Best way to promote ebay?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56990

mpj31

17-03-2007 00:37:13

How do you promote your ebay auctions for free of charge?

Are there any special message boards to post your auction...similar to this site?

etc.

cwncool

17-03-2007 07:46:45

Personally, I don't think you really need to promote it too much. I never have in my life, lol. If people want a used PS2 or whatever it is you're selling, one of the most popular sites to check, would be eBay. Lots of people will see your auction anyway.

But to answer your question, I don't know of any forums besides the For Sale/Hot Deals section here that you can do that.

GiftOrb

17-03-2007 09:34:15

[quoteea20f3d4b6="mpj31"]How do you promote your ebay auctions for free of charge?

Are there any special message boards to post your auction...similar to this site?

etc.[/quoteea20f3d4b6]

There are many tricks to promote your ebay auction. For example, if you start your listing at .01 cents, it will be closer to the top of the list when people search by "Lowest Price First". Also, don't worry about listing it at such a low price, the market will always bid it up to the right amount.

You could also use html and templates to include more pictures for free in your listing. The more appealing your description is, the more likely buyers will put it on thier 'watch list' and bid in the near future.