GO EAGLES!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50144

ffactoryxx

26-12-2006 11:07:02

Another victory for the Eagles who in fact could win the division and also get a bye in week 1 of payoffs.

They look excellant yesterday as they kicked the shit out of Dallas. Their defense was insane

Godrockdj

26-12-2006 15:37:55

AWESOME! I was soo glad it was on nationally Monday night this week because we're out in the midwest currently and wouldn't have seen the normal local Sunday broadcast. There's nothing better than watching them stomp all over the Cowboys D

dagreatmighty1

26-12-2006 16:48:56

I thought the Eagles were done for even with McNabb, they weren't playing that good. Then, Jeff Garcia comes in and has filled in nicely.
I'll root for them until they come to Chicago and get their heads handed to them.

TryinToGetPaid

26-12-2006 17:40:30

Chicago is rubbish. They barely beat the Lions and Cardinals who are dismal. I expect them to lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

ffactoryxx

26-12-2006 17:49:40

To tell you the truth, I really think Garcia fits in as the QB better than Mcnabb is certain aspects.

Because of the Eagles run a West Coast, Garcia is able to offer his expeience from his 49er's days and really take advantage of all the Eagles weapons. I think his style and touch in passing makes it easier for the recievers to catch and handle the thrown balls unlike Mcnabbs laser. He also proved yesterday that he is pretty mobile as well.

I think it will be interesting in the upcoming weeks to see how the Eagles compete as they seem to be in sync for the most part offensivly and defensivly and will be heading to the playoffs on fire/ with momentum which matters most for NFL teams today

YourGiftsFree

26-12-2006 18:54:24

I love the Eagles. I can watch them kick the Cowgirls around anyday. Im flying into Philly tommorow for the game!

Getstuff4free Kyle

28-12-2006 20:15:10

[quote888fad82ca="ffactoryxx"]Another victory for the Eagles who in fact could win the division and also get a bye in week 1 of payoffs.

They look excellant yesterday as they kicked the shit out of Dallas. Their defense was insane[/quote888fad82ca]

Nope. Since New Orleans won, they clinched #2, so the Eagles will be either in #3 or a Wild Card.

And you're correct that Garcia is better for the team than McNabb, but I'd disagree on the reasons. I'd say it's because he has a fire and spark that McNabb doesn't. McNabb has as much raw talent as anyone in the league, but everytime he goes to the sideline laughing after a three-and-out, I want to scream. Garcia on the other hand, actually looks upset when he throws an interception and does things like swear at the refs and tells them to get out of his huddle (which may explain that offensive pass interference call on Monday, but I won't go there). Because the improvements this team have made go beyond the quarterback. The passes aren't being dropped, the defense is actually tackling people. Those things have nothing to do with Garcia (or at least his physical abilities) and I think they're because he's kicking the team in the butt to actually do something.

<Eagles>
Fly Eagles fly
on the road to victory
Fight Eagles fight
Score a touchdown, 1-2-3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch your Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles fly
on the road to victory
E A G L E S - EAGLES!
</Eagles>

manOFice

29-12-2006 05:20:29

I'm a hardcore giants fan but i watched that eagles vs dallas game and had a smile on my face the whole time, i was so glad eagles beat dallas...as i hate dallas with a passion. The funniest part is though, even if the giants can't beat washington they can still make the playoffs baby!!

Getstuff4free Kyle

29-12-2006 07:26:38

[quote56c63ea33e="O4F-Manofice"]I'm a hardcore giants fan but i watched that eagles vs dallas game and had a smile on my face the whole time, i was so glad eagles beat dallas...as i hate dallas with a passion. The funniest part is though, even if the giants can't beat washington they can still make the playoffs baby!![/quote56c63ea33e]

The NFC playoff picture is so convoluted that I'm just going to wait until the games are over and have someone figure it out for me. Whenever you start worrying about strength of victory tiebreakers....

YourGiftsFree

29-12-2006 07:31:08

You have no idea how pumped I am to go to the game this sunday!

[quote503caccb2c]<Eagles>
Fly Eagles fly
on the road to victory
Fight Eagles fight
Score a touchdown, 1-2-3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch your Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles fly
on the road to victory
E A G L E S - EAGLES!
</Eagles>[/quote503caccb2c]
QFT

jy3

29-12-2006 10:51:35

J E T S JETS JETS JETS )

YourGiftsFree

29-12-2006 15:06:26

Man im in Philly right now, its good to be back home! Had an amazing cheestake at Tony Lukes, went to the Eagles pro shop and now im at my hotel! Cant wait for the game!

YourGiftsFree

30-12-2006 20:07:02

Just want to say

http//www.onecrazyfan.com/images/eaglefigthsong.mpga

manOFice

31-12-2006 13:16:26

GIants are in the playoffs and will probally play philly next week GO GIANTS

TryinToGetPaid

31-12-2006 14:47:53

They DO play the Eagles.

Good thing N.O. has the week off. Let Joe get better so he can act silly.

Getstuff4free Kyle

02-01-2007 21:55:50

I know there are other Eagles fans here. So how exciting was it watching our third string quarterback get 300+ yards passing, our second and third string offensive line give up no sacks and our #4 receiver (or is it #5) lead the NFL in yards for the week against the Falcons' first string defense?

Looking forward to the Eagles in Miami in February......

YourGiftsFree

02-01-2007 22:05:25

[quote357b9f6c4a="kyle759"]I know there are other Eagles fans here. So how exciting was it watching our third string quarterback get 300+ yards passing, our second and third string offensive line give up no sacks and our #4 receiver (or is it #5) lead the NFL in yards for the week against the Falcons' first string defense?

Looking forward to the Eagles in Miami in February......[/quote357b9f6c4a]

You have no idea man! It was buzzingat the linc. I love the EAGLES!