Any salvia smokers here?

http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

bruman

14-03-2007 11:46:40

Yea, what do you want to know?

TriforceXHacks

14-03-2007 11:48:19

[quotea069cebaad="bruman"]Yea, what do you want to know?[/quotea069cebaad]

Just curious.. I just bought 2.7g for like $6.. eagar to try it =)

Are the effects really out of this world..?

tylerc

14-03-2007 11:54:32

I bought some once, tried it, didn't really do anything, I just felt sort of stoned for about 10 minutes, that was it. I think I'm going to try it again some time soon.

bruman

14-03-2007 11:59:43

2.7 grams? That's kind of weird.. it's usually measured in whole grams, not decimals. Where'd you buy it at? Also, is it an extract or plain leaf?

The effects are definitely out of this world. It's very hard to explain, in a broad sense, what the effects are like. The experience seems to be largely based upon the setting in which you take it and your intention/mind set before and during the process of taking it. For setting, a very quiet, dark room is highly recommended. Intention and mindset both mean your current state of mind. Such as having a clear head, being open minded, open to the experience and not EXPECTING anything. Intention is why you're partaking in this experience.. why are you doing it, what do you want to learn (about yourself or even about external matters). It's a great tool, when used in the correct way, for personal development, exploration of consciousness and even connecting with the divine. It's not very appealing for recreational drug users. The effects are neither euphoric nor stimulating. If you're looking to have a fun time, salvia is not for you.

MyJobIsThis

14-03-2007 12:15:29

I smoked this 2 days ago, It is on another level, I think I blacked out for a few minutes then I seriously was sweating hardcore in every single sweat glan on my body I felt like I was just getting out of a shower it hits you within a minute, My advice is to get a tourch lighter for the fullest affects,

TriforceXHacks

14-03-2007 12:16:43

[quote2b498e39a5="bruman"]2.7 grams? That's kind of weird.. it's usually measured in whole grams, not decimals. Where'd you buy it at? Also, is it an extract or plain leaf?

The effects are definitely out of this world. It's very hard to explain, in a broad sense, what the effects are like. The experience seems to be largely based upon the setting in which you take it and your intention/mind set before and during the process of taking it. For setting, a very quiet, dark room is highly recommended. Intention and mindset both mean your current state of mind. Such as having a clear head, being open minded, open to the experience and not EXPECTING anything. Intention is why you're partaking in this experience.. why are you doing it, what do you want to learn (about yourself or even about external matters). It's a great tool, when used in the correct way, for personal development, exploration of consciousness and even connecting with the divine. It's not very appealing for recreational drug users. The effects are neither euphoric nor stimulating. If you're looking to have a fun time, salvia is not for you.[/quote2b498e39a5]

Well, I purchased the 1.7g off a friend (he measured) and the other gram offline. I am taking it with no expectations as I have played with almost every drug, nothing will shock me, nothing will bore me. I paid $6 for all of it, so its not a loss.

EDIT Dried leaf.

gmario

14-03-2007 12:19:21

Me that makes me trip to hard man, i think what i had was 20x not to sure it was about a year ago, my friends dad bought it online and had us tripping for awhile, the only bad thing is it only last for a few mins not to long.

tylerc

14-03-2007 12:34:19

[quote308bf6ccb2="TriforceXHacks"]Well, I purchased the 1.7g off a friend (he measured) and the other gram offline. I am taking it with no expectations as [b308bf6ccb2]I have played with almost every drug[/b308bf6ccb2], nothing will shock me, nothing will bore me. I paid $6 for all of it, so its not a loss.

EDIT Dried leaf.[/quote308bf6ccb2]

Crystal meth? Heroin?

You are a fool if you have done either of those.

zr2152

14-03-2007 12:39:51

[quoted173ef27f6="tylerc"][quoted173ef27f6="TriforceXHacks"]Well, I purchased the 1.7g off a friend (he measured) and the other gram offline. I am taking it with no expectations as [bd173ef27f6]I have played with almost every drug[/bd173ef27f6], nothing will shock me, nothing will bore me. I paid $6 for all of it, so its not a loss.

EDIT Dried leaf.[/quoted173ef27f6]

Crystal meth? Heroin?

You are a fool if you have done either of those.[/quoted173ef27f6]

Im sure he would feel like a badass if he did those. Oh and you forgot crack tyler

TriforceXHacks

14-03-2007 12:46:34

[quote496ff08fdf="tylerc"][quote496ff08fdf="TriforceXHacks"]Well, I purchased the 1.7g off a friend (he measured) and the other gram offline. I am taking it with no expectations as [b496ff08fdf]I have played with almost every drug[/b496ff08fdf], nothing will shock me, nothing will bore me. I paid $6 for all of it, so its not a loss.

EDIT Dried leaf.[/quote496ff08fdf]

Crystal meth? Heroin?

You are a fool if you have done either of those.[/quote496ff08fdf]

I did meth at a Mindless Self Indulgence show and I snorted a bump of heroin once at my friend's house. I don't talk about shit because I think it is cool, I am far from a druggie, just had a bit of a phase.

I liked shrooms, coke, and mescaline a lot... I don't even smoke pot since a year ago...

ajasax

14-03-2007 12:49:09

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28461