Information about PO Boxes

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50761

geej86

05-01-2007 03:54:26

I'm not trying to be sktechy or anything but i'd like some info from anyone who has them. Is It usually a monthly amount? What sort of security do they have to assure i am who i really am. So Ii'll need to show them a state identification right? Do they look it up or anything , do they need a social security number, anything else? Just wondering, Little scared with a bad situation and id theft.

OldManWrigley

05-01-2007 04:57:23

Just wondering if you even tried USPS, let alone google?

www.usps.com, on their homepage it says "PO Box Rentals"[=http//www.usps.com/receive/businesssolutions/poboxservice.htm]"PO Box Rentals"

You would have found that pretty easy if you just Googled "Information on PO boxes"[=http//www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=information+on+po+boxes&btnG=Google+Search]"Information on PO boxes"

Tholek

05-01-2007 05:11:29

Or, searched the board. ;)

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50449

theysayjump

05-01-2007 07:48:01

Locally for me, it'd cost me $20 for 6 months and I can only pay in 6 month blocks. I can't pay for 6 months twice and have it expire in a year. It would have to be renewed every 6 months.

Also, there's a $1 charge for the key. You'll need two forms of ID that show your name, age and address on.

That's about it.

geej86

05-01-2007 09:06:17

[quote70bc108a69="theysayjump"]
You'll need two forms of ID that show your name, age and address on.

That's about it.[/quote70bc108a69]

okay thats what i was wondering about , long story but i don't think i have anything to worry about.

I CANNOT make a new thread for a gmail invite, could someone nice send one off to email==gjanssson@gmail.comgjanssson@gmail.com=gjanssson@gmail.comgjanssson@gmail.com/email. VERY APPRICIATED!!! k a rrrrma

CollidgeGraduit

05-01-2007 09:09:03

[quotea097c6010d="geej86"][quotea097c6010d="theysayjump"]
You'll need two forms of ID that show your name, age and address on.

That's about it.[/quotea097c6010d]

okay thats what i was wondering about , long story but i don't think i have anything to worry about.

I CANNOT make a new thread for a gmail invite, could someone nice send one off to email==gjanssson@gmail.comgjanssson@gmail.com=gjanssson@gmail.comgjanssson@gmail.com/email. VERY APPRICIATED!!! k a rrrrma[/quotea097c6010d]

Done, my neighbor to the very near west

geej86

05-01-2007 09:12:08

Thankyou

/i can taste the a thousandness in my postcount

CollidgeGraduit

05-01-2007 09:13:09

To keep this thread as off-topic as possible... Your avatar reminded me that you're into jazz. I'm playing in a Big Band concert tonight in Canton, tickets are $12. PM me if you want more info

geej86

05-01-2007 10:15:52

[quoteb092af64cc="CollidgeGraduit"]To keep this thread as off-topic as possible... Your avatar reminded me that you're into jazz. I'm playing in a Big Band concert tonight in Canton, tickets are $12. PM me if you want more info[/quoteb092af64cc]

Thats a little much for me for today... but i love big band man. Actually I got into jazz because my bro is a professional saxophonist. he just made a live recording actually at this club in Ann Arbor called the Firefly Club. He plays in a big band there too! It's a great venue if you ever come to A2. Pete Siers, Paul Kellar, Rick Roe, Randy Napolean, heard of any of those guys?

edit what are you playing! my bros a tenor sax

CollidgeGraduit

05-01-2007 10:19:06

[quote2974fa0169="geej86"][quote2974fa0169="CollidgeGraduit"]To keep this thread as off-topic as possible... Your avatar reminded me that you're into jazz. I'm playing in a Big Band concert tonight in Canton, tickets are $12. PM me if you want more info[/quote2974fa0169]

Thats a little much for me for today... but i love big band man. Actually I got into jazz because my bro is a professional saxophonist. he just made a live recording actually at this club in Ann Arbor called the Firefly Club. He plays in a big band there too! It's a great venue if you ever come to A2. Pete Siers, Paul Kellar, Rick Roe, Randy Napolean, heard of any of those guys?

edit what are you playing! my bros a tenor sax[/quote2974fa0169]

Wow, nice, I'll hafta check that club out. I love big band and swing, not really much into the new age or smooth jazz though. I play trumpet, mostly 3rd part, but I hop on to lead now and then. I stay faaaaar away from 2nd trumpet though, that's where all the improv solos are, and I can't improv to safe my life.