I just started smoking.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48322

MyJobIsThis

12-11-2006 19:35:05

First off "Pot" and I started over the summer I don not smoke in general as in cigarretts or anything but I had a friend that would always smoke and finally I smoked with him out of a water bong and well I just felt to good. Anyways I buy a Half ounce every couple of weeks to smoke after I get off work and I just upgraded from a metal pipe "Taste like SHIT" anways to a nice glass bowl with a water chamber and basically I would be gone from that. Anyways recently realized that all of my friends smoke pot "by just finding out" anways we were always the good kids at high school we don't get in to trouble we wern't the bullies. wiggers complete opisite of that were actually the preppy kids more than anything if you were to classify us...But I think we are not the type of kids that would be smoking pot and Im just wondering in this generation if this is just a normal thing as to drinking. Also I was thinking about trying shrooms anyone have any say as to what its like...Or can someone answer if shrooms is a very bad drug. Im thinking it's not hardcore because its not like meth or crack due to it just being natural plan kinda like pot but if thats to far then tell me. thanks

bruman

12-11-2006 19:38:48

lol

TryinToGetPaid

12-11-2006 19:42:16

Yeah. In college, everyone smokes pot. It is becoming more and more accepted by younger people and soon it will be legalized. It is a much better alternative to drinking.

Zanpaktou

12-11-2006 19:43:19

I dont smoke but i serve...

tylerc

12-11-2006 19:43:56

I have heard shrooms are fun, never done them myself.

I have also heard shrooms are just a less intense form of LSD.

JUNIOR6886

12-11-2006 19:56:59

roll

JJPRO11

12-11-2006 19:59:12

are high now?

ilanbg

12-11-2006 20:04:03

I could not even last a full sentence of that first post. God damn.

Buster389

12-11-2006 20:04:49

[quote8dbebbdd7f="ilanbg"]I could not even last a full sentence of that first post. God damn.[/quote8dbebbdd7f]

HAHA i was about to say something about that too. He must be hight right now.

Kidd

12-11-2006 20:07:45

well shrooms are seasonal so get um while u can.

anyways shrooms are sometimes considered hardcore i dont think ill be "tripping" on them anytime soon.

weed is nice especially if you get that good shit

rolling dubs BRAHHHHHHHH

tylerc

12-11-2006 20:19:30

[quote5a7d54a69e="JUNIOR6886"]roll[/quote5a7d54a69e]

Stop. Hating. People. Because. They. Have. Different. Lifestyles. And. Are. Not. "Straight Edge". Like. You.

dmorris68

12-11-2006 20:20:31

Just. Say. No.

Tsmith10803

12-11-2006 20:22:15

I normally don't drink but this weekend I got drunk 4 times. (4 day weekend) I don't want to smoke, but I think I will try at some point. It's really hard to keep resisting.

Jeorgius

12-11-2006 20:27:50

[quotecadc6356b3="tylerc"][quotecadc6356b3="JUNIOR6886"]roll[/quotecadc6356b3]

Stop. Hating. People. Because. They. Have. Different. Lifestyles. And. Are. Not. "Straight Edge". Like. You.[/quotecadc6356b3]

KMA+ Tyler

Kidd

12-11-2006 20:33:29

[quote3ad43dcdf1="Tsmith10803"]I normally don't drink but this weekend I got drunk 4 times. (4 day weekend) I don't want to smoke, but I think I will try at some point. It's really hard to keep resisting.[/quote3ad43dcdf1]

just give in

you wont look back.

week on the weekend tobacco on the weekdays ( camel menthol wides or camel exotics)

tylerc

12-11-2006 20:39:50

Camel Lights FTW!

But I quit smoking, was becoming a habit and I didn't want that.

Stroid

12-11-2006 20:42:56

weed is totaly acceptable by most young people certainly by me....
mushrooms are fun ive done them a few times much cleaner then LSD...although LSD is by far the best drug I have ever done be very carefull with it if you choose to do it. I did all these drugs when i was in high school but after that i realized I cant be doing that forever. Now i smoke but that isnt really much imo. Do your research if your gonna do these other drugs and make sure that you get it from trustworthy people.
Enjoy...dont let others decide how you live your life...you only live once be smart do your research

theysayjump

12-11-2006 20:43:02

Do we really need another Pot/Hash/Weed/Dope etc thread?

The next person to lock this thread wins +10 karma.

Stroid

12-11-2006 20:44:34

[quote879907bac8="theysayjump"]Do we really need another Pot/Hash/Weed/Dope etc thread?

The next person to lock this thread wins +10 karma.[/quote879907bac8] well usually the thread is some idiot saying that they are currently high, drunk , whatever this person is actually asking for advice/discussion

OldManWrigley

12-11-2006 20:47:59

[quotebf26aefd07="tylerc"][quotebf26aefd07="JUNIOR6886"]roll[/quotebf26aefd07]

Stop. Hating. People. Because. They. Have. Different. Lifestyles. And. Are. Not. "Straight Edge". Like. You.[/quotebf26aefd07]

roll

His eye roll means he hates people because they want to smoke weed? Somebody is very freaking testy tonight if I must say. His eye roll did not mean that he hates people because they have different lifestyles. If he hadn't posted the eye roll, then I would of. Not because I hate people that do drugs, but for a lot of reasons that are hard to explain. First of all, why make a post about it? To brag? Oh fuck yeah guys I started smoking, I'm going to go brag about it on a forum. IMO that's so fliliking stupid. Where the hell is your life going to be in a year? Shit. I'm not goinig to lie, I don't do drugs, and certainly don't condone them, and often get annoyed when people like OP go around bragging like their the shit because they get high and smoke ciggs. Stupid as shit IMO. Not everyone that doesn't "approve" or "think it's cool" to smoke is a straight edge. I'm sure there's plenty of people who get drunk perhaps on a daily basis that don't smoke weed....does that mean their a straightedge? I doubt it.......

It's fucking ridiculous IMO to create a thread bragging about starting one of the worst habbits you could form in your life. It's just pointless to me why somebody would want to put something in their body that shortens their life span, literally makes them stupidier by killing their brain cells, and worst of all, eventually make you look like a complete idiot.

Of course, this is all just IMO.

theysayjump

12-11-2006 20:49:06

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46473
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37928
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42192

tylerc

12-11-2006 20:49:39

But it's ok to make a thread offering condoms and money for dating advice?

The reason I said that to his eye roll was because he has said in the past that "people that drink/do drugs are the scum of the earth", IHO (In His Opinion).

theysayjump

12-11-2006 20:50:26

C'mon dipshits, give me a better reason to lock this thread.

J4320

12-11-2006 20:51:19

OFFER CANCELLATIONZZZ

mnx12

12-11-2006 20:51:51

I've never taken a single drug or a puff of smoke in my life, and I don't even know what alcohol tastes like...

theysayjump

12-11-2006 20:53:24

[quote54db945d62="mnx12"]and I don't even know what alcohol tastes like...[/quote54db945d62]

You know the taste when you go to edge of forest to make a bang bang in man's anus?

Same thing.

tylerc

12-11-2006 20:55:14

Damn, I've been missing out on this making a bang bang in a man's anus then.

OldManWrigley

12-11-2006 20:56:11

[quotedc64f0e375="tylerc"]But it's ok to make a thread offering condoms and money for dating advice?

The reason I said that to his eye roll was because he has said in the past that "people that drink/do drugs are the scum of the earth", IHO (In His Opinion).[/quotedc64f0e375]

Oh my fucking son of a bitch shoot me in the fucking head because i'm OFFERING CONDOMS to people!!!! WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE COCK FACE I AM, OH MY FUCKING HEAD SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!!!! WTF man? And son of a bitch about the dating services, holy shit I mean seriously somebody lock up the lunatic that's offering $5 for advice on how to talk to a girl....shit again what a fucking idiot....

roll

Seriously tyler is that the best you can come up with? I didn't know that he said people were the scum of the Earth that drink/do drugs, but honestly, no matter what, IMO i'ts fucking pointless to make this thread

GOOD JOB MNX.

Buster389

12-11-2006 21:00:06

[quote2a9b863a3f="OldManWrigley"][quote2a9b863a3f="tylerc"]But it's ok to make a thread offering condoms and money for dating advice?

The reason I said that to his eye roll was because he has said in the past that "people that drink/do drugs are the scum of the earth", IHO (In His Opinion).[/quote2a9b863a3f]

Oh my fucking son of a bitch shoot me in the fucking head because i'm OFFERING CONDOMS to people!!!! WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE COCK FACE I AM, OH MY FUCKING HEAD SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!!!! WTF man? And son of a bitch about the dating services, holy shit I mean seriously somebody lock up the lunatic that's offering $5 for advice on how to talk to a girl....shit again what a fucking idiot....

roll

Seriously tyler is that the best you can come up with? I didn't know that he said people were the scum of the Earth that drink/do drugs, but honestly, no matter what, IMO i'ts fucking pointless to make this thread

GOOD JOB MNX.[/quote2a9b863a3f]

wow u wanna lay off the cuss words. over reacting a little dont you think? i seriously wouldnt be suprised if you got a temp ban for that one.

tylerc

12-11-2006 21:02:35

[quotebc16f9bee4="OldManWrigley"][quotebc16f9bee4="tylerc"]But it's ok to make a thread offering condoms and money for dating advice?

The reason I said that to his eye roll was because he has said in the past that "people that drink/do drugs are the scum of the earth", IHO (In His Opinion).[/quotebc16f9bee4]

roll

GOOD JOB MNX.[/quotebc16f9bee4]

And you say [ibc16f9bee4]I'm[/ibc16f9bee4] testy?

J4320

12-11-2006 21:03:34

[quote2a7d85979d="tylerc"][quote2a7d85979d="OldManWrigley"][quote2a7d85979d="tylerc"]But it's ok to make a thread offering condoms and money for dating advice?

The reason I said that to his eye roll was because he has said in the past that "people that drink/do drugs are the scum of the earth", IHO (In His Opinion).[/quote2a7d85979d]

roll

GOOD JOB MNX.[/quote2a7d85979d]

And you say [i2a7d85979d]I'm[/i2a7d85979d] testy?[/quote2a7d85979d]

lol

It's okay OMW. Just breathe in... now breathe out. Good...

zr2152

12-11-2006 21:08:29

back on topic,

i think everyone should try pot once (for the experience). Alcohol is my drug of choice though )

OldManWrigley

12-11-2006 21:10:10

Sorry fellas, sorry. Pisses me off though when somebody can compare this thread to a thread that's offering free condoms, just doesn't make sense to me. If you really check 90% of my posts don't contain cuss words, I don't like to swear, and when I do it's usually online, really don't like have cuss words coming out of my mouth......One factor might be I was just reminded how my "girlfriend" is umm, I don't know, a slut. Just saw a few pictures of her that really prove it, but it don't matter, really just not even shook up about it anymore.....

I was kind of thinking I might get tempbanned, hope I don't, because there was one post that simply said "flick flickity flick flick flick" and that's all it said, except without the li and with a u. Anyway, sorry, but seriously, smoking weed, smoking ciggs, it's just not cool, and ultimatly leads to nothing but badness.

theysayjump

12-11-2006 21:10:50

[quote3c85a44ef3="OldManWrigley"][quote3c85a44ef3="tylerc"]But it's ok to make a thread offering condoms and money for dating advice?

The reason I said that to his eye roll was because he has said in the past that "people that drink/do drugs are the scum of the earth", IHO (In His Opinion).[/quote3c85a44ef3]

roll

GOOD JOB MNX.[/quote3c85a44ef3]

That's good enough.