Another smart move by ebay

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57228

Gooogler

19-03-2007 18:31:23

Check out what ebay did to my auction. lol noobs
[quoted6c2c74110="ebay buyer"]
Hi i am the girl that bought the 360 from you on Friday. Ebay sent me a email stating that you were a fraud. I dont really care since i am going to get my money back anyway but it sure would be nice to know if you are or not. If you are not you need to contact ebay and let them know what is going on. It sure would be nice to hear from YOU on what is really going on.
Thanks for whatever,

Heather[/quoted6c2c74110]

[quoted6c2c74110="Gooogler"]
Ugh, you have to love ebay. I am not the fraud, I told ebay that the retracted bids on my auction looked suspicious and they sent me a huge email telling me that my account had been hacked, while that clearly has nothing to do with retracted bids. However, they have determined that the action was in some way fraudulent (despite the fact that they were entirely incorrect), so I cannot ship you the xbox, and if they have not already taken the money from account, I will refund you. I am very sorry about this, I will re-list the auction and give you a notice when I do so you may bid on it again if you wish.

Thanks[/quoted6c2c74110]

You probably understand what went on by reading that. A bunch of tards retracted their bids with 12 seconds left to drop the price by $240. I guess it's good I don't have to let it go for $150, but I would have preferred ebay did this because of fraud on their part, not mine. So should I send this lady her money? Or wait for ebay to drain it? I don't want to refund her and have them drain it as well x

patrick_7412

19-03-2007 18:43:26

If you refund it, eBay will see through PayPal you refunded her. Just make sure to go to the payment SHE sent you, click details, and at the bottom, click "Refund Payment".

Gooogler

19-03-2007 19:02:07

[quote828cd697b8="patrick_7412"]If you refund it, eBay will see through PayPal you refunded her. Just make sure to go to the payment SHE sent you, click details, and at the bottom, click "Refund Payment".[/quote828cd697b8]

Forgot about that button, +kma