My New Website?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48223

tjwor

09-11-2006 22:33:16

Ok, so last weekend I got this idea for a website, I like the idea and have had time to work on it so I decided to make it... Now i'm wondering if you guys could give me some feedback.

This site is a site that I'm hoping to get special discounts from stores like walmart, target, and really any nation wide store that college kids enjoy going to. Get special discounts to print out and take to the store locations. The website is still in the development process, and I'm planing on trying to start contacting the companies that I would be dealing with to see if theyd be willing to provide specials. I am trying to set up the website so they can go see what it will look like with their offer up there.

The site is called www.TheCollegeDiscounts.com

Right now i'm working on making the fake coupons, the only ones done are in the electronics section for "The Computer Shop"

Anything that you guys like or dislike i would like to hear about! The site layout and the site idea...

And I havn't done spell check on it all yet so don't worry about those errors...

www.thecollegediscounts.com )

megotcash

09-11-2006 22:38:31

good luck D money is my favorite!

Jeorgius

09-11-2006 22:41:58

awesome idea! D