This one is for H3X!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57462

JOSHBOX

21-03-2007 23:36:14

I know that we arent supposed to post videos outside of the video thread but I think this one is a special circumstance.

http//emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/17095

h3x

22-03-2007 00:06:12

Yeah, I've seen this one a long time ago (I think I posted this video on here before)... It was supposed to be a pilot on Comedy Central but they rejected it.

I used to talk with Alex on the phone now and then.. In a nutshell, he's a very lonely person with an endless imagination and he does say and do some very strange things from time to time (such as his obsession with Hilary Duff when she was 15-16 years old which lead to him to buy the entire "Lizzie McGuire" series in German, and his Nazi obsession [he believes he was a Nazi scientist in his previous life and he even has a Nazi flag on his bedroom door and yet claims to be a Jew), but lately he's gone off the edge and appears to have lost touch with reality (i.e. 'stalking' a local stripper at a club that he frequents [pretending that he's in a serious relationship with her based on her avoiding eye contact with him], subtle hints of pedophilia and coming up with bogus herbal supplements made from seasoning in his kitchen that allegedly turn an average individual into a supermodel and can cure paralysis).

KMA+ for the video though )

justinag06

22-03-2007 02:53:54

so you now think everything he sells is snakeoil or just some of it?

h3x

22-03-2007 03:22:04

I never said any of his products were legitimate...

I know the rings do 'something' (from experience)... I wore the rings for 3 months off and on and I noticed some scars turning 'raw pink' and slowly shrinking. Then I stopped using them... But that's all it did for me in those 3 months... Immortality? Not a chance. All of his other 'inventions' are clearly BS.

I see the rings as a 'magnetic therapeutic device' than anything else.

J4320

22-03-2007 08:30:15

[quote590e83f6a6="h3x"]Yeah, I've seen this one a long time ago [b590e83f6a6](I think I posted this video on here before)[/b590e83f6a6]... It was supposed to be a pilot on Comedy Central but they rejected it.

I used to talk with Alex on the phone now and then.. In a nutshell, he's a very lonely person with an endless imagination and he does say and do some very strange things from time to time (such as his obsession with Hilary Duff when she was 15-16 years old which lead to him to buy the entire "Lizzie McGuire" series in German, and his Nazi obsession [he believes he was a Nazi scientist in his previous life and he even has a Nazi flag on his bedroom door and yet claims to be a Jew), but lately he's gone off the edge and appears to have lost touch with reality (i.e. 'stalking' a local stripper at a club that he frequents [pretending that he's in a serious relationship with her based on her avoiding eye contact with him], subtle hints of pedophilia and coming up with bogus herbal supplements made from seasoning in his kitchen that allegedly turn an average individual into a supermodel and can cure paralysis).

KMA+ for the video though )[/quote590e83f6a6]

Yeah I remember you posting this...