this item. I will be offering you $670.00 due to the condition of this
item and i will be making my payment through my Bidpay account which
the money will be delivered to your contact address via postage
without being stressed.

The whole shipping process will be done by me as soon as the payment
goes through, i will email you the fedex shipping label and invoice
you will paste on the package, then you kindly take a walk to the
nearest fedex drop off location and have it dropped off. If all is
done like i have said you will not be charge for the shipment.

Kindly ready this mail properly and get back to me with your full
name, address and phone number, so we can proceed with the transaction
today.

Regards,
Rebecca.

Allen626

01-02-2007 08:55:56

He has to assume you have to cash the check before shipping. Will the check he sends you bounce?

ClassAct

01-02-2007 08:58:14

He who claims there a she wants to send it through bidpay, which would transfer it to my bank account, but bidpay doesnt allow anything but ebay, so right there thats a flag, and the fact theyll handle all the shipped, and 670 for a 20gb ps3 when there going for retail or less on ebay.

JennyWren

01-02-2007 11:45:58

Yeah, Craigslist is notorious for this. Don't sell anything to anyone without them personally meeting you and giving you cash. So many people will offer you more than you are asking for it if you will just mail it to them.

Dave82

01-02-2007 15:58:12

I have recently come to the conclusion that the world is bad and every possible type of sales transaction has already been infiltrated by scammers.

So basically I will try and cover my bases, but realize that sooner or later, I will get fucked in the ass for a large sum of money and there is nothing I can do.

Even if you meet someone in person from craigslist, that has it's obvious downsides. My old roommates sold his PS2 on craigslist chicago and they met in a public place. Two days later he got a knock on his door and it was the dude telling him that he was mailing out the PS2 to his little brother and if it did not work he knew where he lived.

So obviously he followed him home er something crazy. My friend asked him why didnt he just plug it in and verify it worked, but the guy just made a face and said he knew where he lived and left.

SO if i sold something on craigslist I would meet in a public place and "pull some James Bond shit" driving home.

But if it is something like a game console, then you really have to meet at someone's house or somewhere where it can be tested. So the fact the "Rebecca" doesnt even want to test it out, is strange. In my old roommate's case, it seems like the guy purchasing didnt know much about it and was buying it as a gift. But this lady is crazy.

Isnt the whole point of Craigslist to save on selling fees and shipping fees. why would you bother with shipping if it's local??

unknown uchiha

01-02-2007 16:25:21

Send me their contact info. I'll go ahead and waste their precious time so they don't get any real victims. Check my Nigerian Scam link below for more info on what you can do to slap them over the internet

Dave82

01-02-2007 16:33:24

[quotef59ea17c8b="unknown uchiha"]Send me their contact info. I'll go ahead and waste their precious time so they don't get any real victims. Check my Nigerian Scam link below for more info on what you can do to slap them over the internet[/quotef59ea17c8b]

Yeah, after you replied to my last thread, I check out that link and loved it.

I think I am going to partake in the wasting of these people's time and give them the run around.

ClassAct

01-02-2007 16:54:18

Rebecca Smith email==rebeccasmiths@gmail.comrebeccasmiths@gmail.com=rebeccasmiths@gmail.comrebeccasmiths@gmail.com/email

unknown uchiha

01-02-2007 17:05:51

[quote06051d933c="Dave82"][quote06051d933c="unknown uchiha"]Send me their contact info. I'll go ahead and waste their precious time so they don't get any real victims. Check my Nigerian Scam link below for more info on what you can do to slap them over the internet[/quote06051d933c]

Yeah, after you replied to my last thread, I check out that link and loved it.

I think I am going to partake in the wasting of these people's time and give them the run around.[/quote06051d933c]

Go for it, and if you have time donate $20 to the site (which grants you special access and a whole lot of features). Gotta love theFAILURE's freight baits =]