New INT'L forum for trading ==>US, CA, UK, GER

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51032

Easy Bling

08-01-2007 15:46:29

I wasn't sure where to post this, but there is a new forum site that is similar to FiPG, if not, almost the same thing, it has a small community right now, but is definitely growing. It appeals to the INTERNATIONAL sites as well as the majority US sites, but if you're native CA, UK, or from Germany, you can check out some of the stuff here.

In no way am I trying to take people away from FiGF or A4F for that matter, but it is good to network with other forums. If this isn't true, then how many people here have registered to FiGF only and not to referralswapper or A4F?

Anyways, another perk is that they are taking conga line suggestions right now, which would entitle you to putting your link at the top of the list. It is a first come first serve basis, but there are a lot of sites that haven't been put up yet. So if the community grows, then your referral options will grow.

In no way am I employed, paid, or compensated by this site whatsoever. The site is www.freebiescout.com I welcome you take a quick look and network with that community. Just wanted to bring awareness to it, if you think it has potential, spread the word. Cheers!

-Anthony

manOFice

08-01-2007 15:57:28

I would have posted this in "Other Sites"