what OldManWrigley has to say about me

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56033

nytrate

07-03-2007 05:43:01

but is too much a little boy to actually say TO me

"Personally that girl is a nasty slutty whore. She needs to return the stock of makeup she bought out of CVS and show her "true self" before I judge her at all. She also needs to close her mouth and take off her hooker earings. "

All for what? Creating a thread based on his that he abandoned?

Wow. Wow wow wow wow

Look at the maturity! I don't care if this gets me banned, NO ONE should have to put up with this immature bullshit every day just to post on a forum.

So go ahead and do what you will, no one is gonna be this rude to me without me saying anything.

OMW First off, I don't want you to judge me. IS that what you do? Judge girls that you know you'd never have a chance with to make yourself feel better about being a giant loser?

So get your own life so you don't have to PM people about me. You act like you are 12. I don't see how anyone could ever respect you. You are an unintelligent, classless loser and you always will be.

Powerbook

07-03-2007 05:44:02

You guys need to stop this childish fighting, take it to aim or pm. This doesn't belong in the off topic.

Killer722

07-03-2007 05:47:43

Boohoo you're both girls...or immature or something. Quit your crying.

Never thought I'd say this, but... powerbook.....is.....ergggg.......rr........rrrrr............riiiii.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg.....aghhhh this is sooo hard...........RIGHT!

nytrate

07-03-2007 05:48:59

hey, I never started anything. e comes and acts rude on every one of my threads.

I did nothing wrong. I even PM'd him. He read it and chose not to respond. His respose was to PM OTHER PEOPLE and say nasty things about me even though he doesn't know me.

So yea, I think it does belong in the off topic. This is straight up harassment and something needs to be done. Everyone that reads this board as a right to see what he said about me so they can respect him accordingly.

I'm not fighting and i'm not being childish. Go back and read the threads and see who initiated all this crap. No one should have to put up with that.

manOFice

07-03-2007 05:49:46

If that is you in that picture you are hotttt

Powerbook

07-03-2007 05:51:15

[quote39acbf2751="Killer722"]Boohoo you're both girls...or immature or something. Quit your crying.

Never thought I'd say this, but... powerbook.....is.....ergggg.......rr........rrrrr............riiiii.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg.....aghhhh this is sooo hard...........RIGHT![/quote39acbf2751]

What you think I am never right? I have to be very intelligent. Now I hate you like nytrate and OMW hate each other! I am going to make a post here in like 5 seconds. Brb.

Killer722

07-03-2007 05:53:07

[quote88db37ae58="nytrate"]
So yea, I think it does belong in the off topic.
[/quote88db37ae58]
Wrong
[quote88db37ae58="nytrate"]
I'm not fighting and i'm not being childish.
[/quote88db37ae58]

Wrong

This belongs in a PM to a mod or on aim. You don't have to tell everyone OMW is a girl because pretty much nobody in off topic gives 2 shits. You didn't have to make a new thread to make matters worse instead of doing what you actually want to do and PM a mod to get OMW banned.

KeithA

07-03-2007 05:53:49

We got rid of the Deathmatch forum ages ago children...

theysayjump

07-03-2007 11:54:34

Give me ONE good reason why this was locked. roll