How do they get such high TR

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55513

mikey85co

01-03-2007 19:30:28

So I am new here, and I have done ten trades. already I am probably 3/4 out of offers, the rest being hard, expensive, or long term. How the heck do you guys get such high TR when the offers dont change up very much?

J4320

01-03-2007 19:31:29

Well you can pay people to do your offers... I've done plenty of those.

condra

01-03-2007 19:31:32

we pay for people....i got up to TR 4 then for the most part just paid ppl, and both sides get TR

no secred here..

Armstrong

01-03-2007 20:31:55

and you can get paid.

Excel

01-03-2007 20:50:02

I think I did about 20 trades before I started running low on offers.

GiftOrb

01-03-2007 21:06:12

Just look at 2dollardeal.com network. That alone has probably 20 + $1 offers you can do. They you can check out regular offers from Trainn or other sites.

Also, some people trade on behalf of a friend. For example, if you have a friend that wants to sell his referals, you can use your figp name to post for him. This means you take full responsibility in the trades though. You also must clearly state that it's a friend doing the offer and not yourself.

zr2152

01-03-2007 23:05:19

Yeah i had a friend do an auction for trainn, ygf, and 123 and he got me 17 tr.

mikey85co

02-03-2007 06:54:58

yeah, that's all very helpful to understand. The problem is, even by buying my greens, it seems like I will run out of offers to sign up for new freebies. I guess I'm just wondering if it is possible to register at an ifw with a different email address than I've already used, and if the actual advertisers would let me get another trial offer. It seems that most, though say one trial per household, so probably not, plus, I don't want to bring down the house by being greedy and getting myself on some sort of blacklist or booted off the forum. So, yeah.
Has anyone done the offers where you have to sign up for hosting and stay a member for 30 days? How do they work out?

stueybaby17

02-03-2007 07:38:47

[quote2308c6ad72="mikey85co"]yeah, that's all very helpful to understand. The problem is, even by buying my greens, it seems like I will run out of offers to sign up for new freebies. I guess I'm just wondering if it is possible to register at an ifw with a different email address than I've already used, and if the actual advertisers would let me get another trial offer. It seems that most, though say one trial per household, so probably not, plus, I don't want to bring down the house by being greedy and getting myself on some sort of blacklist or booted off the forum. So, yeah.
Has anyone done the offers where you have to sign up for hosting and stay a member for 30 days? How do they work out?[/quote2308c6ad72]

That is considered fraud. You really should do it, not only will it hurt you, but it's also going to hurt us. After dealing with so much of the fraud that goes on the companies often times will not have that offer anymore. Then there is even less choices for us.

Trust me there are a lot of different sites you can do. You might not be able to do all free offers but there are still offers that you can try. Who know you might like it. I know when I first started out I had a few of the offers for quite a long time. Netflix I had for about 2 years, untill I moved into a dorm and didn't trust the people who do the mail not to steal them or somthing.

New offers are constantly being put on sites too. Just look at 123stuffforfree, they just added quite a few offers.

Eventually you may run out, but that is going to take quite a while. There are usually a decent number of offers on each site. 123 has 44 now I believe and trainn has like a billion. 2dollardeal has quite a few also.

So even if all the many of the offers are the same you can still do all of the sites on those three networks and still have offers left to do.

And trust me doing all the sites on those networks alone will take you a decent amount of time.

zr2152

02-03-2007 08:19:04

most freebie sites will allow you to get an extra referral instead of completing an offer yourself, but make sure you ask first.

mikey85co

02-03-2007 15:26:06

Wow, I never knew you could do that, that pretty much opens the door wide open huh? Do you know of any networks that do allow that?
(+1 Karma)

condra

02-03-2007 15:51:37

the new ones - ZPT, Hotgifts4u, primodinero, mjrewardz...

and some more D just ask before...

EatChex89

02-03-2007 21:28:57

We pay the mods $10 for every trade point - $.10 for every post point / karma points.

10t - .1p / k