referral email, will I have an issue when getting approved?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55333

SouthernCharm

28-02-2007 08:13:01

one of my referrals is using a email address he created just for the site he is doing for me. Do you foresee me having me having difficulties with this?

zr2152

28-02-2007 08:18:58

[quoteda5aacf976="SouthernCharm"]one of my referrals is using a email address he created just for the site he is doing for me. Do you foresee me having me having difficulties with this?[/quoteda5aacf976]

No I dont believe. Many people make an email just for freebie sites so taht they get all their spam mail and offer confirmations to one addy. THis is just a better way to keep organized. I actually use my college email (one that I check like 100000 times a day) so that I am always in the loop with whats going down on my freebie sites.

Most freebie sites dont try to confirm emai addy's so if youre saying that he "made it up" then i still dont think that he will have a problem (although he/she is supposed to use valid info).

stueybaby17

28-02-2007 09:52:54

there should be no problem. Most of the time if the email address is even confirmed at all it is just a bounce back technique. Like an email will be sent confirming that the person signed up, and as long as it is delived there is no problem. They don't need to confirm anything, just as long as the email was able to be delivered.

But I use an email address that I have specifically for freebie sites. I have no problem with that and I have gotten paid with no problems.