Apology

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5541

Anonymous

01-02-2005 18:49:44

I was in a horrible mood today because I found out that my grandfather has cancer and my Free Gaming System Account went on hold.

It went on hold because when I started the site, I signed up with some email address I made up to see if it would really show up on the status page. I don't even think I bothered to enter shipping information. But I was really stupid.

Anyway, I owe Stroid (especially) an apology along with everyone else who had to deal with my negativity today. You guys all rock and I look forward to posting on this forum every day that I can. I am truly surprised that I am not banned and that I did not receive more negative karma.

I will start leaving Stroid positive karma until it gets back up to +22 again, and I am going to change my disrespectful sig that I put up today (I hate Mods - Just kidding...I wouldn't want to break the rules or anything).

Hope everyone has a great week. Don't feel sorry for me. Good luck in the future getting all of your free things. I will remain on this forum as some of the posts on it makes my day.

Nate
(14 year old freshman)

CollidgeGraduit

01-02-2005 18:53:06

Thanks, Nate. I hope everything turns alright with your grandfather

EatChex89

01-02-2005 18:57:44

nate your reputation went up extremely high -)

even though you werne't mean to me or anything, i'm proud of you, haha

bigboy106

01-02-2005 19:37:33

sorry about your grandpa, i lost my grandmother in september, i know who it feels, so +karma D

Anonymous

01-02-2005 19:43:39

[quote5e83b96128="bigboy106"]sorry about your grandpa, i lost my grandmother in september, i know who it feels, so +karma D[/quote5e83b96128]

Like I said above, don't feel sorry for me. There are millions of people who have it a lot worse than I do.

Leave the good karma for stroid.

He deserves it more than I do.

PodTopia

01-02-2005 20:38:10

Nate-
Stay strong.

Stroid

01-02-2005 21:43:50

Nate i really appreciate the apology and its cool we all have bad days. Im sorry to hear about your grandpa i pray all will go well for him. Also for apologizing you get +karma )