't seen 40 yr old virgin yet!

"Together we raped the horses and rode off on the women"
Chevy Chase- Three Amigos

Dr. Doom

29-03-2007 23:47:04

"Cristal, beluga, Wolfgang Puck... it's a fuck-house." -David Caruso in "Jade"

akalic

29-03-2007 23:58:30

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

teknosaurus

31-03-2007 06:55:19

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist." - Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects