Chemistry element papers?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48146

cyberpunk243

07-11-2006 22:07:25

I have to write a paper on any element for my chemistry class. I haven't picked one yet but I was wondering first if anyone had a paper that they already did that I could get some ideas from. We have a specific set of instructions to go from, I just want to get some ideas on maybe a good element to use or to see what someone has already done.

kdollar

07-11-2006 22:08:29

try googling some popular elements, the thing about takin other peoples papers is your very tempted just to use the whole thing, i suggest doin it yourself.

Dave82

07-11-2006 22:11:31

[quote8ac1a3c924="cyberpunk243"]I have to write a paper on any element for my chemistry class. I haven't picked one yet but I was wondering first if [b8ac1a3c924]anyone had a paper that they already did that I could get some ideas from.[/b8ac1a3c924] We have a specific set of instructions to go from, I just want to get some ideas on maybe a good element to use or to see what someone has already done.[/quote8ac1a3c924]

HAHA, riiiight.

Um honestly, every one you research you will finds TONS of info one. Every high schooler has to do this assignment in chemistry class. It is an easy A. My teacher randomly selected and i was gold (Au). That was in hs, so i dont have the paper. But i promise you will have no trouble with this assignment.

jy3

07-11-2006 22:11:33

it depends on what u need. in college i had a nobel lauriate who wanted us to write any type of paper about an element. i wrote a short story about a smith who was working on the first iron suit of armor during the start of the iron age. it had mythical ties. i thought it was pretty sweet )

cyberpunk243

07-11-2006 22:27:15

I hate science stuff. This is just a college intro to chem course. I am a finance major and am only taking this class to fulfill my core requirements. I did a paper on this back in high school too I think but don't really remember it. It wasn't as in depth as this one is. For this paper we pick an element, I just now decided on titanium (Ti), and explain stuff like information about the actual atom itself such as isotopes and electron configuration. Also, compounds formed by the element along with their own structure and forumula. Just a bunch of that stuff. I was just looking for ideas before I start but I just decided to go ahead and pick titanium. Chemistry sucks.