Why is it..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47957

Labtec-Jay

03-11-2006 04:17:40

That ex girlfriends randomly call, email, myspace, aim you when they get a new boyfriend?

I never understood this

OldManWrigley

03-11-2006 04:23:04

Obvioulsy to make you jealous.....

Was it necessary to make a thread about this?

Labtec-Jay

03-11-2006 04:26:02

I think so. I know alot of people who have had this happen. It doesnt make me jealous usually becuase I am the one who broke up with them, its just kinda pathetic.

Just becuase you are 17 and have had 1 gf who would dump you if she knew about the pics you posted of her, dont act like you know all about this.

Jeorgius

03-11-2006 04:30:13

Yea, I had the same shit happen to me too. Either it may be for the bragging to try to get you pissed or just make you jealous.

We could do without either

JKirk

03-11-2006 04:32:28

I've had it happen tons of times before. Especifically lately with a girl I dated for a few months. We were pretty close and then we broke up after a long agonizing process for the both of us. After I got over it and showed that I didn't care about her anymore she started calling me and talking about her boyfriend, showing me pictures of him, and everything. The best thing to do is not answer and definitely don't show any attention in my opinion. What happened with you, Jay?

Labtec-Jay

03-11-2006 05:00:46

For the last couple weeks I have been IMing my ex, just to see whats up (we didnt break up, we both decided it would be best becuase of distance and what not). So we have stayed friends for a long time, still have some feelings, and we are both camp counslers for the YMCA, which is probably the greatest week of the year when im at camp. But this year was weird becuase she kept leading me on.. allll week. Even a friend of mine figured we were back together. After the camp, we went to a staff party, and before the party she was leading me on big time, resting the head on the shoulder, kisses on the lips, holding my hand. Then we go to the party, and shes just gone, wont talk to me.. whatever. then I see her later making out with some dude.. so im like.. shit, this chick just led me on for a week then she is gonna pull that, fuck her. She doesnt even know i saw that. Then she IM's me a few months back asking me how I have been blah blah blah. Im like pretty good. then I IMd her a few times, never answered me. Then yesterday, I had to get up early for a drug test for work, and i came back home and took a nap. I wake up and she IMd me. I IM her back, and ask her how everything is, she says, "well I am back with my bf as of yesterday so everything is pretty good" then im like.. oh cool, who is that? "remember I said something about him last time we talked, but we broke up like a week after that"

so basically she only talks to me when she has a bf? what the fuck is that. It is more annoying than anything

TryinToGetPaid

03-11-2006 07:54:50

Sounds like someone needs a diaper change.

Seriously, stop talking to her. She is walking all over you, grab your nuts and check to see if you are still a man.

egyptianruin

03-11-2006 08:04:17

He its not a one way street. My ex still IMs me randomly to tell me about his "new job" or his "new bitch" Im like yeah thats nice, Im married now move on.

tylerc

03-11-2006 09:06:12

I'm not saying guys would be above pulling it, it just seems to generally be the person that got dumped let's the person that dumped them they are doing ok with out them or have found someone else etc.

Admin

03-11-2006 12:25:26

sounds like you're doing a lot more IMing than her, cut it out

romanodog

03-11-2006 13:09:37

[quote2aac355445="OldManWrigley"]Was it necessary to make a thread about this?[/quote2aac355445]
Guys, no more making threads about stuff. Anything you can talk about is obviously unnecessary. seriously. just lock all the threads now and shut down the off-topic section.

tjwor

03-11-2006 13:22:58

not complaining about the thread, but don't you already know why she is doing it?

It is obvious that she just wants to try to make you jealous... people are like that, if they can't have you then they want to make you want them esspecially when you couldn't have them if you did indeed want them... it's that simple shrug

OldManWrigley

03-11-2006 19:00:10

[quoteadcf8c80de="romanodog"][quoteadcf8c80de="OldManWrigley"]Was it necessary to make a thread about this?[/quoteadcf8c80de]
Guys, no more making threads about stuff. Anything you can talk about is obviously unnecessary. seriously. just lock all the threads now and shut down the off-topic section.[/quoteadcf8c80de]

Obviously you don't use your intellect, assuming that you have some, before creating a post. It wasn't necessary to make the thread because it is so blatently obvious what is going on.

As for your oh-so-hurtfull age comment, I think a human of 13 years of age, or 43 years of age would be able to acknowledge the fact that your ex is trying to rub it in your face she's got someone knew, in turn making you jealous.

-Also, I've had more then one girlfriend, this one is just the most serious I've had, seeing as we've been together for something like 19 months.

-She would not dump me if she saw that I posted that picture. kthxbye

Labtec-Jay

03-11-2006 19:44:54

[quote522a61f4f0="tjwor"]not complaining about the thread, but don't you already know why she is doing it?

It is obvious that she just wants to try to make you jealous... people are like that, if they can't have you then they want to make you want them esspecially when you couldn't have them if you did indeed want them... it's that simple shrug[/quote522a61f4f0]

for sure. I just thought it would be cool to hear other stories. My friends have told some good ones.. (and by good ones i mean the girl ends up crying)

OldManWrigley

03-11-2006 20:05:16

lolz letz make all gurlz cry haheheahahhehe!!!1!!!!11!!!!!

roll

Stroid

03-11-2006 20:40:59

yeah girls do that but so do guys dont act like none of you have told an ex that you are dating someone new or that you have a girlfriend just so you can get a reaction out of them....i have been in the same situation with my ex for the past 6 months except neither of us have really moved on but everytime I start getting over her she does something or tells me something that will make me jealous and keeps me interested in her. Best advice tell her your dating someone see how she handles it or just dont talk to her....your choice in the end.

Fugger

03-11-2006 21:35:42

Hit her with a train, carrying trucks, filled with lava.

Stroid

03-11-2006 21:41:56

[quote19ecbe93f9="Fugger"]Hit her with a train, carrying trucks, filled with lava.[/quote19ecbe93f9]lol good ole Fugger i havent seem you around in a while nice to see you

EatChex89

03-11-2006 23:31:23

[quoted10d06e761="OldManWrigley"]Was it necessary to make a thread about this?[/quoted10d06e761]

omw. you seriously need to take a chill pill

you wear the "stupid thread" crown, and are the king of stupid threads.. so until you decide to give your throne up, I think you should let people be.

kthx.

Labtec-Jay

04-11-2006 01:14:36

[quoteec7e3f24b0="OldManWrigley"]lolz letz make all gurlz cry haheheahahhehe!!!1!!!!11!!!!!

roll[/quoteec7e3f24b0]

making dumb girls cry fuels my life.

OldManWrigley

04-11-2006 07:41:16

[quotee38e087e8a="EatChex89"][quotee38e087e8a="OldManWrigley"]Was it necessary to make a thread about this?[/quotee38e087e8a]

you wear the "stupid thread" crown, and are the king of stupid threads.. so until you decide to give your throne up, I think you should let people be.

kthx.[/quotee38e087e8a]

Name me the last stupid thread I made, where people in it actually posted how retarded it was? I wasn't saying that it's a stupid thread, but when the answer is so completely obvious...I don't know, whatever.

CollidgeGraduit

04-11-2006 07:50:18

[quote6d797e9d51="OldManWrigley"][quote6d797e9d51="EatChex89"][quote6d797e9d51="OldManWrigley"]Was it necessary to make a thread about this?[/quote6d797e9d51]

kthx.[/quote6d797e9d51]

Name me the last stupid thread I made, where people in it actually posted how retarded it was? I wasn't saying that it's a stupid thread, but when the answer is so completely obvious...I don't know, whatever.[/quote6d797e9d51]

Any of the condom-related threads?

OldManWrigley

04-11-2006 07:53:02

Any condom thread made by me was made at least 7 or 8 months ago. lol

Twon

04-11-2006 09:39:59

[quote5f99cbb270="Labtec-Jay"]That ex girlfriends randomly call, email, myspace, aim you when they get a new boyfriend?

I never understood this[/quote5f99cbb270]

Because they are evil and they enjoy spreading their evilness.