Sexual offender repeatedly masturbating over sleeping women

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48795

Xplic1T

21-11-2006 21:32:19

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

An unidentified white man used a knife to force his way into a woman's residence in the South Capitol neighborhood Sunday night and sexually assaulted her, police said Monday.

Police are also investigating two reports that another male earlier Sunday entered two homes off Agua Fría Street and masturbated over two sleeping females before running away, according to police and one of the victims.

In the sexual assault case, the woman reported she was attacked between 10 and 1010 p.m. in the 600 block of Galisteo Street, after she stepped outside to smoke a cigarette, said Santa Fe Deputy Police Chief Stan Mascareñas. The attacker -- a man about 6 feet 4 inches tall and between 25 and 28 years old -- was standing in the doorway holding a knife and forced her back inside, he said.

The man then sexually assaulted her, Mascareñas said. A police report states that the man held a small knife to the woman's throat. The woman only saw the man's eyes and bridge of his nose because his face was covered with a sweat shirt, Mascareñas said.

Mascareñas said the man communicated with the woman but refused to release what was said. The woman had no idea who the man was, he said.

While the South Capitol neighborhood has been known to harbor Peeping Toms and flashers on occasion, Mascareñas said police have received no such reports lately. He also said there have been no rape reports of late in the neighborhood.

Several residents in the 600 block of Galisteo -- which runs from Buena Vista Street to West Santa Fe Avenue -- said Monday afternoon that the neighborhood is generally safe and that they heard nothing the night before.

Mascareñas said investigators will look at old files of sexual assaults to see if the man's physical description matches old incidents.

Meanwhile, the masturbation cases have police looking for a male described as between 12 and 17 years old.

The teen first struck about 750 a.m. at a home in the 300 block of Urioste Street, Mascareñas said. A 40-year-old woman who lives in the house said in a phone interview Monday that her husband had gone to the kitchen in the back of the house to cook breakfast while she slept in bed with their 2-week-old child.

The woman said she woke up and saw a boy standing next to her bed with his pants pulled down to his feet, masturbating. She said it took a few seconds before she realized what was happening, then began to yell, and the boy ran out the front door. Her husband, who came running, never saw the boy, she said.

She said she guessed the boy was about 12 years old because he had no body hair and "looked very young." She described him as a middle- to upper-class, white "skateboard boy" with light brown, shaggy hair, a thin build and wearing a red T-shirt, tan pants and a "surfer necklace" with a yellow stone on it.

The boy never tried to touch her and never said a word, she said. The couple usually locks their door but might have forgotten to do so Sunday, she said.

"I don't feel safe," she said.

The second incident occurred around the corner approximately 10 minutes later, when the boy allegedly entered a residence in the 500 block of Kathryn Street, Mascareñas said. At that house, the boy stood over a sleeping 15-year-old girl and masturbatögšC he said.

The girl woke up and screamed, and the boy ran away, Mascareñas said.

Both women described the boy as 5 feet 6 inches tall, and about 140 pounds, he said. The women also got a good look at the boy's face, and were able to describe him to a police sketch artist, Mascareñas said.

CustomOrderThis

21-11-2006 22:15:49

That is just plain disgusting. Masturbating over someone while they are sleeping? I have to agree with your, what has the world come to? question.

J4320

21-11-2006 22:22:15

Ugh that'd be so weird to wake up with a 12 year old watching you and masturbating to you. ?

theysayjump

21-11-2006 22:26:00

I do this to my wife all the time! What's the big deal?

bruman

21-11-2006 22:31:43

[quote0fcd44c757="theysayjump"]I do this to my wife all the time! What's the big deal?[/quote0fcd44c757]

lol

I love you theysayjump

x323smostwantedx

21-11-2006 22:40:47

[quoteb554a2eb6f="theysayjump"]I do this to my wife all the time! What's the big deal?[/quoteb554a2eb6f]
Is ur wife Taylor Bow? haha

theysayjump

22-11-2006 22:49:23

No, but she does sleep with her mouth open. shrug

JPeeper

22-11-2006 23:10:50

[quote150106a6f9="theysayjump"]No, but she does sleep with her mouth open. shrug[/quote150106a6f9]

Thats nasty... lol

zr2152

23-11-2006 00:10:27

[quote9abed31f29="theysayjump"]No, but she does sleep with her mouth open. shrug[/quote9abed31f29]

does your wife know youre talking like this??!!

theysayjump

23-11-2006 00:18:07

[quotef5ac736510="zr2152"][quotef5ac736510="theysayjump"]No, but she does sleep with her mouth open. shrug[/quotef5ac736510]

does your wife know youre talking like this??!![/quotef5ac736510]

If she was reading this, I think the way I'm talking would be the least of her concerns.

I'm guessing choking would be up there.

JUNIOR6886

23-11-2006 09:25:31

skateboard boy? jesus christ...........................

redman12

23-11-2006 09:33:46

Wow, this kid can't get a girl so he masturbates at random house while as sleep.