Girls that carry condom

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55644

good2speed

03-03-2007 10:10:32

What does it say about a girl who carries around a 3 pack of condoms but is not in a relationship.

one thing it may say is the girl is concerned for health and is responsible enough to use protection.

On the other hand it's not saying too much for the woman's character, especially if she isn't in a relationship. I mean I could imagine the one condom for emergency use but a 3pack. I for one am really turned off to find a girl I just met carrying around a 3 pack. Yes it's still good to know that you won't have to wait a second date or even buy them dinner but come on. Maybe its just me since I enjoy a good chase from time to time but it seems as though all girls are strapping themselves up with connies.

Gotten to the point where I'm not sure if the girl is responsible or just a plain old freak.

ilanbg

03-03-2007 10:17:59

Maybe she just likes sex?

What's wrong with that? Everyone likes sex, don't they?

FreeOffersNow

03-03-2007 10:21:15

You should be concerned about the 3-pack only if she expects to use all 3, with you, in succession. That could turn out to be quite the rough night ;)

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 10:23:35

Yeah, I would never persue a relationship with the girl. I might screw her if she's hot and willing, but never would I be with a girl like that.

The girl I want to end up with won't.....

Smoke, Drink, Do Drugs, Swear Every Other Word, Constantly Wear Thongs, Be A Slut.

She Will....

Be really sweet, take care of me, do nice things for me randomly, look out for my well being....

Funny, I HAD A GIRL LIKE THAT......then I screwed it up.

EDIT OMG FON YOU ARE SO HOT. FREE GREEN FOR NAKED PIX.

good2speed

03-03-2007 10:24:13

[quote6e97ac3930="ilanbg"]Maybe she just likes sex?

What's wrong with that? Everyone likes sex, don't they?[/quote6e97ac3930]

nothing wrong with liking sex. I just get upset when Im reaching for my condom and the girl already takes one out of the bag. Just a weird feeling for me. Kind of throws me off my game.

good2speed

03-03-2007 10:28:10

[quotef90bcd25a1="OldManWrigley"]Yeah, I would never persue a relationship with the girl. I might screw her if she's hot and willing, but never would I be with a girl like that.

Smoke, Drink, Do Drugs, Swear Every Other Word, Constantly Wear Thongs, Be A Slut.

She Will....

Be really sweet, take care of me, do nice things for me randomly, look out for my well being....
[/quotef90bcd25a1]

oh you sound like the protypical 18 year old. So much hope and ambition it's so sweet. Good luck with your requirement list. I think my requirements are down to looking good, not bringing condoms into bed, and just being a nice/pleasant girl.

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 10:30:11

I think she is just being smart. I always take condoms with me if I think there is even a remote possibility I could need them and 99% of the time I don't. Its better to be prepared than get an STD or get someone pregnant...

good2speed

03-03-2007 10:32:08

[quote2440065092="Wolfeman"]I think she is just being smart. I always take condoms with me if I think there is even a remote possibility I could need them and 99% of the time I don't. Its better to be prepared than get an STD or get someone pregnant...[/quote2440065092]

what if you get the feeling this may be her 3rd pack picked up for the week. I just can't get the thought out of my head. I like being the conqueror not the one who has been conquered.

FreeOffersNow

03-03-2007 10:33:37

OMW, sounds like you want my girl ;)

What's the problem with thongs though? I'd be bothered if my girl consistently "forgot" to wear a belt (resulting in the imfamous "whale tale")..but other than that?????

[quote32eae19f74="OldManWrigley"]EDIT OMG FON YOU ARE SO HOT. FREE GREEN FOR NAKED PIX.[/quote32eae19f74]

YESSSSS You've Got PM!

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 10:35:29

I mean if the girl is banging around then I'm out but just having condoms doesn't mean that necessarily.

Are you saying you only like a girl that hasn't been with other dudes?

J4320

03-03-2007 10:37:05

lololol

myspace style shot P

FreeOffersNow

03-03-2007 10:39:34

[quote4991de1829="Wolfeman"]I mean if the girl is banging around then I'm out but just having condoms doesn't mean that necessarily.

Are you saying you only like a girl that hasn't been with other dudes?[/quote4991de1829]

My girl lost her virginity to me 4+ years ago...so (unless she's lied/cheated...which I don't believe is very likely) I'm the only guy she's ever been with. It certainly wasn't a requirement...but it's a nice touch )

EDIT btw i have shorts on in my pic...I just realized that after resizing the image it looks a bit like i'm naked and "censored"

good2speed

03-03-2007 10:40:12

[quote0614bdb564="Wolfeman"]I mean if the girl is banging around then I'm out but just having condoms doesn't mean that necessarily.

Are you saying you only like a girl that hasn't been with other dudes?[/quote0614bdb564]

The thing is you realy never know if the girl has been around if you just met her. And every guy would love virgins but thats not the intent of the post. I just expect a little resistance when I go for mine. At least lie to me or whisper something like I can't or not tonight. That gets me more passionate and I'll start pulling out the old school tricks. With these condom chics you know thgeire is no resistance.

MyJobIsThis

03-03-2007 10:45:43

I enjoy not being in a relationship, Messing around with girls is fine with me. Although im sure thats typical I don't like the pressure knowing I must call/do somthing with someone at all times. My last g/f was obsessed with me and it really got old fast.

FreeOffersNow

03-03-2007 10:47:07

[quote2e3f7e7955="MyJobIsThis"]I enjoy not being in a relationship, Messing around with girls is fine with me. Although im sure thats typical I don't like the pressure knowing I must call/do somthing with someone at all times. My last g/f was obsessed with me and it really got old fast.[/quote2e3f7e7955]

Sounds like she was a porker, crazy, or a crazy porker. Step your game up.

good2speed

03-03-2007 11:01:00

Reading this over I actually realized that this is type of girl I should be expecting to meet at a club/bar. Wow I need to get away from the club/bar scene and start meeting some normal women.

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 11:01:07

[quote9ded1e6b00="good2speed"]oh you sound like the protypical 18 year old. So much hope and ambition it's so sweet. Good luck with your requirement list. I think my requirements are down to looking good, not bringing condoms into bed, and just being a nice/pleasant girl.[/quote9ded1e6b00]

Isn't it? The point I was trying to make was that I described like my picture perfect girl. The thing is, that girl was my girlfriend for 3 months. She's not bad looking either. I screwed it up and she broke up with me. I know no other girl exists like that. Well you seem to have found one, but she wears thongs. Oh and I don't like girls who use tampons. Don't ask, I just don't. I think Pads are more lady like. Anyway, congratulations on your fantastic relationship. You know, I thought when a girl gave a guy her virginity, it was supposed to mean something. And she wouldn't go break up with him a month later because he was in a bad mood one day and was mean to her. I think she might be a lesbian shock /rant

As for the 3 condoms, I think it's that good old double standard again. Guy carries arouund 3 condoms, it's not a huge deal. Girl does and she's a slut. It's true, sad but true.

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 11:02:36

WTF are you talking about?

good2speed

03-03-2007 11:07:00

[quote6d8b10d738="OldManWrigley"]
Isn't it? The point I was trying to make was that I described like my picture perfect girl. The thing is, that girl was my girlfriend for 3 months. She's not bad looking either. I screwed it up and she broke up with me. I know no other girl exists like that. Well you seem to have found one, but she wears thongs. Oh and I don't like girls who use tampons. Don't ask, I just don't. I think Pads are more lady like. Anyway, congratulations on your fantastic relationship. You know, I thought when a girl gave a guy her virginity, it was supposed to mean something. And she wouldn't go break up with him a month later because he was in a bad mood one day and was mean to her. /rant[/quote6d8b10d738]

Dude I'l say this one time.

[b6d8b10d738]Get Over It [/size6d8b10d738][/b6d8b10d738]

I would lose count if i would count the times my heart was broken or that relationships ended up for the worse due to my indiscretions.( read cheating)

You live and you learn. Don't ever let one relationship hold you down forever. You'l always be living in the past. You need to move on and meet other women. Trust me you may even find a girl with more qualities and beauty then the on you described to all of us. Never lose hope.

BTW the condom chic is not my girl

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 11:11:20

Thanks, that really motivated me. Yeah, fuck that bitch. Fuck that stupid ass fucking whore. I can, and WILL do better and find better. Fuck.

She's not your girl, but did you fuck her?

amir89630

03-03-2007 11:13:16

hey good2speed,

how old are you?

because age does correlate pretty tightly to this matter. If you are in HS, its completely different from being in college, and so on and so forth. But I say you should find out what this girl looks to get out of you two being together (a short-term relationship, a long-term relationship, or just a good porking). But if on the other hand it didn't bother you that much (which it does) you could just go with the flow and see what happens.

good2speed

03-03-2007 11:16:06

[quote7c2e7c8686="OldManWrigley"]Thanks, that really motivated me. Yeah, fuck that bitch. Fuck that stupid ass fucking whore. I can, and WILL do better and find better. Fuck.

She's not your girl, but did you fuck her?[/quote7c2e7c8686]

two things to learn never kiss and tell.

1 Even if its with a condom chic. Just make your own assumptions.
2. Vent and curse at the bitch, sorry girl, internally.
Or as most men prefer when they're drunk.
[/size7c2e7c8686]

ilanbg

03-03-2007 11:17:10

It all comes down to whatever floats your boat. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would love a girl like that.

And am I the only one who skips over OMW's posts and all those that quote him whenever he starts talking about chicks? Shit, man...

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 11:23:00

[quote3f0dcbe29c="ilanbg"]It all comes down to whatever floats your boat. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would love a girl like that.

And am I the only one who skips over OMW's posts and all those that quote him whenever he starts talking about chicks? Shit, man...[/quote3f0dcbe29c]

No, I skip over them too. They are all meaningless and pointless really to anyone who doesn't care at all, which I'm sure it many. I just like to vent )

I don't really expect anyone to listen, it is just a bonus when someone does.

good2speed

03-03-2007 11:24:08

[quotead0135de36="amir89630"] I say you should find out what this girl looks to get out of you two being together (a short-term relationship, a long-term relationship, or just a good porking). But if on the other hand it didn't bother you that much (which it does) you could just go with the flow and see what happens.[/quotead0135de36]

Actually I don't even know what I expect to get out of us being together(any chic I meet initially since I'm mostly enamored by looks) I've been going with the flow long enough though. I suppose it is settling down time for me but their is still a part of me that rejects a major commitment.

MyJobIsThis

03-03-2007 11:27:49

[quote9dbabad546="FreeOffersNow"][quote9dbabad546="MyJobIsThis"]I enjoy not being in a relationship, Messing around with girls is fine with me. Although im sure thats typical I don't like the pressure knowing I must call/do somthing with someone at all times. My last g/f was obsessed with me and it really got old fast.[/quote9dbabad546]

Sounds like she was a porker, crazy, or a crazy porker. Step your game up.[/quote9dbabad546]

She was one of those farmers daughter type shit. I found my self having to talk to her 3-4 hours a day on the phone and would have to spend the entire day with her. Really got old lol, She also wanted to have sex like every couple hours I mean thats cool and all but it gets really old after a while to be honest...Well atleast with the same girl.

nytrate

03-03-2007 11:31:13

worst double standard ever

good2speed

03-03-2007 11:43:26

[quote4b74045481="nytrate"]worst double standard ever[/quote4b74045481]

and then they have the nerve to say things like chivalry is dead. Well you women killed it. If some of you girls started closing your legs a little then maybe men would respect you more. When women start carrying around condoms and start screaming of sexual independence then some things like chivalry will be lost in transition. Not that I care but women just can't expect men to respect them if they're known to carry around a fresh pack of condoms.

nytrate

03-03-2007 11:53:51

I actually agree, good2speed

I mean, it is a double standard. That is just how it is, how it has come to be.

On the other hand, it doesn't account for all the girls that don't carry them but are equally promiscuous. That is much, much worse.

It is a bold statement though to rip out a 3 pack. LOL

good2speed

03-03-2007 12:21:53

[quotef2fb9b24a4="nytrate"]On the other hand, it doesn't account for all the girls that don't carry them but are equally promiscuous. That is much, much . worse.[/quotef2fb9b24a4]

agreed as I am in full support of a women protecting herself. The problem arises when the condoms are pulled out and the guy questions the girl's promiscuity(forgive me if sp isnt correct). If they guy is pulling out the condom then there is still a mystery concerning her prior sexual engagements. When the girl pulls it out the guy naturally makes assumptions reagarding her past sexual behavior. Granted there is a double standard out there but I feel its better for the guy to bring the condoms, unless you are in a relationship. It just provides mystery and intrigue without forcing the guy to make assumptions.

[quotef2fb9b24a4="nytrate"]
It is a bold statement though to rip out a 3 pack. LOL[/quotef2fb9b24a4]

Cool. I'm glad having a three pack broken out on me wasn't an ordinary part of the night's itenarary with a girl I just met. Odd thing is most guys couldn't care less if they brought the condoms or if the girl did. They're jsut happy they're getting some.

tylerc

03-03-2007 12:40:52

[quote6fdfa1350b="OldManWrigley"]
Isn't it? The point I was trying to make was that I described like my picture perfect girl. The thing is, that girl was my girlfriend for 3 months. She's not bad looking either. I screwed it up and she broke up with me. I know no other girl exists like that. Well you seem to have found one, but she wears thongs. Oh and I don't like girls who use tampons. Don't ask, I just don't. I think Pads are more lady like. Anyway, congratulations on your fantastic relationship. You know, I thought when a girl gave a guy her virginity, it was supposed to mean something. And she wouldn't go break up with him a month later because he was in a bad mood one day and was mean to her. I think she might be a lesbian shock /rant[/quote6fdfa1350b]

Dude.

Lower your standards. Who cares if she wears thongs? Thongs don't always equal slut. How does it affect you if she uses tampons? My sister always complained about having to use pads because it feels like a diaper.

And move on from your girlfriend, you are still in high school, so there will be other women, even if you feel "no other girl like that exists", give me a break.

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 13:27:40

OMW is just immature about girls...

bballp6699

03-03-2007 13:33:36

When will people learn that this site is not capable of having a thread about or involving girls without getting it locked?

findme

03-03-2007 13:55:29

[quote2c9be5b944="FreeOffersNow"]You should be concerned about the 3-pack only if she expects to use all 3, with you, in succession. That could turn out to be quite the rough night ;)[/quote2c9be5b944]

eh very rough. I would like to do that haha.

SonTenshinhan

03-03-2007 14:18:26

I can't be the only one in this tread that can see how sexist you people are being. The number of synonyms for the word 'slut' infuriates me - and that's all this pathetic thread is revolving around.

findme

03-03-2007 14:22:09

[quote7eba308e5f="SonTenshinhan"]I can't be the only one in this tread that can see how sexist you people are being. The number of synonyms for the word 'slut' infuriates me - and that's all this pathetic thread is revolving around.[/quote7eba308e5f]

take a look at my post )

what do you call a female who carries 5 condoms in a day?

what do you call a male that uses 5 condoms in a day?

The female has to be sexy to do that 5 times a day haha.

dont know about the male but i sure as heck never used 5 condoms in a day (

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 14:23:25

Sexist or not the way the world thinks is girl that has a lot of sex = slut, guy that has a lot of sex = stud. I think that anyone, guy or girl, that has a lot of partners is a slut. I hope they are smart enough to use protection...

findme

03-03-2007 14:31:47

[quote00367e09f1="Wolfeman"]Sexist or not the way the world thinks is girl that has a lot of sex = slut, guy that has a lot of sex = stud. I think that anyone, guy or girl, that has a lot of partners is a slut. I hope they are smart enough to use protection...[/quote00367e09f1]

i wonder what a lesbian is in this situation P. would they be considered a stud?

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 14:34:09

No, still a girl so considered a slut.

findme

03-03-2007 14:44:02

hmm... i think the girl I'm going out with is a slut... she has the condoms and i don't 8)

JUNIOR6886

03-03-2007 15:06:12

[quote19a3f0f87c="OldManWrigley"]Yeah, I would never persue a relationship with the girl. I might screw her if she's hot and willing, but never would I be with a girl like that.

Smoke, Drink, Do Drugs, Swear Every Other Word, Constantly Wear Thongs [/quote19a3f0f87c]

Not in today's hedonistic world unfortunately.....

amir89630

03-03-2007 15:06:57

omw,

move the fuck on. srsly, you really need to get over this bitch. she wasn't perfect, and its over. she obviously didn't feel the same way about you as you did towards her, which is probably why she ended it.

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 15:15:22

I understand the smoking and drinking but wtf with the thongs? It really makes you seem silly(sillyer)...

tylerc

03-03-2007 15:36:40

I don't really understand the drinking. I can understand you not wanting a girl to get completely wasted just because shit can happen when a girl's drunk, whether she wants it to or not, but if she wants to have a few drinks with some friends or whatever, why does that matter?

Another question-if she was 21, would you care? If not, why does it matter if she's not?

Thongs is stupid, makes no sense, it's hot when a girl wears thongs.

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 16:05:11

[quotea89bf078ab="tylerc"]
Dude.

Lower your standards. Who cares if she wears thongs? Thongs don't always equal slut. How does it affect you if she uses tampons? My sister always complained about having to use pads because it feels like a diaper.

And move on from your girlfriend, you are still in high school, so there will be other women, even if you feel "no other girl like that exists", give me a break.[/quotea89bf078ab]

The thong thing is that I don't want my girl wearing thongs. It is all a trust thing from my first 2 year relationship that really screwed me up in my trusting for females. I just think if your girl is your girl, why wear a thong? If you want to see her ass, you can. If you want to see part of her ass, you can. Why do you want her wearing a thong all the time and having all guys seeing it and seeing her ass when she sits down or bends over?rrrr

I'm moving on, I'm trying anyway. It doesn't matter, I know there are other girls out there like her, I just haven't met them yet.

Amir - I know she isn't perfect, but the shitty thing is she told me she still cared about me two weeks after we broke up but "couldn't be with me because of blahblahblah". She's off making out with ugly rednecks, so it doesn't matter now anyway. I'm doing everything I can to move on )

Good2Speed - It seems quite obvious that you had sex with this girl, and why not? However, my advice = don't get in a relationship with her.

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 16:07:24

Wow. Your strange thong thing is pretty retarded. Some girls find them more comfortable. You are being very immature...

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 16:12:52

I will OBVIOUSLY have no problem if my girlfriend wears thongs. However, the [i7da61848ba]perfect girl[/i7da61848ba] for me wouldn't wear one. It's just a preference. Some guys like a girl who has lip rings and eyebrow rings. It's just a preference. Most girls I have asked about it say thongs aren't comfortable. Oh well shrug

nytrate

03-03-2007 16:29:52

the thong thing is not nearly as weird as him talking about his preference of pads over tampons

I had to do a double take as I read that. Sorry buddy but if you want to know the truth, no girl on earth will put up with that misogynistic bullshit. If a boy or boyfriend ever told me what to use he would most certainly get a smack across the teeth and would drop many levels of respect in my eyes. That is probably the most retarded thing I've read on this board, ever. Pads are more lady-like? Hahaha those words coming out of a teenage boys mouth are pure comedy.

You might have luck at a convent though.

Daggoth

03-03-2007 16:42:58

OMW, you are treating woman like they are your objects and deserve to be controlled. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Admin

03-03-2007 16:47:05

[quote5aed6d4291="OldManWrigley"]Oh and I don't like girls who use tampons. Don't ask, I just don't. I think Pads are more lady like.[/quote5aed6d4291]

thread killed

theysayjump

03-03-2007 21:32:45

Ya rly, what the fuck is up with that OMW?

That's seriously strange.