eBay asshole

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49478

unknown uchiha

08-12-2006 01:37:53

I buy Super Smash Bros. Melee and a black GC controller from this mofo about 2 weeks back. He overcharges me for shipping ($10) and says that he'll "try" to ship my stuff via Priority.

=====
I email him the day after (which is a Monday) asking him whether or not he sent my stuff. His reply says

Yes, they should arrive this week.

The week passes and no package. Note that he's located in Utah.

=====
I email him on Friday night asking for a tracking number. This is his reply

yes. i'm so sorry for the delay. my sister tried to commit suicide and i had to spend some time with her at the hospital and at her house, some ebay things were neglected in the process. i'm really sorry for any delay. This should be along this week. my most sincere apologies. i would hate to lose your business.
=====

So this mofo deliberately LIED to me when he said that he sent my items huh? Well, I'll let this one slide since his alibi is using a touchy subject. Besides, he's sent my stuff now right? Right?

I wait and wait. So today it doesn't arrive. I go home tomorrow MORNING before the mail arrives at college. Whoop de fucking doo, I won't get it until January.

I email him asking him where my package is. He says

went out yesterday usps.

=====

Okay, this is enough BS for me to handle. The asshole lies to me TWICE about shipping my crap and feeds me BS lies while trying to use his sister's attempted suicide as an excuse over and over again (he mentions it two more times in different emails) to delay my crap.

I've filed a Paypal complaint. Anything else I should do?

Dave82

08-12-2006 04:49:56

Since you are going home from school for a month, you will never know if it arrives or not. So good that you filed a complaint. IF he really sent it then he'll have to provide the tracking number to the paypal complaint (in which case you can track it from home and see that he did send it).

But seriously, most universities will send your mail to your home address in two lumps over breaks. That is what I have noticed.

I dont know what to tell you. Good thing you filed the PP dispute, because dont they only give you 30 days?

Does he give you a tracking number when you ask him?