come on guys, seriously

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55611

zr2152

02-03-2007 21:22:58

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55576

This is getting ridiculous. Leave Nytrate alone and stop it with all the harrassment. Not only is it disrespectful but it makes all of you look desperate for internet ass.

Im not trying to be a little prick beacuse im guilty of doing stuff like that before..but just stop.

I know that its just in a joking matter and all in good fun (like seriously i love you guys on this forum and it makes my days here on this site worth while), but lets just stop it. I mean shes changed her pic 3 times or so.

okay guys sorry for sounding like cyber mom.

J4320

02-03-2007 21:30:23

http//www.pbfcomics.com/archive/PBF010AD-Caring_for_Your_Turtle.jpg[" alt=""/img5231b264c1]

downthesun

02-03-2007 21:33:20

that comic strip would have been way more hilarious with her picture put over the chicks face

zr2152

02-03-2007 21:34:30

[quotec78e44e310="J4320"]http//www.pbfcomics.com/archive/PBF010AD-Caring_for_Your_Turtle.jpg[" alt=""/imgc78e44e310][/quotec78e44e310]

you would

bruman

02-03-2007 22:21:05

Nytrate obviously wants attention. Why else would she put her pic as her avatar?

zr2152

02-03-2007 22:25:00

[quotefa2b435f20="bruman"]Nytrate obviously wants attention. Why else would she put her pic as her avatar?[/quotefa2b435f20]

Doesnt justify sexual harrassment... http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55576

read TSJ'S post at the bottom.

If I posted my pic does that mean that I want attention?

OldManWrigley

02-03-2007 22:26:06

I bet only 5% of people on this forum would actually stump to have cybersex. And if somebody were to do that, I bet they would do it with somebody other then nytrate. She is attractive I guess, but who knows what she really looks like. We only saw her face covered in makeup. Who knows what the real deal is like, with the whole body. Either way, this thread will be locked just like the other. TSJ you know what's up.

It's not sexual harrassment. It's an obvious joke. It's sexiest to not yell at people for sexual harrasment when they say the want to suck TSJ off, or put Admins balls in their mouth. If someone posted "Oh I want OMW's buttsecks" nobody would say anything about anything. But because she's a girl everything is different. Just because she's female, it doesn't mean everyone is serious all of a sudden. Besides, I doubt half the regulars on here are that desperate that they have to try and get cybersex.

zr2152

02-03-2007 22:33:06

[quote812ac90410="OldManWrigley"]I bet only 5% of people on this forum would actually stump to have cybersex. And if somebody were to do that, I bet they would do it with somebody other then nytrate. She is attractive I guess, but who knows what she really looks like. We only saw her face covered in makeup. Who knows what the real deal is like, with the whole body. Either way, this thread will be locked just like the other. TSJ you know what's up.

It's not sexual harrassment. It's an obvious joke. It's sexiest to not yell at people for sexual harrasment when they say the want to suck TSJ off, or put Admins balls in their mouth. If someone posted "Oh I want OMW's buttsecks" nobody would say anything about anything. But because she's a girl everything is different. Just because she's female, it doesn't mean everyone is serious all of a sudden. Besides, I doubt half the regulars on here are that desperate that they have to try and get cybersex.[/quote812ac90410]

1. I dont think that this thread will be locked
2. "TSJ knows whats up?" -You should see the PM he sent me

anyways OMW you are the man and im not dissing on you whatsoever, mostly this is a thread to put an end to something that MIGHT come of this, im not trying to accuse anyone of anything, im kinda just hoping that something bigger than this wont happen in the future. Love ya bro.

theysayjump

02-03-2007 22:34:07

Wait wait, what? Who wants to suck me off? How'd I miss that one?

Regardless, one person telling me they want to suck my balls, compared to a whole slew of randy little bastards e-cheezin' on a girl, borders on harassment.

It's the same when a bunch of you jump on one person for breaking the rules or doing/saying something dumb, the sex of the people or person involved is irrelevant. It's the harassment and rude comments that are the problem.

Like I said in the other thread, chill your balls and try to treat others with a bit more respect than you treat your socks. 14-30 day temp-bans are being handed out for anyone who has a difficult time following this.

Wolfeman

02-03-2007 23:49:39

[quote05190b0ba6="bruman"]Nytrate obviously wants attention. Why else would she put her pic as her avatar?[/quote05190b0ba6]
If a guy does it is he craving attention?

Either way I am going to start taking a hardline stance against all this BS. This site has run off many girls because they just wouldn't shut up and I'm sick of it...

bruman

03-03-2007 00:13:39

[quotefcaa834ee0="Wolfeman"][quotefcaa834ee0="bruman"]Nytrate obviously wants attention. Why else would she put her pic as her avatar?[/quotefcaa834ee0]
If a guy does it is he craving attention?[/quotefcaa834ee0]

It also depends on the type of picture. Nytrates first pic had her with lots of make-up on, with her tongue sticking out. It also depends on the type of forum. If a guy had a seducing avatar of himself in a forum where its 95% girls (like Nytrate is doing here with 95% guys), then absolutely.

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 00:16:41

All forums are 95% guys and this isn't a dating forum, its a freebie forum. She should be allowed to put a picture of herself without being harassed by a bunch of horny high schoolers. Its not really up for debate, I'm going to start laying the smack down on people that harass/are rude/shit post/etc...

hairyferry

03-03-2007 01:28:35

I think Tylerc is the hottest girl here

CollidgeGraduit

03-03-2007 05:05:11

I wonder what these people will do when they get real jobs, and have to work with several hot women on a daily basis. I know I'd lose my job if I said most of this shit in the office.

nytrate

03-03-2007 06:06:05

just fyi

I've had that picture on several forums including ones with fairly rough crowds

Never had a problem. I guess that just sums up the majority demographic for this board.

Attention? Please. Just because someone puts their pic up they want attention? That is some insecure BS right there. Get a life

I took it down. Unreal. Just keep in mind this is the ONLY forum i've been to where I got that sort of reaction. That is pretty damn sad.

I can take a joke as well as the next person. First off OMW, you don't know me. We've never even talked in PM or traded... I don't know about you but I joke around with people I know.

Secondly, It's just plain childish to come out and say something like that when all I did was create a thread about freebies. You can say what you will and defend yourself or whatever, but what it boils down to is some immature childish crap. Theres no reason to say it to someone you don't know at all...would you say that in real life to a girl you didn't know? Of course not.

It just shows a lot about you. I could careless, it's just sad for your sake.

And then you took the liberty of insulting my friend to sticking up for me and calling him stupid? PLEASE. If anyone has no right to call anyone dumb, it's you. a forum search for PokerNerd will confirm that. You say you have to lower your intelligence to speak to amir? I'll bet everything I have that both amir and I are much much smarter than you. And yes, I will bring up your old name. People don't change and it's obvious from the way you conduct yourself and speak to people.

Go back to selling condoms in your school hallway and stop being rude to me and my friends.

Powerbook

03-03-2007 06:13:26

People act like this all the time here to pretty much everyone. At least we have mods who care about this problem. So stop being rude guys. Also I see a lot of mean shit going on with the new people. All the new people will continue to be noobs if you act rude and not teach them a little bit. Some of them may have read the rules, but they are just still confused. I'm pretty sure this site was made to help people get free things. So, if we act a little nicer these new people and older members may just stick around. I must say though sometimes I am an asshole also, but I am trying to be nice.

h3x

03-03-2007 08:01:45

[quote25c8c4fa0b="nytrate"]just fyi

I've had that picture on several forums including ones with fairly rough crowds

Never had a problem. I guess that just sums up the majority demographic for this board.

Attention? Please. Just because someone puts their pic up they want attention? That is some insecure BS right there. Get a life

I took it down. Unreal. Just keep in mind this is the ONLY forum i've been to where I got that sort of reaction. That is pretty damn sad.

I can take a joke as well as the next person. First off OMW, you don't know me. We've never even talked in PM or traded... I don't know about you but I joke around with people I know.

Secondly, It's just plain childish to come out and say something like that when all I did was create a thread about freebies. You can say what you will and defend yourself or whatever, but what it boils down to is some immature childish crap. Theres no reason to say it to someone you don't know at all...would you say that in real life to a girl you didn't know? Of course not.

It just shows a lot about you. I could careless, it's just sad for your sake.

And then you took the liberty of insulting my friend to sticking up for me and calling him stupid? PLEASE. If anyone has no right to call anyone dumb, it's you. a forum search for PokerNerd will confirm that. You say you have to lower your intelligence to speak to amir? I'll bet everything I have that both amir and I are much much smarter than you. And yes, I will bring up your old name. People don't change and it's obvious from the way you conduct yourself and speak to people.

Go back to selling condoms in your school hallway and stop being rude to me and my friends.[/quote25c8c4fa0b]

In all walks of life (whether it's face-to-face or on the internet) you're going to run into immature pricks or those that want to push your buttons.

Though I'm not sure why you would take down your picture (since that's exactly what these 'individuals' want you to do in the first place). I didn't mind the picture and I don't think anyone else (at least the respectable members) did either...

All I'm saying is, don't let people piss you off so easily and don't let them get their way. But react in a mature manner... If you go doing the same thing they're doing to you, you'll end off no better than them. (Not saying that you were, just giving a friendly word of advice).

FreeOffersNow

03-03-2007 08:19:22

[quote8966bac4a2="bruman"]Nytrate obviously wants attention. Why else would she put her pic as her avatar?[/quote8966bac4a2]

Now this guy is REALLY thinking outside the box. What a problem solver. Check out my new avatar!

/me prepares for lots of attention and requests for hotseks

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 08:21:22

[quote864d6aca15="Wolfeman"]All forums are 95% guys and this isn't a dating forum, its a freebie forum. She should be allowed to put a picture of herself without being harassed by a bunch of horny high schoolers. Its not really up for debate, I'm going to start laying the smack down on people that harass/are rude/shit post/etc...[/quote864d6aca15]

Yeah but if she put a picture of herself in a skimpy bikini that would be a different story.

[quote864d6aca15="nytrate"]I could careless, it's just sad for your sake.[/quote864d6aca15]

So you do care a little then? If you COULD careless, then you do care.

[quote864d6aca15="nytrate"] I'll bet everything I have that both amir and I are much much smarter than you. [/quote864d6aca15]

I'll take that bet, instantly.

[quote864d6aca15="nytrate"]I've had that picture on several forums including ones with fairly rough crowds[/quote864d6aca15]

Why would you have a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "FIPG" on different forums? That makes no sense!

[quote864d6aca15="nytrate"]Secondly, It's just plain childish to come out and say something like that when all I did was create a thread about freebies. You can say what you will and defend yourself or whatever, but what it boils down to is some immature childish crap. Theres no reason to say it to someone you don't know at all...would you say that in real life to a girl you didn't know? Of course not. [/quote864d6aca15]

Just the fact you thought I would seriously start the FST again if you sent me nude pictures just goes to show that you are not smarter then me. There is reason to say it to someone I don't know. The reason? Humor. I laughed at it, as I'm sure others did. And I would not go up to some random girl and ask her for naked pictures in exchange for me giving her weblinks to free samples, for many reasons. The main one would be she probably would not think I was kidding, and secondly I don't want naked pictures of any girl but one. And I know that girl, so it's irrelevant (sp?).

The thing with me right now is like I'm trapped. I am not interested in any female right now, of course except for one, and I just joke around. To be honest I think we should just put this behind us and be friends!

zr2152

03-03-2007 09:05:41

[quote8f3c5a700c="OldManWrigley"][quote8f3c5a700c="Wolfeman"]All forums are 95% guys and this isn't a dating forum, its a freebie forum. She should be allowed to put a picture of herself without being harassed by a bunch of horny high schoolers. Its not really up for debate, I'm going to start laying the smack down on people that harass/are rude/shit post/etc...[/quote8f3c5a700c]

Yeah but if she put a picture of herself in a skimpy bikini that would be a different story.

[quote8f3c5a700c="nytrate"]I could careless, it's just sad for your sake.[/quote8f3c5a700c]

So you do care a little then? If you COULD careless, then you do care.

[quote8f3c5a700c="nytrate"] I'll bet everything I have that both amir and I are much much smarter than you. [/quote8f3c5a700c]

[quote8f3c5a700c="nytrate"]I've had that picture on several forums including ones with fairly rough crowds[/quote8f3c5a700c]

Why would you have a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "FIPG" on different forums? That makes no sense!

[quote8f3c5a700c="nytrate"]Secondly, It's just plain childish to come out and say something like that when all I did was create a thread about freebies. You can say what you will and defend yourself or whatever, but what it boils down to is some immature childish crap. Theres no reason to say it to someone you don't know at all...would you say that in real life to a girl you didn't know? Of course not. [/quote8f3c5a700c]

Just the fact you thought I would seriously start the FST again if you sent me nude pictures just goes to show that you are not smarter then me. There is reason to say it to someone I don't know. The reason? Humor. I laughed at it, as I'm sure others did. And I would not go up to some random girl and ask her for naked pictures in exchange for me giving her weblinks to free samples, for many reasons. The main one would be she probably would not think I was kidding, and secondly I don't want naked pictures of any girl but one. And I know that girl, so it's irrelevant (sp?).

The thing with me right now is like I'm trapped. I am not interested in any female right now, of course except for one, and I just joke around. To be honest I think we should just put this behind us and be friends![/quote8f3c5a700c]

yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy, let's all be friends )

Jams44

03-03-2007 09:17:39

its the damn intrawebs, stop taking everything so personally. its starting to become a FOAFY convention.

nytrate

03-03-2007 09:36:14

[quote49f26c905e="OldManWrigley"]

[quote49f26c905e="nytrate"] I'll bet everything I have that both amir and I are much much smarter than you. [/quote49f26c905e]

[quote49f26c905e="nytrate"]I've had that picture on several forums including ones with fairly rough crowds[/quote49f26c905e]

[/quote49f26c905e]

You're too much buddy. I would take that bet, trust me. My point was why insult someone's intelligence for sticking up for someone...

why not post your SATs and me and amir can do the same? Not a straight correlation to IQ, I know, but maybe it'll make you think twice before calling someone stupid. I just got a full ride to an ivy league, smarty pants. You were obsessed with selling condoms. Yea, I'm sure you're a freaking genius. I'm not one to brag but I will if some absurd loser tries to insult the intelligence of me and my friend.

and obviously I didn't mean the same picture but very similar ones. I'm sure you knew that. Do you want me to take apart every post you make and try and find stupid things like that?

I don't even know why I'm responding to this, bored I guess. I just can't stand little losers who think they're really smart (and most likely aren't). When you say you have to lower your IQ to talk to someone, that's very insulting. Especially when that person is most likely much much more intelligent than you in real life. And that is a fact.

My last post on the subject. Go ahead and say a bunch more...I know you want to.

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 09:41:21

Well Ms. Smarty Pants, aren't you a ball of joy? Relax, everyone insults everyone elses grammar on this site, and anything wrong with anyones post gets picked apart. Being here a year you would think you would know that. I did not take the SAT, only the ACT. Got a 24 on it. Not great, I know, but better then 80% of people in the country. I don't know why you're taking so much offense to me insulting Amir, is he your boyfrirend?

For the record, I was never "obsessed" with selling condoms. I simply...sold them. And I still do. Check my eBay feedback (Name on there is PokerNerdAA) - I get feedback like daily from the condoms I sell. Making pretty good money doing that AND making PLENTY of money playing poker. And don't act like you're so much older and wiser then me, you're not even 2 years older then me.

Powerbook

03-03-2007 09:41:37

Just curious which Ivy league school are you talking about? From what I have seen none offer merit scholarships that would give you a full ride. Most colleges offer financial aid. I know this because I got a full ride from two schools. The other all I have to pay for is housing. Nytrate, please stop this. Same with you OMW, this is getting annoying. Let's not bring in smart talk because I can talk about all the essay contests I have won and all the business competitions I won. Let's all be friends. Mkay? kthnx.

Edit Full tuition is given to most families who make 50,000 or under in the ivy league from what I see.

nytrate

03-03-2007 09:46:39

UPenn

my scholarship is 3rd party.

Powerbook, I am not one to brag but when some loser just flat out insults the intelligence of a friend I have to say something. I never would have brought it up otherwise...I just wanted him to put himself in check and realize that he probably isn't as intelligent as he imagines himself. edit yes, I know the diff between financial aid and merit based D duh

What school you going to powerbook? I'd like to find some fellow UPenn FiPGers for when I'm there in the fall. I'm sure there are a few...I don't know anyone from my HS that is going there.

bballp6699

03-03-2007 09:48:55

[quote2154ccdb6b="FreeOffersNow"]Now this guy is REALLY thinking outside the box. What a problem solver. Check out my new avatar!

/me prepares for lots of attention and requests for hotseks[/quote2154ccdb6b]

Someone certainly loves himself.

Powerbook

03-03-2007 09:50:38

pm me and then we can talk on aim, I don't want to go off topic! wink

OldManWrigley

03-03-2007 09:54:24

[quote2dbc1530e6="nytrate"]UPenn

my scholarship is 3rd party.

Powerbook, I am not one to brag but when some loser just flat out insults the intelligence of a friend I have to say something. I never would have brought it up otherwise...I just wanted him to put himself in check and realize that he probably isn't as intelligent as he imagines himself. edit yes, I know the diff between financial aid and merit based D duh

What school you going to powerbook? I'd like to find some fellow UPenn FiPGers for when I'm there in the fall. I'm sure there are a few...I don't know anyone from my HS that is going there.[/quote2dbc1530e6]

He's a freaking friend you met on the internet. People insult TFOAF and Powerbook and YGF all the time, but you don't see me throwing a bitch fit at the people who insult him. It's the intraweb, RELAX. I don't imagine myself intelligent at all. I mean, most of the kids my age on this board are smarter then me. HOWEVER, I am not stupid, and I know that. I am a smart kid. I am not saying Amir is not smarter then me either. That post he made was pretty stupid, but I'm sure he's a smart cookie in general. Maybe you're just on your period. [Mods, I know I've been banned for pulling the period card before, but she very well might be because of the over-reaction, and this is not meant to be a mean or rude comment]

good2speed

03-03-2007 09:57:28

[quotef1f80fd367="OldManWrigley"] I don't know why you're taking so much offense to me insulting Amir, is he your boyfrirend?
[/quotef1f80fd367]

Agreed.

Secondly grow the fuck up(both of you). This is so childish. What OMW did is better then what you will experience in college nytrate. When you decide to go to bars/clubs with your friends don't act astounished if guys start grabbing your ass. Seriously all he did that I can see was ask you for a nude pic. he didn't demand it. He doesnt know where you live so your well being is secure. Why would you get so upset. Take it as flattery and move on. Better yet see how desperate he is for the picture and then make fun of him that way. Your not playing your hand correctly.

Thirdly where the hell is Amir, the boyfriend, to stick up for his girl.

FreeOffersNow

03-03-2007 10:26:02

[quoteaf033a1189="bballp6699"][quoteaf033a1189="FreeOffersNow"]Now this guy is REALLY thinking outside the box. What a problem solver. Check out my new avatar!

/me prepares for lots of attention and requests for hotseks[/quoteaf033a1189]

Someone certainly loves himself.[/quoteaf033a1189]

"With a body like this...why shouldn't I?"

Wait wait...this might be better

"Well, everyone else does loves me...I'm just following suit!"

;) ;)

And actually that picture was meant to be "private" but after about 2 months I said screw it and put it on my myspace...I just thought it'd help increase the homosexuality factor of this thread.

Wolfeman

03-03-2007 10:27:29

OMW you are lucky to even be here again and we just got tired of banning all your accounts. I can get untired real quick so consider yourself on probation.

I'm locking this and saying one last thing. Joking is one thing, if someone takes offense, its no longer a joke. [b72a3bceb93]STOP BEING RUDE OR WE WILL BAN YOU...[/b72a3bceb93]