Supplement Sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56057

dupebag

07-03-2007 11:05:25

Anybody know any that accept paypal..im looking for stuff like celltech and muscletech stacks.

stueybaby17

07-03-2007 11:11:28

[quote910d18c81f="dupebag"]Anybody know any that accept paypal..im looking for stuff like celltech and muscletech stacks.[/quote910d18c81f]

How much are you looking to spend? If it's not some huge amount of money i'll put it on my cc and have it shipped to your house.

And you can pay me via paypal, and get me a green (just to cover the paypal fees roll )

Kidd

07-03-2007 11:14:46

celltech and muscletech are overpriced garbage!

bb.com accepts paypal.

u can get a debit number from ur paypal account btw

dupebag

07-03-2007 11:53:17

Then whats a good creatine for muscle mass..i want to become cut

bruman

07-03-2007 11:54:34

cardio. creatine is more-so for bulking up than it is for cutting as creatine makes you retain a lot of water weight.

double_d

07-03-2007 15:22:17

Just use your money to buy food. Lift, eat, sleep, and grow.

gmario

07-03-2007 15:37:32

creatine is just water muscle you should try and get whay i think thats what its called its a better protein shake

soon2bbriz

07-03-2007 15:42:06

actually g it's whey protein. just wanted to clarify. congrats on your new bike gmario!! hot!!!

dupebag

07-03-2007 15:51:49

I just got creatine and some oher stuff

gmario

07-03-2007 16:00:30

[quote8c535ddc9e="soon2bbriz"]actually g it's whey protein. just wanted to clarify. congrats on your new bike gmario!! hot!!![/quote8c535ddc9e]

Yea i knew it was something like that x and thx on the compliment with the bike i know its hott D and dupebag if your taking creatine just make sure you dont stop taking it our your muscles goes bie bie.. i take maximun protein and it's been working great for awhile now

dupebag

07-03-2007 16:17:21

[quotec293bf541f="gmario"][quotec293bf541f="soon2bbriz"]actually g it's whey protein. just wanted to clarify. congrats on your new bike gmario!! hot!!![/quotec293bf541f]

Yea i knew it was something like that x and thx on the compliment with the bike i know its hott D and dupebag if your taking creatine just make sure you dont stop taking it our your muscles goes bie bie.. i take maximun protein and it's been working great for awhile now[/quotec293bf541f]
actually you never lose muscles..they just become dormit and ill probably stay with it if i see some improvement..hopefully ill be bench 200 by the end of summer..which is good for my age..which im not going to reveal

Kidd

07-03-2007 17:32:50

when you cut dont take creatine because it often bloats you if your using mono creatine. cee creatine is better anyways.

cutting is very easy to do.

benner410

07-03-2007 18:19:13

Kidd... you post on BB.com don't you.... You sneaky sneaky little man.... I post there too... Anyways, yea CellTech will get you HYOOOGE biceps! Nah jk, go get some CEE and some Whey. Do some morning cardio and eat 6 small meals throughout the day.

-Lift
-Eat clean
-Make sure your diet is in check
-Run

ALSO!! --- Your supplements won't do S#!T unless your diet is in check. Creatine isn't a miracle drug, or anything else you may want to buy because you think it will make you look huge. You have to have the fundamentals down before any supps. Peaze.

Kidd

07-03-2007 18:22:52

i rarely post on bb.com( aka 2k-3k posts ;))

misc kid lol

anyways dat dere celltech hes hooked P

im helping him out on aim

KeithA

07-03-2007 18:24:19

What's the full URL of "BB.com"?

Kidd

07-03-2007 18:26:55

www.bodybuilding.com

best website ever other than fipg

FreeOffersNow

07-03-2007 18:54:48

You guys have pretty much no idea what you're talking about. I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you guys, but suffice to say that there is a wealth of good (and bad) information at your fingertips.

"actually you never lose muscles..they just become dormit"

lol.....Google catabolic (catabolism)

KeithA

07-03-2007 18:56:56

[quotee3878f37e1="FreeOffersNow"]You guys have pretty much no idea what you're talking about. I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you guys, but suffice to say that there is a wealth of good (and bad) information at your fingertips.[/quotee3878f37e1]

It couldn't hurt to steer them to the good and away from the bad though, could it?

Just starin' at that fizzeek in your avy isn't gonna get them any more cut...

justinag06

07-03-2007 19:10:00

a friend turned me onto this workout[=http//www.beachbody.com/jump.jsp?itemType=GATEWAY&itemID=63]this workout, and I am pretty happy so far. I had been lifting since about November at what I thought was a good tough routine. When I started P90X however I got my ass kicked hard, by the 2nd week I got better conditioned, and am digging the program. It lays out your diet, supplement use, and has videos of the routines with expert advice. It is was worth it almost alone for me to learn the proper warm ups, and stretches to do before lifting.

also doesn't require a full gym worth of equipment. A dumbbell set, a Pull up bar, some push up bars, and resistance bands are all that was recommended.

Kidd

07-03-2007 19:22:23

i got tom venutos burn the fat feed the muscle e book if anyone wants it.

anyways catabolism can be avoided by eating casein protein before bed and by slowing down the rate of fat loss

tracemhunter

07-03-2007 19:23:35

why don't you just do your own research on how the body works and what you need to do to obtain certain goals instead of having somebody lay things out for you?

Kidd

07-03-2007 19:39:51

hes done some research from what ive seen when i talked to him.

everyone needs a little help when your new to something.

FreeOffersNow

07-03-2007 19:51:36

[quote57318ce3ed="KeithA"]It couldn't hurt to steer them to the good and away from the bad though, could it?

Just starin' at that fizzeek in your avy isn't gonna get them any more cut...[/quote57318ce3ed]

That avy pic was a few months ago...I've put on some more lean mass since then )

I've taken different forms of protein since about soph. year of high school, never anything more. I am very skeptical of more "radical" supplements...not skeptical of whether or not they work...but more or less what the long-term side-effects will be. Nonetheless, I recently had 30% off + 20% off + free shipping @ GNC.com so I stocked up on a few supplements. No creatine monohydrate, but two forms of nitric oxide (MRI NO2 and N.O. Xplode...which I will NOT take at the same time), MuscleTech Stack (Gakic, Leukic, Creakic), and my usual ON Gold Standard Whey Protein and Caramel Peanut Detour bars....$365 worth of supplements @ GNC prices (before discounts...after discounts was $208.xx). I've been waiting to try NO2 for quite a while (about 12 months), but wanted to make sure the research held up.

Don't just go buying what I bought...do your research! My greatest weaknesses are easily diet, and consistency. I've vowed to "get serious" when I return to campus from spring break, looking to put on 15lbs of lean muscle mass before graduation....without losing my current "look" (i.e. I don't want to look freakishly big). It's just hard to keep up with it when I also like to play basketball and have a pretty active night life )

Good luck all. Sorry if I seemed like an asshole in my previous post...it just seems like people are looking for everyone else to do the research for them. If you're too lazy to read up on how to reach your goals....I can assure you you won't attain them.

bonehead848

07-03-2007 20:45:33

Creatine does not make your muscles as bloated as people say, I have used it for months now and have put on a ton of lean mass.
ALSOOOOOOOOO, IF ANYBODY LIKES 100% WHEY (best protein IMO) BUY NOW HERE! Its a slickdeals thread where you can get 15 pounds for only 60 bucks. Coupon is good until march 11
http//forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=140307&t=460572
Also, to the OP, diet is everything. If you are wanting to cut, try adjusting your diet to where you get a 40/40/20 ratio (carb/prot/fat)

Brodie

07-03-2007 22:30:10

[quote843ae3a998="Kidd"]i got tom venutos burn the fat feed the muscle e book if anyone wants it.
[/quote843ae3a998]

GREAT ebook. If anyone is looking to lose weight, they should really take Kidd's offer. Anyways, unless you are an intermediate to advanced weightlifter, most of those supplements are just a waste of money. It's ALL about the diet and the training. If anyone is looking to bulk up or slim down, definately check out the site they're talking about. Very knowledgeable people. Also, they won't tell you your muscles are dormant. Lol.
http//forum.bodybuilding.com/[]http//forum.bodybuilding.com/

I'f you're thinking about getting into weightlifting, check out this thread in particular. It's the program they recommend to everyone that is just starting out. I will personally vouch for it. I've been on it since January and have made GIANT strength gains.
http//forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224[]http//forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

I'll stop my rant here, but definately check out those forums if you're interested.